Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2020, 09:53 AM

20,345 posts, read 19,934,560 times

Advertisements

Further proof that social media attention is a powerful drug for many.

Attention whoring a**ho**s.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2020, 10:03 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,635,416 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinta loca View Post
Well what you people expect? People are already storming government buildings with rifles and they received Twitter support from our leaders.

People are assaulting police officers over their right to go to the beach or eat at the Golden Corral.

We had a psychopath rammed his car into a crowd killing 1 person and injuring 19 others and the response was “there are very fine people on both sides”

As long as you belong in the right demographic, you will be fine. If you don’t and you haven’t realized what’s going on then you are pretty clueless
Ummm.. yea. And government buildings stormed with the flag torn down and replaced with the Mexican flag, university campuses vandalized and set on fire, cars overturned and storefronts smashed just for starters by the leftist demographic.

Both ends have done some pretty pathetic stuff and been applauded by officials and media. Spare me the self righteous indignation of the left please.

I'm fed up with both ends of the political candle.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:03 AM

50,322 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Since when is it ok for a worker to approach a customer? I mean, dick move but he wasn't shoplifting. This SJW stuff is gonna get someone shot. 10 bucks this guy was hammered and it was a stunt someone was filming.

We going to make wearing clothes a felony now?

Old 05-04-2020, 10:06 AM

20,345 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
.......We going to make wearing clothes a felony now?
Only if they are wearing a violence provoking MAGA hat.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:11 AM

2,313 posts, read 2,507,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Since when is it ok for a worker to approach a customer? I mean, dick move but he wasn't shoplifting. This SJW stuff is gonna get someone shot. 10 bucks this guy was hammered and it was a stunt someone was filming.

We going to make wearing clothes a felony now?
I'm in Ohio, and I would be pretty shocked if I saw someone wearing a KKK mask inside a store. I think most people would be shocked. It has nothing to do with being SJW either.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:23 AM

5,984 posts, read 2,239,391 times
Apparently he has a thing against eggplant, grapes, and purple cabbage. Has to be mental health, guy didn’t even get 5 min of fame because he has a cover over his face. And you have to wear the dress with the head cover or you look like a reject extra from ghostbusters.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:40 AM

52,282 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Ummm.. yea. And government buildings stormed with the flag torn down and replaced with the Mexican flag, university campuses vandalized and set on fire, cars overturned and storefronts smashed just for starters by the leftist demographic.

Both ends have done some pretty pathetic stuff and been applauded by officials and media. Spare me the self righteous indignation of the left please.

I'm fed up with both ends of the political candle.
Good points. I'm sick and tired of annoying bad behavior period, whether it come from the right or the left.

Old 05-04-2020, 10:41 AM

2,008 posts, read 1,248,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Must have been a democrat.
it was probably Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam

Old 05-09-2020, 11:02 AM

3,698 posts, read 1,364,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Interesting that he would even have a KKK hood/mask in the first place.

They are still somewhat popular in parts of KY, but CA?
Santee is one ot the most redneck places in the county and home of the museum of creation and earth history.
Creation Museum | Creation, Evolution, Science, Dinosaurs and Family Fun

Old 05-09-2020, 12:24 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,711,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Ummm...yea. CA, anywhere in CA, isnt exactly Klan country. If there is such a place now at all. But whatever. Personally I dont think I would oblige such a nutcase by reacting with consternation at his attire.

Seems to me that's what he wanted. Meh.
When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
Maya Angelou

Per the article, provided in the OP, this incident happened in a California town named Santee, which is near San Diego.
Santee has a dark history of racist attacks and skinhead activity that earned the city of some 55,000 people the nicknames “Klantee” and “Santucky,” per The San Diego Union Tribune, quoted in the article.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 05-09-2020 at 12:42 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies