Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 10:38 AM

245 posts, read 169,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
What type of idiot graffiti's his own property with BLM garbage? I'd be concerned too - for his mental health.

He can do whatever he wants on his property but he's an anti-white racist who successfully ruined two good citizens lives for caring about their neighborhood.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2020, 10:38 AM

14,784 posts, read 8,117,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peester View Post
It was his house. She assumed because it was in an exclusive neighborhood it couldn’t be his because he wasn’t white. She apologized and said she should have minded her own business. She got that right.
This.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:39 AM

39,239 posts, read 27,623,465 times
well, I agree that this lady should have minded her own business, but this man certainly has a chip on his shoulder. He said to her, "then call the cops". She did, what seems to be the problem?

Do you (the general term) really have to label her a racist? Does she really deserve to be fired? Really?

In term of graffiti, well, It depends on the city. Places in London like brick lane/shorditch are covered in graffiti, same for Brussels and Barcelona and they are vibrant and pretty safe

In any case, it’s not your property, so it’s none of your business. (You don’t get to decide what the owner has done to what he owns.)

Lady didn't do her research. She reacted and called the cops. How about just let her apologize if your little feeler got hurt?! Do you really have to make it public? Why are people so angry these days?

Old 06-16-2020, 10:41 AM

12,477 posts, read 9,560,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsrightfam View Post
They did nothing wrong. They care about law, order and their neighborhood. She asked the person if that was his property. First thing she said. But he decided at that very moment to make it a race thing for the media. And it worked.

https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...confrontation/

P.S. Bonus question. Is referring to white women as Karen racist at all? Or it's cool? And if so would referring to black men as Tyrone, Arab people as Mohammed, Hispanic people as Jesus or something similar be OK?

If it's OK to treat white people like this, I'm not sure I want to stay in America. In fact, I'm sure as hell don't want to stay in an area with such a racist climate. I didn't own a slave and I'm not going to be treated like this and neither will my offspring.
Only conservatives can look at calling out racism, and call that racist. I think in elementary school, the phrase was "I know you are, but what am I?"

Old 06-16-2020, 10:41 AM

5,818 posts, read 2,673,051 times
San Francisco....typical.

Where you pay a million for a 1br apartment and lose your livelihood if you're not 100000000000% PC.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:43 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
He can do whatever he wants on his property but he's an anti-white racist who successfully ruined two good citizens lives for caring about their neighborhood.
"Caring about your community" is when you challenge residents to prove they live there?

Old 06-16-2020, 10:43 AM

11,269 posts, read 11,035,002 times
Quote:
Sure. I will tell you it is, think you're a little strange and go on my merry. I won't try to make it a race thing and ruin your life.

The left turns EVERYTHING into a scene. Doesn't matter what it's over. They are like attention starved children.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister 7 View Post
San Francisco....typical.

Where you pay a million for a 1br apartment and lose your livelihood if you're not 100000000000% PC.

They are PC! They agree with the message. They're just not down with tagging private property. They even apologized. Nope, not enough. Lives still ruined. Oops. You're right though, just not PC enough.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:44 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,377,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
Only conservatives can look at calling out racism, and call that racist. I think in elementary school, the phrase was "I know you are, but what am I?"
Exactly.

Old 06-16-2020, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I agree that this lady should have minded her own business, but this man certainly has a chip on his shoulder. He said to her, "then call the cops". She did, what seems to be the problem?

Do you (the general term) really have to label her a racist? Does she really deserve to be fired? Really?

In term of graffiti, well, It depends on the city. Places in London like brick lane/shorditch are covered in graffiti, same for Brussels and Barcelona and they are vibrant and pretty safe

In any case, it’s not your property, so it’s none of your business. (You don’t get to decide what the owner has done to what he owns.)

Lady didn't do her research. She reacted and called the cops. How about just let her apologize if your little feeler got hurt?! Do you really have to make it public? Why are people so angry these days?

Because he's the racist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies