Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is it more racist to say Black Lives Matter or All Lives Matter
Black Lives Matter is racist 76 87.36%
All Lives Matter is racist 11 12.64%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2020, 07:02 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,845,962 times

Advertisements

Until all lives matter there is still racism.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2020, 07:07 AM

30,373 posts, read 19,170,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Black Lives Matter is a movement that is anti-police and excuses black criminality.

Therefore, it is definitely racist.
I think it's a political movement whose goals are:
- Make blacks above the law
- Give favorable treatment of blacks in employment and college admissions
- Damage the peace and tranquility of those that oppose them
- Defund police to make it easier to use their violent thugs to get whatever they want
- Payback for ill treatment historically based on skin coloration
- Establish Black Supremacy

Yes, I would agree with you.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:11 AM

34,235 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
I think it's a political movement whose goals are:
- Make blacks above the law
- Give favorable treatment of blacks in employment and college admissions
- Damage the peace and tranquility of those that oppose them
- Defund police to make it easier to use their violent thugs to get whatever they want
- Payback for ill treatment historically based on skin coloration
- Establish Black Supremacy

Yes, I would agree with you.
Also this is all about Retribution and PUNISHMENT. Punish Whitey. Especially White Males.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:24 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
The thing with "All Lives Matter" in many cases there's certain intent behind it. It was concocted as a rebuttal..
Yeah, the intent behind it is to include your own life if you are not a black person. So nefarious.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:27 AM

24,636 posts, read 9,464,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkingOutsideTheBox View Post
I'm a person of color and I think "Black Lives Matter' is more racist than "All Lives Matter". I wouldn't want to see a sign saying "White Lives Matter" either...
Same here.

Black lives matter is a hate group and domestic terrorist organization, with the hypocrisy of ignoring the elephant in the room: black on black violence.

It’s the equivalent of treating an ingrown toe nail over a gun shot wound.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:27 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Change it to: "Only certain Black lives Matter" (those killed by white cops)."

Forget the black on black killings that happen daily...and which is way more than any other kind of black killings...

Old 06-20-2020, 07:29 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,814,811 times
The answer is.... no. There's a third option.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:33 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Neither are racist.

'Black Lives Matter' is making a point about systemic racism and police brutality focused on black people.
We all know that All Lives Matter, but all lives are not being targeted by the police, so saying All Lives Matter at this time undermines the Black Lives Matter message.

That's all this is about. Support Black Lives at this time.
i.e. another way to say "Cracker is Racist". It's a euphemism that has failed and the poll here speaks for itself.

BLM is going nowhere as long as it absolves Blacks from ANY responsibility for their actions and/or violent actions taken in it's name.

I won't support any hate group, that denigrates the police, burns and tears down buildings, is silent when stores are looted in it's name, and which pisses on George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the rest of the history of the USA. And it's so completely petty that we're now pulling pancake mix and ice cream bars off the shelves. If a group wanted to be disliked by so many, this is how to do it.

And yes I'm sure there are some good people associated with it that are indeed trying to do some good things. But cleaning up the street begins in front of your own house. Show some humility and you might get a sympathetic ear.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:39 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,814,811 times
Apparently the BLM movement a rating system. South side of Chicago doesn't count.

Because of these (many) disparities, BLM will get push back. Again ... it's a snake eating it's own tail.

Old 06-20-2020, 08:00 AM

10,531 posts, read 6,167,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
i.e. another way to say "Cracker is Racist". It's a euphemism that has failed and the poll here speaks for itself.

BLM is going nowhere as long as it absolves Blacks from ANY responsibility for their actions and/or violent actions taken in it's name.

I won't support any hate group, that denigrates the police, burns and tears down buildings, is silent when stores are looted in it's name, and which pisses on George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and the rest of the history of the USA. And it's so completely petty that we're now pulling pancake mix and ice cream bars off the shelves. If a group wanted to be disliked by so many, this is how to do it.

And yes I'm sure there are some good people associated with it that are indeed trying to do some good things. But cleaning up the street begins in front of your own house. Show some humility and you might get a sympathetic ear.
The poll here reflects what you know it reflects.
That this sub forum is full of Trump voters because people like me have stopped posting and visiting the forum regularly for reasons I'm not allowed to talk about. This forum is a bubble and safe haven for Trump supporters. None of the polls here are a true reflection of anything. I havent even voted in the poll.
It's a shame. Like Fox News, msnbc and any news outlet you care to name, and the rest of the media including facebook, everyone is only ever seeing one side of any story.
It's particularly sad to have happened in a country where free speech was once considered paramount.
America has always been slow to change. Sadly in these times of division I'm afraid change is even slower.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies