Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2020, 07:00 AM

18,473 posts, read 7,121,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I put my mask on and sanitize whenever you are thinking aloud.

Hey, you're the one promoting more division and the "US vs THEM" mentality by advocating barring white people who agree with you from protesting along side of you.

I'm just expanding your philosophy to include the men in Blue to have their own protest.

They have first amendment rights too.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:05 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,732,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snebarekim View Post
Not sure you thought this through.

You don't own the protests. A lot of people are pissed off about a cop killing George Floyd. Get it?

Everybody may not be 100% down with the BLM racial purity test that you advocate, but it isnt just black folks that are enraged about it.

So, is there like a black people only sign up sheet or something? Racial ID's get checked at the door?

How does it work?

A black only protest, when it turns to the rioting and looting, leaves the entire onus on black people.

Right now you have credible deniability about who is to blame for the killing/arson/looting.
If black peoples do it....then we should own it. We should not, however, have to pay for, with our image and reputation as blacks, the destructive behavior committed by whites. All this, in the end, will be narrated as being rooted in the inferior mental state, of blacks, termed “the victim mentality”.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Hey, you're the one promoting more division and the "US vs THEM" mentality by advocating barring white people who agree with you from protesting along side of you.

I'm just expanding your philosophy to include the men in Blue to have their own protest.

They have first amendment rights too.
I never advocated barring whites! If one is white, however, and they respect the cause of blacks, truly, then they will honor it. If they try to participate anyway, we’ll, that just shows that they really have no respect for the black cause anyway, and are there for a different agenda.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:10 AM

Quote:
If black peoples do it....then we should own it. We should not, however, have to pay for, with our image and reputation as blacks, the destructive behavior committed by whites. All this, in the end, will be narrated as being rooted in the inferior mental state, of blacks, termed “the victim mentality”.

News Flash:

Bad cops kill white people too.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:17 AM

3,976 posts, read 2,000,585 times
Quote:
Are you trying to organize a blacks only protest for Minneapolis on City Data? What is your point of putting that here?

And again, how would you make a racially pure protest work? Roadblocks and screening points for genuine blackness? Have you even seen "Undercover Brother"? *Blackness Confirmed!*

I'm with you on there being a lot of whites acting pretty criminal in Minneapolis the last few days.

For what it is worth, I am looking at these rioting/killing/arsonist/looting mobs as simply "leftists and anarchists", and not from the black/white ratio of said mob. I bet most of the nation (and world, as this is televised) views it the same way.

Last edited by snebarekim; 05-31-2020 at 07:27 AM..

Old 05-31-2020, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
News Flash:

So don’t wait until blacks protest to burn slit down. When whites get killed unjustly, burn stuff and protest then.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:19 AM

39,897 posts, read 26,593,901 times
Quote:
I think that blacks should have a blacks only demonstration against police brutality and other issues. I live in Minneapolis and from the second day of protest on, whites are causing most of the problems. I think other groups are piggybacking on black protest and have their own agenda and it’s drowning out the black voice.

All this mayhem, in the end, is going to be rooted and blamed on blacks having the inferior mentality of “the victim”. Sure, blacks looted, we will own our bad actors for that. However, all the other mayhem here is coming from whites. Black protest usually burn out after the 3rd night following a police incident. This mayhem, here, is being fueled by whites.

Let us speak and demonstrate for ourselves!
You're not wrong about many of these savages being white, along with Hispanic and black. I imagine there are some Asians as well, though admittedly I haven't seen them in the videos. Being subhuman animals that embrace violence is not something exclusive to any one race. But let's be honest and admit this has nothing to do with "police brutality". Does it happen? Yes-but so rarely that you are more likely to be struck by lightning. The cop in this case was arrested days ago-yet the savages are still destroying the lives of innocent people across the country. The violent thugs and criminals exist across the nation and look for any possible excuse to attack innocent people, destroy businesses and homes, and steal what they didn't earn. We have coddled and enabled them for far, far too long. It's time for the good people in this country to take a stand and strike back against those that riot, loot and destroy.

Last edited by Toyman at Jewel Lake; 05-31-2020 at 07:35 AM..

Old 05-31-2020, 07:20 AM

Quote:
I never advocated barring whites! If one is white, however, and they respect the cause of blacks, truly, then they will honor it. If they try to participate anyway, we’ll, that just shows that they really have no respect for the black cause anyway, and are there for a different agenda.

Ummmm, how do you have a "blacks only" protest without barring white people?

Quote:
I think that blacks should have a blacks only demonstration against police brutality and other issues. I live in Minneapolis and from the second day of protest on, whites are causing most of the problems. I think other groups are piggybacking on black protest and have their own agenda and it’s drowning out the black voice.

All this mayhem, in the end, is going to be rooted and blamed on blacks having the inferior mentality of “the victim”. Sure, blacks looted, we will own our bad actors for that. However, all the other mayhem here is coming from whites. Black protest usually burn out after the 3rd night following a police incident. This mayhem, here, is being fueled by whites.

Let us speak and demonstrate for ourselves!

Your problem is you think this is a black issue. ..

(Doesn't surprise me......you think EVERYTHING is a black issue)

This is a human rights issue.

Old 05-31-2020, 07:23 AM

15,656 posts, read 10,434,226 times
Quote:
i have seen the young, white rioters in the crowds being violent against police and destroying property. the many videos of their sick behavior are there on the social media for all to see.

i understand and sympathize with your frustration that peaceful protests are being hijacked by leftist, white, young anarchists that have no interest in george floyd. their goal is to destroy america so are taking advantage of the unrest to escalate the violence and destruction. the innocent people and business owners in the neighborhoods being destroyed will pay the price for local government's failures to do their job.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 05-31-2020 at 07:36 AM..

Old 05-31-2020, 07:26 AM

27,715 posts, read 16,217,191 times
Quote:
They patronize us while your side demonizes us. It’s just different sides of the same “coin”.
Arson looting violence and murder are worthy of demonizing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies