Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2020, 08:03 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Man, how the tables have turned on the Democrats and the left involved in the coup to overturn the President of the United States.

This is the corruption story of the century. Just a devastatingly revealing blow to the FBI and the Obama Administration, pulling back the curtains on how everyone there was so intent on doing the exact opposite of the right thing to do.

What happened with Obama during this time? I think he was easily persuaded by an evil and corrupt bunch of folks. He let them run the show and this is where we are today.

It really puts a dark stain on the Obama "legacy." Yikes, terribly shocking and terribly disappointing.
Yeah man, Obama and company HATE America. They hate it. That's what the fundamental transformation of America is ... turn America into NOT America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2020, 08:11 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
I’ll believe it when I see it....
I have total faith in Nunes and members of the Freedom Caucus, but none in Mitch McConnell and the republican establishment. They are good ole boy WIMPS and never get subpoenas or indictments when there’s clear evidence.....
The corrupt Dems now control most of our culture and media — and they still have too many radical activist and morally corrupt lawyers and judges who always outperform out trick the conservatives.

Old 05-14-2020, 08:20 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
This is likely the reason Obama has suddenly become more vocal in the news. I think he realizes he and his administration had fingerprints all over it, and he sees they're getting closer and closer to uncovering the facts.
And they now know from evidence revealed that THIS is why they went after Flynn. He was already outspoken for years about the politicization and corruption of the intel and DOJ agencies and the need for reform. They knew as National Security Advisor he’d find the info on their bias, their corruption, and collusion hoaxes, so they created their collusion “insurance “ that we found from Strozk emails.

Old 05-14-2020, 08:28 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
And they now know from evidence revealed that THIS is why they went after Flynn. He was already outspoken for years about the politicization and corruption of the intel and DOJ agencies and the need for reform. They knew as National Security Advisor he’d find the info on their bias, their corruption, and collusion hoaxes, so they created their collusion “insurance “ that we found from Strozk emails.
Obama fired Flynn 3 times for not following orders and rehired Flynn because he was the ONLY man that knew his ****.
Flynn would not follow Obama's unconstitutional orders. Obama fired him and got someone that would(Brennan)
Flynn was the ONLY one on Trumps campaign, that knew what the IC was capable of and had done in past elections(against Romney)

Old 05-14-2020, 08:35 AM

10,068 posts, read 14,449,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncguy50 View Post
Yeah man, Obama and company HATE America. They hate it. That's what the fundamental transformation of America is ... turn America into NOT America.
Apparently so.

I think due to Obama's charm and likability, they needed a front guy like that, so they could "transform" America behind the scenes. I think Hillary's term as President was going to be completing that job.

Trump messed up their entire plan and they got caught.

Hopefully justice will actually be served to some of the corrupt people on that team.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:24 AM

59,053 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I don't recall any startling revelations being in the Mueller report, and Mueller ddn't convict anyone as that's the remit of the Courts.

Mueller left a lot of the financial invesigation to the Southern District New York, whilst there is now a number of cases arthe Supreme Court in relation to Trump's Financia and Taxl records/

The Supreme Court being increasingly made up of Trump Appointments and Trump is an old hand in terms of using Lawyers to stave off investigations.

Donald Trump brings his claim of absolute power to the supreme court - The Guardian (May 2020)

The Steele Dossier was largely ignored by Mueller as there was no hard evidence, and the FISA relied on a number of factors including intelligence from foreign intelligence agencies and information supplied by a Foreign Power in relation to George Papadopoulos.

In terms of Devin Nunes, a number of foreign intelligence agencies are not interested in him and other than a couple of brief casual meeting they are not really interested.
"Trump is an old hand in terms of using Lawyers to stave off investigations. "

Of course you never minded when dems did it! "

Old 05-14-2020, 11:32 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,700,185 times
I'm still waiting for that in-depth investigation into voting fraud Trump promised - you know the one - the one that proves that 3 million illegals voting for Clinton in 2016 and that's why he didn't win the popular vote. And for some light reading, the investigation that was going to put Hillary Clinton behind bars ("Lock Her Up!"). Sadly, I think George R Martin might finish writing the Game of Thrones series before those reports ever come out.

Those, just like this Mueller Team investigation is a dog whistle for Republicans. Whatever is released will likely be less thorough than the investigation they are investigating.

Republicans really need to stop having their cake and eating it too. They want to say that we can't trust our intelligence community on Russian collusion but then Trump trusts that same intelligence community to take out that Iranian general. I thought it was all Deep State Fake News Hoax Witch Hunts.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:40 AM

7,147 posts, read 4,742,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I don't want to burst your bubble but wasn't the Mueller Report a rather inconclusive report and a lot of it merely stated that it wasn't in the Mueller teams authority or remit to investigate a lot of the allegations in relation to a sitting President.

So I would be very surprised if they can prosecute any of these individuals for simply doing their job.

Some of the early accusations came from other countries intelligence services and the Australian High Commisioner in London, and of course the Steele Dossier, whilst Assange was alleged to have been involved in the leaking of Clinton information and there was the Cambridge Analytics sacanal on top of that.

In terms of Assange he is now back in court on the 7th September, due to the covid-19 delays, however I think many people would like to see Assange released and a review of current UK/US extradition and diplomatc waivers as suggested in UK Parliamentary sppeches, and given recent events involving the US, and current strained relations.

"So I would be very surprised if they can prosecute any of these individuals for simply doing their job."
Oh that's rich!
If "doing their job" means orchestrating a conspiracy to unseat a duly elected president, you are correct.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:40 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,449,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Apparently so.

I think due to Obama's charm and likability, they needed a front guy like that, so they could "transform" America behind the scenes. I think Hillary's term as President was going to be completing that job.

Trump messed up their entire plan and they got caught.

Hopefully justice will actually be served to some of the corrupt people on that team.
If it doesn't happen, I'm not sure what I'm going to do. They have actual evidence of a coup attempt against a sitting president. If nothing is done, perhaps this country is already lost.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:41 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,085,616 times
Mueller must be shaking in his boots. LOL

Man, the far-right is pulling out all the stops to divert attention from Trump's failed COVID-19 management.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies