Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 11:24 AM

52,305 posts, read 52,748,112 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I don't understand how they picked Biden as their candidate if they want so badly to beat Trump.
He polled higher in a candidate of the lot that could potentially beat Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2020, 11:32 AM

29,836 posts, read 24,933,447 times
Trump talks for hours on end every day. The left criticizes him every time he doesn't pronounce a word correctly. Meanwhile, Joe Biden's camera time is limited to 10-20 minute stints, so as to limit the damage Joe Biden will do to Joe Biden's campaign efforts. The hairy leg video would have done any candidate in 10 years ago, but the left has adopted a strategy of pulling the wool over their eyes and pretending it never happened.

Old 04-22-2020, 11:32 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,285,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
This is a great point, but others also need to remember that a video altered of Biden or Pelosi, to make them look bad STILL comes out more coherent and definitely more Presidential than Trump being cast live, in real time, or even when he tweets, where he has the chance to think about what he's saying and proof it before he hits send.

So whatever they say about Biden, true or not, can not compare to the sad REALITY that is Trump.

Biden (Not my first choice, but he'll get my vote) is coherent and well versed in the facts. He has a track record of doing a lot more good than Trump. Yes, he's made mistakes and gaffes (haven't we all), but he'll be a better leader than the vacuum we have now.
You obviously didn't hear the Bernie and Sid radio show today. I am not sure when the taped remarks were from, but Biden sounded terrible, like he had no idea where he was or what he was trying to say.
Trump will crush him in a remote debate which is what will probably happen.

Old 04-22-2020, 11:34 AM

1,718 posts, read 1,056,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
Why no debates? The quarantine and virtual crap will be over very soon. Old Joe will be on stage in full display !
This will also squelch the criminal mischief proposed by the Democrats in voting by mail.
Yep! Exactly

Old 04-22-2020, 11:35 AM

6,354 posts, read 3,657,563 times
The following video shows Donald Trump looking around for Rudy Giuliani, when Rudy Giuliani is sitting directly in front of him.

It shows Trump calling a town the wrong name, then being told the towns actual name, then Trump calling the town by the wrong name again seconds later.

It shows Trump telling a reporter "thats enough" over and over, with Trump appearing like a upset 98 year old with serious dementia.

It shows Trump stuttering like someone who is legally retarded.

It shows Trump unable to say the words "criminal" or "United States" like someone who is legally retarded.

It shows Trump forgeting his youngest son is actually his, and Trump unable to remember his name.

It shows Trump drinking water on stage on multiple occasions, while Trump looks like someone with serious mental illness who is hallucinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iks184i9FOI

Watching the above video made me cringe, feel uncomfortable, and think Trump was going senile. But watching the video also made me feel scared (scared that Trump was lossing his mind to mental illness.)

I know republicans could post a video of Biden stuttering and forgeting things (like Trump does above.) But can republicans post a video of Biden that makes you scared?

Old 04-22-2020, 11:52 AM

30,184 posts, read 11,821,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
How about showing a recent video of Biden doing these things. But I don't see any video evidence here, instead I only see "gossip."

Hard to find a lot of recent videos since Joe has been staying out of the public eye. But here is a few gaffes he did in just one day in March:

https://deadline.com/2020/03/trevor-...es-1202872949/

Old 04-22-2020, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post

you want evidence? here ya go.....not from Fox News, from Skynews in Australia. and it's recent...

does this 80ish year old guy seem like he's up to a four year stint in the most stressful job in the world?

take 6 minutes, to watch this....

Your Biden video shows someone loosing their mind to old age, and the Trump video above shows simular things, and perhaps shows Trump loosing his mind to mental illness.

A case could be made that both Trump and Biden are going somewhat senile, but which one would be safer to have as president?

Biden is a team player and he listens to experts, Trump wants sole power and listens to no one. I think America would be safer with Biden because Biden will listen to others, while Trump will only listen to himself (and like the above video shows, Trump might be loosing his mind to mental illness.)

Old 04-22-2020, 11:57 AM

17,815 posts, read 13,719,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post

Your Biden video shows someone loosing their mind to old age, and the Trump video above shows simular things, and perhaps shows Trump loosing his mind to mental illness.

A case could be made that both Trump and Biden are going somewhat senile, but which one would be safer to have as president?

Biden is a team player and he listens to experts, Trump wants sole power and listens to no one. I think America would be safer with Biden because Biden will listen to others, while Trump will only listen to himself (and like the above video shows, Trump might be loosing his mind to mental illness.)
I'd like to find out the "oranges" of their dementia. That's for sure.

Old 04-22-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Hard to find a lot of recent videos since Joe has been staying out of the public eye. But here is a few gaffes he did in just one day in March:

https://deadline.com/2020/03/trevor-...es-1202872949/
Trump does the same things.

Old 04-22-2020, 12:05 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,105,505 times
Even if Trump loses you mental cases will cry that the Democrats cheated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies