Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2020, 03:16 PM

45,585 posts, read 27,209,359 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by j7r6s View Post
You need to specify which "court" you mean. I assume you mean in the criminal case, and the answer is yes. The second autopsy comes into play for the civil court proceedings.
Thinking criminal...yes.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:29 PM

5,792 posts, read 5,112,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Pretty sure 99% of the world knew that the Minneapolis autopsy was BS.

"He had high blood pressure and umm......oh yeah, he was on drugs! Ignore what you saw on that video. Thanks!"
So.....who is going to take responsibility for putting out the false police autopsy report? I thought only communist countries fake death reports? what happened to the beautifully superior American democratic system?

First the US failed to stem the spread of covid and led to the highest death toll and infection rate in the world...then a plain day murder of a black man by the country.s “finest”......and now this fake police report to try to shirk off police murder responsibility? So trump tries to blame China for covid and the Minneapolis police tries to blame pre existing health condition and drugs in the system for Floyd’s death ? Lololololol a bunch of lying crap eaters.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:31 PM

860 posts, read 322,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Independent autopsy finds asphyxiation caused Floyd’s death. And your initial one didn’t, why not? Which one is the “more correct” one? Nobody believes the first one because we all saw the video. Why would anyone trust the authorities because they always try to cover up everything for upper levels. Their is no faith in how the prosecution handles things.

Move that charge to 2nd degree murder

https://abcnews.go.com/US/independen...ry?id=70994827
Now we have two different autopsies showing two different things. I am sure some will claim one of them is 100% accurate and the other is 100% fabricated.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Because you don't ask the police to police themselves. You get an independent autopsy.
How independent is the independent autopsy? Who hired them? Who are they? What were they paid? Who paid them? What are their ties? What is their agenda?

Old 06-01-2020, 03:34 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,449,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinnerd View Post
How is the followup autopsy any more believable than the original?
I am assuming that they second autopsy was paid for. Whenever there's money involved the result will be suspect.

If it cost nothing then what was the motivation for doing it for free? An agenda?

An agenda in either case?

I'm of the opinion he died due to his physical conditions and of what the officer did. Those conditions were brought on by his past and current drug use, age and well, stupidity. The officers screwed up, that's on them.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:34 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,334,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepie2000 View Post
Because it was done by the former Chief Medical Examiner of NYC.
Paid for by the family. Uh huh, very objective.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
If he can't breath...his wind pipe is closed....if his wind pipe is closed....he can't say "I can't breathe"

...if he's having heart problems...that makes you feel like you can't breathe...but you can still talk
That is the issue I had with the I can't breathe thing. He did a lot of talking for having no air. Whenever I could not breathe, I could not talk. I need air to talk. Maybe he had super powers. He could talk without air. That said, the cop still did not handle the situation correctly and hopefully others learn from this.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:37 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,334,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j7r6s View Post
You need to specify which "court" you mean. I assume you mean in the criminal case, and the answer is yes. The second autopsy comes into play for the civil court proceedings.
And the main culprit's wife has already filed for divorce since it is likely a civil case will win a LARGE judgement. Pass the OJ, please.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:38 PM

78,444 posts, read 60,640,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseBuilder328 View Post
Independent autopsy finds asphyxiation caused Floyd’s death. And your initial one didn’t, why not? Which one is the “more correct” one? Nobody believes the first one because we all saw the video. Why would anyone trust the authorities because they always try to cover up everything for upper levels. Their is no faith in how the prosecution handles things.

Move that charge to 2nd degree murder

https://abcnews.go.com/US/independen...ry?id=70994827
The problem with this is that you're targeting one cop who is already toast.

What about the examiner? Anyone that coerced them? Any cops that filed false statements?

MUCH MUCH WORSE than Floyd's death occurred not that long ago to Laquan McDonald in Chicago.

The cover up involved a number of cops and city officials all the way up into the mayors office that authorized a 7mil hush money payment.

Who finally paid the price? Oh, just the cop that emptied a dozen or so bullets into the unarmed young man.

Why did the president not have the FBI up Rahm emanuels butt? Why?

Hint: they got a pass.

If this incident bothers people then WHY did you not get so upset when it was done vastly worse to Laquan Mcdonald? Why didn't it get the focus? Why do we once again have a major metro police force where everyone is going to get away except the one officer?

If black lives matters then they better start electing officials that actually agree with that statement to their core and not just to their teleprompter.

Old 06-01-2020, 03:38 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruiser Brody View Post
How independent is the independent autopsy? Who hired them? Who are they? What were they paid? Who paid them? What are their ties? What is their agenda?
I could ask the same of the ME. The end result is Floyd died because a cop knelt on his neck for almost 10 minutes. Even if he had had pre-existing conditions, he still died under these circumstances. If I have cancer and die in a car wreck, what killed me? Maybe the cancer would eventually, but at that moment it's the car wreck that killed me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies