Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 10:21 AM

245 posts, read 169,209 times

Advertisements

They did nothing wrong. They care about law, order and their neighborhood. She asked the person if that was his property. First thing she said. But he decided at that very moment to make it a race thing for the media. And it worked.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...confrontation/

P.S. Bonus question. Is referring to white women as Karen racist at all? Or it's cool? And if so would referring to black men as Tyrone, Arab people as Mohammed, Hispanic people as Jesus or something similar be OK?

If it's OK to treat white people like this, I'm not sure I want to stay in America. In fact, I'm sure as hell don't want to stay in an area with such a racist climate. I didn't own a slave and I'm not going to be treated like this and neither will my offspring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 10:26 AM

277 posts, read 291,927 times
It was his house. She assumed because it was in an exclusive neighborhood it couldn’t be his because he wasn’t white. She apologized and said she should have minded her own business. She got that right.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:29 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
What type of idiot graffiti's his own property with BLM garbage? I'd be concerned too - for his mental health.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:31 AM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
It was chalk. She stated that she knew he did not live there and knew the actual people that did.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:32 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peester View Post
It was his house. She assumed because it was in an exclusive neighborhood it couldn’t be his because he wasn’t white. She apologized and said she should have minded her own business. She got that right.
Exactly.

She's a moron.

People are going to have to get over the fact that they can't bully people for no reason whatsoever and expect to come out unscathed.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:34 AM

245 posts, read 169,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peester View Post

The first thing out of her mouth was asking if it's his house. He didn't answer her because he wanted to racebait. They apologized because they didn't want their lives ruined. Well, the mob got them anyway. And she should not have minded her own business. Her neighborhood is her business. Her city and country is her business. She absolutely did the right thing that I hope a good citizen of any color and creed would do.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
What type of idiot graffiti's his own property with BLM garbage? I'd be concerned too - for his mental health.
The Orange Marxist supports red flag laws. Maybe get him classified as mentally ill to take away his property (if he owns guns).

So yeah, I could see Team Red going that route.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:36 AM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
The first thing out of her mouth was asking if it's his house. He didn't answer her because he wanted to racebait. They apologized because they didn't want their lives ruined. Well, the mob got them anyway. And she should not have minded her own business. Her neighborhood is her business. Her city and country is her business. She absolutely did the right thing that I hope a good citizen of any color and creed would do.
Watch the rest where she claims she knows he does not live there because she knows the people that do.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
The first thing out of her mouth was asking if it's his house. He never answered her because he wanted to racebait. They apologized because they didn't want their lives ruined. Well, the mob got them anyway. And she should not have minded her own business. She absolutely did the right thing that I hope a good citizen of any color and creed would do.
She has no right to demand he prove it's his house.

How about the next time you go out to your car and try to get in it I pop out from a bush and challenge you by asking if it's your car?

Old 06-16-2020, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Watch the rest where she claims she knows he does not live there because she knows the people that do.
Yeah, she doubled-down and got burned.

Love it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies