Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2020, 07:59 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If it can be proven beyond the shadow of doubt, that Obama helped to orchestrate the Flynn hit job, or even knew about it and failed to act, he needs to be held fully accountable.

This is much worse than what Nixon did.
This would clearly be a breach of allegiance to the US Constitution.

TREASON, aiding and abetting the (attempted) overthrow of a duly elected POTUS.

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2020, 08:01 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times
You guys are desperate.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:02 AM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
I don't think it could be proven, and IMO it would be a bad thing for the country to go after a former president like that. IMO it's sufficient to throw the book at the people who actually did it. Throw Comey, Strzok, and the rest of them behind bars and that should be sufficient deterrence to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:06 AM

4,195 posts, read 1,601,146 times
four pages?...give it a rest

Old 05-11-2020, 08:10 AM

295 posts, read 143,640 times
Firing squad too

What he did and allow has ruined our ability to trust our government - like Lenner at the IRS how in the hell can you ever trust the FBI and DOJ again? They ruined and bankrupt people, went after a dully sitting president and got congress to back them up! for gods sake people wake the hell up its not just about trump anymore - our government our way of life is at risk now.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:11 AM

615 posts, read 1,075,763 times
Monica was hot, good for Bill. Seriously Obama only did one bad thing in office, and since it's a bad thing that Republicans like I don't see why they hate him so much. The whole warrant to kill Americans with no due process was very unconstitutional, if you really want to attack him that is the only credible thing you have, but Republicans are jealous they didn't do it first.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:11 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Hypocrisy has no party. When it comes to politics, we are all hypocrites.

Dont tell me if it was Trump doing the same thing that Obama is being accused of, that you would not be calling for his arrrest and conviction.
Trump HAS done all of that and more. And, yes, he should have been kicked to the curb long ago, but he has his equally complicit GOP buddies there to cover for him. But everything has it's limits, and his day is coming.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:13 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,730,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Hypocrisy has no party. When it comes to politics, we are all hypocrites.

Dont tell me if it was Trump doing the same thing that Obama is being accused of, that you would not be calling for his arrrest and conviction.
When has Trump done anything that the Dems weren't calling for his arrest and conviction for?

They actually put him on trial and attempted to convict him, for what? For unsubstantiated B.S. A bunch of "malarky" that Schiff and company made up in the star chamber,

Yes, if there is actual evidence that 0bama is involved in this, As a taxpaying citizen I demand a fair, public trial, as should every other citizen of this country, regardless of their political affiliation.

The Dems set the bar so low, and so recently. It would be an outrage if 0bama were to walk on this, if ACTUAL EVIDENCE exists.

CN

Old 05-11-2020, 08:14 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNCguy512 View Post
I find it very unlikley that a President of the United States will be arrested for anything, ever, no matter of partisan. Its very bad for PR.
This. Guy is guilty as hell, will not be convicted of anything and certainly will never been incarcerated. The only thing to come out of this will be however history judges the man.

Old 05-11-2020, 08:20 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,071,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Politics is dirty- it always was-I bet there is enough dirt on all sides to add another island to New York. Let them all be accountable and transparent. But we all know that ain't gonna happen. Layer and layers of classified information to be dug out with who said what and what they meant. Take years, and lots of money. All of them are corrupt in one fashion or another. Its like watching a mafia movie-- and yes- if truly found guilty of a criminal act- even Obama should be prosecuted.
At this point in history...I think many people's worlds are going to come crumbling down, the safety net has disintegrated.
I've been telling my husband for years that Trump was never going to be able to drain the swamp. But his presidency (both directly and indirectly) has certainly served to expose it.

I said it once on here last week and I will say it again - picture America with a Hillary Clinton presidency (and what information we would and would not now know). And then picture America with an Obama, Clinton, then Biden presidency. Would YOU want to live in that America?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies