Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2020, 08:17 PM

18,741 posts, read 7,620,616 times

Advertisements

Liberals have kept bashing President Trump for not wearing a mask at various public appearances, including recently when he visited a factory making Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). They insist he is making a poor example, sending mixed message, confusing people etc.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/polit...ona/index.html

So today they found out he is taking Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)... and are bashing him again. Never mind that his White House doctor told him it would have no bad effects on him and might encourage other doctors to prescribe it for their patients who need it. Liberals are suddenly convinced it is dangerous, and is NOT a good example.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...preventatively

Apparently the leftist fanatics only want the President to listen to liberal-approved doctors. Though they have not given any guidelines in finding out which doctors they approve. Apparently a Medical Doctorate degree (M.D.) is suddenly not enough.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:21 PM

3,332 posts, read 1,965,034 times
Liberalism is just one big deflection that democrats use to hide their utter incompetence and their complete disconnect from the reality of those that they “govern”.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:23 PM

7,139 posts, read 4,552,321 times
Glad he is taking it and hope he is not lying like usual)

Old 05-18-2020, 08:27 PM

18,462 posts, read 7,096,830 times
Have you noticed that every time you see Nancy Pelosi on TV she's wearing a mask down around her neck?

What's the difference between doing that and not wearing a mask at all?

Yet she gets a pass every time from the media?.

Trump not wearing a mask = bad.

Nancy wearing it around her neck = good.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:29 PM

609 posts, read 265,278 times
Taking hydroxychloroquine will not prevent someone from getting corona virus. Do you really believe that it does? YIKES.

If it did, we would have a lot of problems solved right now.

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
As far as I'm concerned, Trump can refuse to wear a mask all he wants, and take as much HQC as he wants.

In fact, the more he does of both, the better.

613 posts, read 815,604 times
I'm not outraged. He should take it by the handful. What does he have to lose?

Old 05-18-2020, 08:30 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,544,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
Agreed let him have at it while he’s at it perhaps some disinfectant thrown in for good measure.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:33 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,550,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Agreed let him have at it while he’s at it perhaps some disinfectant thrown in for good measure.
Yeah, he can drink all the Clorox he wants, too. Hopefully his MAGA worshipers will copy him as well.

Old 05-18-2020, 08:34 PM

18,025 posts, read 27,475,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickh1954 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by timfountain View Post
Yep, and that doesn't even make sense... Been chomping down on one too many of them there hydroxychloroquine tabs that the 'dear leader' recommended you take?
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
...Some people are so blindly loyal to Trump that he could suggest taking Draino mixed with battery acid, and they would be running out to the local hardware store to stock up.
On the contrary, we are all THRILLED that Trump is taking hydroxychloroquine

[youtube]g00kEcGh4j8/youtube]
[url]https://www.youtube.comwatch?v=g00kEcGh4j8[/url
How about Lysol chewables shaped like dinosaurs?

That sounds about his speed.
I would encourage his supporters do the same. Take it by the fist full. If one pill is good. two are better. Like Donnie says, "What have you got to lose?"
Maybe he'll wash that Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc down with a Lysol and Bleach chaser under a Black Light!
Exactly. Then if something should somehow go wrong (I can't imagine why), and you go into a dangerous ventricular arrhythmia, have them inject your heart and lungs with Lysol disinfectant, that'll kill that virus "in less than a minute" and you'll be feeling fine in no time.
Maybe they can hand this stuff out at the door at the next rally. You know, just to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Surely if it's good enough for a President it's good enough for all of his loyal followers!
As far as I'm concerned, Trump can refuse to wear a mask all he wants, and take as much HQC as he wants.

In fact, the more he does of both, the better.
Nice to see all you trolls found your only hope in November of 2020.

Happy voting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotAct41 View Post
you want him to INFECT AND KILL PEOPLE?!?!?!!
Like I say, these sick folks have no other hope, Happy Voting!

Oh, the last thread like this one just got locked down due to the sickness of these comments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Holbrook View Post
It actually very well might. There are currently studies underway. And that's why many health care workers and others with high levels of exposure are taking the drug combo, both in and outside of those studies.
I don't know, personally. But it makes me wonder why Tonic Water and Zinc have been flying off the shelves.

Last edited by McGowdog; 05-18-2020 at 09:21 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies