Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 11:56 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Du Ma View Post
Only western media bashing China? You sure it is only western media?

You do know a lot of us lived/living in Asia, right?
Logic is not your strength. When did I say only?
But other countries use fewer lies than RFA or NTD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2020, 11:57 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,355,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDproAV View Post
That's not saying much. In that case everything we hear or read must be a rumor. Only if you see/experience something first-hand can it be true; but only to yourself.

Also your posting history tells of a person who moved from China to the US, and who tends to defend your "motherland" at any opportunity.
Interesting. The poster left out pertinent facts re the response.

Thanks for the heads up, JDproAV.

Plus, I completely disregard any "facts" coming out of Commy China.

Old 04-08-2020, 11:59 AM

5,110 posts, read 2,050,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
I think the Chinese government would have efficiently murdered them first before burning them.
That or they borrowed something from a quote from The Joker in "The Dark Knight"?

Quote:
“Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?”

Old 04-08-2020, 12:01 PM

1,659 posts, read 1,242,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If you know where to look there are worse videos than that out of China. A woman in what looked like a small airport was being beaten to death by a psychopath and no one barely looked, business went on as usual around the scene. There are many of these type of non-reaction videos. They don't appear to have a visceral reaction to horrific things. There is video of two men casually fishing around a floating dead body.

Therefore it would not be shocking if China would be burning people alive. They don't see humanity, empathy or value of life the same as we do. I feel sorry for good people who are living in such a society.
Unfortunately I've seen plenty of those videos. Funny how some of those people act just like the insects and rodents they eat. There are other videos of these people beating dogs heads into oblivion, or tying them up & running a knife down their backs then tearing all of their skin off down to the muscle in one quick rip. People cannot be so ignorant as to believe this is in any way a civilized society.

BTW- I read through all of the posts in this thread and must say, before I forget... orange man bad!!

Old 04-08-2020, 12:01 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
All facts, and even wikipedia states them (with links to proper sources).
Sure Bettafish.

you keep saying that stuff.... it makes it more clear what you are. are you also going to argue that China didn't kill thousands during the Tiananmen Square protests?

Old 04-08-2020, 12:02 PM

14,229 posts, read 4,593,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by self-made View Post
Interesting. The poster left our pertinent facts re the response.

Thanks for the heads up, JDproAV.

Plus, I completely disregard any "facts" coming out of Commy China.
He said he is an engineer out of Boston. A Chinese engineer working in the US and fervently defending PRC.

hm, I am wondering if his engineering firm has contract with DoD or US government

Old 04-08-2020, 12:05 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,363,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrw-500 View Post
That or they borrowed something from a quote from The Joker in "The Dark Knight"?
That's different.

Look at the Stanford Prison Experiment for the mindset you are referencing with The Joker quote.

The folks doing this purge, if it happened, had an end-task that needed accomplished. Killing people was done so to save their own lives.

Inside of Chinese prisons/camps hell yes it's the Stanford Prison Experiment on steroids. They no doubt get a rush out of torture and pain. It's daily and you have an endless supply of prisoners.

Again, this paradigm (if true and I don't think it is because of this fact) there was an immediate end goal. If they are killing people who are a lost cause/it's not worth the resources ----then they are doing it in an efficient manner.

Last edited by No_Recess; 04-08-2020 at 12:17 PM..

Old 04-08-2020, 12:07 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaimuki View Post
Only this is being done a bit more quietly.
I doubt they are actually doing this in China. But I did hear in the news this morning that China is opening up everything now after it was at total lockdown. All types of celebrations are going on in the streets across China now. Looks like they are now using the coronavirus to thin out the population. Don't you just love how the family dynasty driven country operates.

Another rumor is that the Chinese government locked entire families in their own homes by boarding up all doors and windows if anyone in the family had the coronavirus. After a few months, they pry open the residents and started removing the dead, from either the virus or starvation. Bottom line, another stupid rumor.

Old 04-08-2020, 12:12 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,734,867 times
Quote:
Mao is not Hitler.
Mao is many times worse than Hitler. He let the Japanese beat the crap out of the Nationalists for him, then attacked while they were still weak, yet he claims to have been a big part of defeating the Japanese in WW2. Then in peacetime he killed somewhere in the neighborhood of 70 million innocent people. The brutal rulership of China hasn't changed much since Mao, although nobody has manage to kill people on the same massive scale that Mao did. Slice and dice the numbers any way you like, unless your sources are blatantly dishonest, Mao killed one helluva lot more people than Hitler and he did it without even having a war as an excuse.

Quote:
BTW the Japanese WWII criminals are all worshipped in their national shrine. (China and Korea protested many times.)
For one thing, you'd have to provide evidence that Hideki Tojo is specifically being worshipped by the Japanese people today. Is he worshipped on a god-like level? At best, it seems some Japanese seem to want to characterize him as misunderstood. The broad consensus among the Japanese people is not "Hideki Tojo is our nation's greatest hero and the greatest human being who ever lived!!"

If there are shrines to ancestors that fought in ww2 then you're comparing apples to landmines. It's as commonplace as a headstone in a graveyard in the USA.

Old 04-08-2020, 12:12 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,381,706 times
Quote:
Mao is not Hitler.
BTW the Japanese WWII criminals are all worshipped in their national shrine. (China and Korea protested many times.)
"Mao is not Hitler" "Look at the Japanese.... Don't look at China for Gods sake....."

keep it up. thank you for making sure we know who you are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies