Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2020, 11:31 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,991,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonny3 View Post
This is an "Occupy" redo. Different time, place , excuse.
The left has had nothing new to sell for a long long time.
Yep.

Occupy II

Nothing more.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2020, 12:51 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,134 times
If there's 500 residences there, and there are armed 'guards' how is this not a hostage situation?

Last edited by kmom2; 06-11-2020 at 01:16 PM..

Old 06-11-2020, 01:02 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
From the article:

So, the same group that says that borders are nothing more than imaginary lines with no meaning, and who say that it's racist to require people to show ID when voting, are defending a defined border and demanding people show them ID. And I'll bet that the irony is completely lost on them.
Oh, totally lost. But these are people who idolize Lenin, Stalin and Mao but claim to have disgust for Hitler. That irony and contradiction are lost on them as well.

Saw a pic of one of their "soldiers" Tac vest and an AR slung patrol style. I have to wonder how this is gonna turn out. At the very least SWAT will be needed to clean them out.

Another poster replied to me about this and said this is just a bunch of "peaceful types" hanging out smoking doobs. Truly? If that's the case then the feds can go in and go tactical.

Illegal drugs combined with firearms is a federal offense. And since the city/county/state isnt taking any action I can see the feds stepping in. These punks ain't any sort of match for who they'll send in either.

Probably DHS. And those DHS ninjas are some stone cold follow orders to the letter storm trooper types. They wont have any qualms about smoking some stoned punks holding ARs.

I can easily see the feds making an example of these "peaceful types hanging out with doobies " All they see is illegal drug users holding rifles and wearing tac gear.

Can you say domestic terrorism? To late! I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't such a special kind of stupid. The feds are going to walk right through any protestation from the mayor and get busy. Sooner than later methinks.

These punks aren't like the cartels. They dont have any federal directors holding the ninjas leash on a payroll. This will make Waco look like Sesame Street. Seattle PD will be the ones iin there zipping up the body bags.

Now, to clarify I'm NOT calling for this to happen in the name of Law and Order and waving a MAGA sign. I'm just saying it's going to happen. It's just to juicy of a target.

These cretins have given DHS all the excuses in the world served up with a side of fries with ranch dressing.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:13 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Self appointed government never represents the community

Old 06-11-2020, 01:16 PM

39,872 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post
If there's 500 residents living there, and there are armed 'guards' how is this not a hostage situation?
If the residents aren't willing to defend themselves and their neighborhoods from these freekin' monkeys they deserve what they get.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:24 PM

16,556 posts, read 10,635,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
If the residents aren't willing to defend themselves and their neighborhoods from these freekin' monkeys they deserve what they get.
I agree with you in the aggregate, but on an individual level, what can one person do against a riotous mob? Especially one that wouldn't disperse even in the face of tear gas and poppy-explodee things (whatever they're called).

I don't fault the residents for being overwhelmed by a rioting mob. I fault them for being too sympathetic to that mob, and too unsupportive of the police who were trying to protect them, prior to those "peaceful protesters" taking over their neighborhood, instead of doing all that icky stuff in some other neighborhood, as I'm sure the residents secretly thought they should have done.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:25 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,880,867 times
I for one wouldnt let any soy-boy pat down my wife while they do patrol.I would see a fire fight start that I know they wouldnt win.
In efect breaking out of a hostage situation..
Three tour's in SOG Southeast Asia 1968

Old 06-11-2020, 01:31 PM

5,209 posts, read 1,797,134 times
I just don't understand why this is being so completely ignored by the liberal media. Why is the governor of Washington pretending it isn't happening? Are they insane?

This is a perfect example of why you don't give an INCH of ground to bullies and terrorists. Now, they have armed people there claiming land. So if the Seattle police try to take back the area, they might get shot at??

What a mess. This is a parody of every progressive stereotype--utopian platitudes wrapped in flowers and rainbows but within five minutes degenerates into barricades, guns, and shakedowns.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:32 PM

39,872 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I agree with you in the aggregate, but on an individual level, what can one person do against a riotous mob? Especially one that wouldn't disperse even in the face of tear gas and poppy-explodee things (whatever they're called).

I don't fault the residents for being overwhelmed by a rioting mob. I fault them for being too sympathetic to that mob, and too unsupportive of the police who were trying to protect them, prior to those "peaceful protesters" taking over their neighborhood, instead of doing all that icky stuff in some other neighborhood, as I'm sure the residents secretly thought they should have done.
In the country we have a way of dealing with vicious little vermin that are causing destruction and death. We call it the "3S" solution. Shoot, shovel, shut up. Now-if you do it right, it doesn't come to that. MTFU, take up arms and protect your neighborhoods before these ignorant animals take it over. The last thing the average Pantifa wants to deal with is someone that stands up to them. They do far better beating up women and children, and the occasional elderly man. But in any real confrontation they run away and hide.

Old 06-11-2020, 01:40 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,558,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I for one wouldnt let any soy-boy pat down my wife while they do patrol.I would see a fire fight start that I know they wouldnt win.
In efect breaking out of a hostage situation..
Three tour's in SOG Southeast Asia 1968
There's a reason why these kinds of things only happen in the weakest and most blue parts of the country, those are the only parts of the country where they wouldn't just get shot trying to pull this kind of BS.....so honestly, those people deserve it to happen to them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies