Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2020, 01:55 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You are the one who needs to be more specific... in how you read and comprehend someone else's post. We are having a serious discussion here. Not looking for gotcha questions here.

Are you honestly talking about the post below? The post below is nothing more than their opinion, why you ask, there is not a single link to back themselves, and you want other to be specific? Laughable.... Especially when he has been proven wrong on the very first sentence.

Maybe you can back up beb0p up? Doubtful, but lets see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
- He disbanded the pandemic response team.

- Fired key personnel who participated in the pandemic drill who learned from the Obama administration

- Failed to follow the Obama pandemic playbook.

- Fired the CDC team of expert stationed in China whose job was specifically to detect outbreak in China, months before the outbreak.

- Tried to save the stock market before tackling the virus.

- Called the pandemic a hoax.

- Failed to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

- Held a briefing where he completely melt down and looked scared, resulted in an historic tanking of the market.

- Contradicts his team of experts fighting the pandemic.

- Failed to provide adequate supplies to states fighting the pandemic.

- Actively interfered with states trying to acquire supplies to fight the pandemic.

- Fight with governors and mayors for no good reason.

- Assigned his son-in-law with no medical background to the pandemic response team, who then made a huge blunder publicly.

- Encourage protests to break the very protocol that he himself put in place.

- As of this moment, still is not providing states with adequate supplies.

I'm sure I forgot some.

Literally a person who is in a coma would have done better because at least that person would not have frack up all the measures already put in place to fight a pandemic, would not interfere with states and hospitals, and would not contradict our own experts.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2020, 02:00 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I have no idea because Cruz won my state and was who I voted for, but people liked Trump better. I accept that.
I accept it too. It's a fact. You have to accept the facts. Now we are living the the consequences of those facts during this crisis. As long as he does not have to do anything more than be a figure head......he can't mess anything up.

In regards to war, however, I do think I would prefer Trump over Hilary. Hilary is a war monger in my opinion. Maybe because she is a women she thinks she needs to overcompensate and show the world she is tough. I still hate what we did in Libya....mostly because of her...but Obama went right along with it.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:27 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times
Trump is a Ruler who demands Loyalty his record proves it.

This is an ever growing list of change overs in the Trump administration.
https://www.brookings.edu/research/t...dministration/

Why is anyone that opposes Trump labeled as a Liberal?

The few that worship him as all knowing are just enjoying the ciaos they are causing. The other conservative group will just quietly vote the party line.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:28 PM

5,252 posts, read 4,677,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I voted for the man, thought we could "shake things up" and boy did he do that. But for me the problem is that he hasn't come through on any of his promises at all.

- very little change to immigration.
- Do we have a wall?
- Infastructure?
- health insurance?

None of it... we have none of it.

But these have been some of the worse years of my life... with almost every year having some epic drama to wade through.

- attacking Syria
- Replacing staff left and right.
- the drama with North Korea
- the drama shutting down the government?
- Coronavirus.

This last one is the end. Not only was Trump completely out to lunch (and still is) but he seem to not even be supporting the people who elected him. He is acting like a liberal at the same time that they do nothing but attack him. He clearly doesn't have a leadership bone in his body. I even suspect this corona virus was a way for China to get out from under the "trade war" -- and probably wouldn't have ben released if Trump wasn't so obvious about his plans to put them under pressure.

In any event, I am done. He has brought this country to absolute ruin in 4 years. I don't like Biden but maybe I can get back to some semblance of life.
Putting Trump's showmanship aside for a moment, what the hell made anyone think that Trump was anything more than his own sordid history? Aaand, it's not as though he didn't have some very odd elements as part of that history, not to mention that most thinking people knew him to be an over baby'd POS who strode the streets of New York posing as some kind of pop culture icon. American's who wanted this kind of representation deserve everything he has given them, including his bellicose demeanor, his too crazy comb-over, and that ridiculous spray on tan..Enjoy..

Note: Hilary Clinton--VS--Donald Trump, and many in Murica can't find a clue in that choice of candidates, verrry interesting.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:32 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
Yes... actually. He's asking what might be possible. Starting a conversation.... wondering aloud.

You can argue whether he should do that, but that's a style issue. That's what he did.
Actually the 1st person to really start recommending Hydroxy was Billionaire Liberal Elon Musk.

He started several weeks before Trump ever mentioned it.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:38 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Actually the 1st person to really start recommending Hydroxy was Billionaire Liberal Elon Musk.

He started several weeks before Trump ever mentioned it.
Look a Billionaire Liberal said it too!

Trump is President and should have those off the cuff questions at the briefing before they entered the Press Room, not in front of Millions of people.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:54 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
If Trump had Obamas press.Trump would be thought of as in the top 5 US Presidents.
this right here.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:54 PM

34,234 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachfree View Post
Doubt the OP actually voted Trump
My thoughts as well. These types of false flags are popular with Libs.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:57 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,924,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arya Stark View Post
I voted for the man, thought we could "shake things up" and boy did he do that. But for me the problem is that he hasn't come through on any of his promises at all.

- very little change to immigration.
- Do we have a wall?
- Infastructure?
- health insurance?

None of it... we have none of it.

But these have been some of the worse years of my life... with almost every year having some epic drama to wade through.

- attacking Syria
- Replacing staff left and right.
- the drama with North Korea
- the drama shutting down the government?
- Coronavirus.

This last one is the end. Not only was Trump completely out to lunch (and still is) but he seem to not even be supporting the people who elected him. He is acting like a liberal at the same time that they do nothing but attack him. He clearly doesn't have a leadership bone in his body. I even suspect this corona virus was a way for China to get out from under the "trade war" -- and probably wouldn't have ben released if Trump wasn't so obvious about his plans to put them under pressure.

In any event, I am done. He has brought this country to absolute ruin in 4 years. I don't like Biden but maybe I can get back to some semblance of life.

He may not have made American great again but he did show the world he has a great sense of humor.

Old 04-24-2020, 02:59 PM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
Trump is a Ruler who demands Loyalty his record proves it.

This is an ever growing list of change overs in the Trump administration.
https://www.brookings.edu/research/t...dministration/

Why is anyone that opposes Trump labeled as a Liberal?

The few that worship him as all knowing are just enjoying the ciaos they are causing. The other conservative group will just quietly vote the party line.
that is an .......... interesting? Observation.

consider that on a daily bases DJT holds a press conference where he puts people in front of microphones who say stuff. sometimes those people say things that he doesn't agree with, or doesn't like the way they say it.

he interjects.

they keep talking.

no one dies.

The next day, he lets those same people come out and talk some more.

then there is

Trump vs. the Gov. of Georgia. DJT doesn't agree with the gov. thinks he is moving too fast. but still says the guy can do what he wants because he is the governor. period.

Then there is....

DJT and the govs of California and New York. Political adversaries. they have said things that are clearly anti-trump. yet Trump has worked with them. He has moved heaven and earth to get them things they need and some stuff they wanted and didn't need.

at times there have been conflicts. He has stated his view, they have stated their view, and yet they work together.... two states that will 100% vote for his opponent. yet ... he works with them.

DJT is the worst "Ruler who demands Loyalty" in the history of all Rulers who demand Loyalty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies