Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2020, 12:23 PM

38,922 posts, read 24,055,167 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Sentence 2 of the statement.

That's a backpedal? That is a stretch.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:23 PM

3,563 posts, read 1,895,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
[/i]

Or Jussie Smollett.
Seriously. It seems like these light skinned blacks want to make sure everyone knows they're black, or something.

This Bubba guy (is his name actually Bubba?) looks white to me; probably doesn't like that about himself?

Old 06-24-2020, 12:25 PM

19,963 posts, read 7,928,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
...just like Danika Patrick who was finally drummed out of NASCAR because she rarely finished a race.
At least she was likable and didn't cast aspersions on all the fans.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:29 PM

8,166 posts, read 3,157,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
Seriously. It seems like these light skinned blacks want to make sure everyone knows they're black, or something.

This Bubba guy (is his name actually Bubba?) looks white to me; probably doesn't like that about himself?
Exactly like Mariah Carey. She looks white and doesn't like that about herself.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Exactly like Mariah Carey. She looks white and doesn't like that about herself.
According to democrats, it's wrong to be white and can't be made right but you still must always try to make it right with constant condemnation and recriminations .

Old 06-24-2020, 12:36 PM

7,170 posts, read 2,836,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
He’s certainly not making things better, that’s for sure. The entire NASCAR community showed an unprecedented amount of support for him. It won’t continue if he keeps a racist dialogue going.

This is an incident that should be heartily laughed over, then forgotten about. Going on CNN after the fact to continue whining over it is not good optics.

This hoax was probably concocted by NASCAR themselves to get BLM to aim its sites on NASCAR fans who fly the Confederate flag at their events. The sponsors of NASCAR are getting pressure to eliminate the flag or lose millions. The sponsors can't afford the PR nightmare of offended blacks boycotting their companies. This hoax was ginned up to force the issue of NASCAR cleansing itself of "Confederate heritage"

Old 06-24-2020, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
This hoax was probably concocted by NASCAR themselves to get BLM to aim its sites on NASCAR fans who fly the Confederate flag at their events. The sponsors of NASCAR are getting pressure to eliminate the flag or lose millions. The sponsors can't afford the PR nightmare of offended blacks boycotting their companies. This hoax was ginned up to force the issue of NASCAR cleansing itself of "Confederate heritage"
I think that is true. But who is pressuring the sponsors? All roads lead to democrats targeted one group or another of white folks.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:48 PM

653 posts, read 223,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
NASCAR is idiotic for a LOT of things. Trust me as a lapsed fan. I can name a ton of it, namely inconsistent calls and punishments. This was not one of them unless you are to say NASCAR was in the wrong to make a spectacle of it in the first place. NASCAR's mistake was not asking ISC before telling Bubba Wallace.
Please answer me this without bringing anything else into it. Now that we know no one created a noose to hang in Bubba's garage stall, why is Bubba still going on about it like it was a noose created as a racist gesture? How come he will not let it go? Just answer me that please MKPUNK.

Old 06-24-2020, 12:50 PM

6,402 posts, read 4,906,498 times
I was chagrinned to hear of the noose and Wallace had my sympathy.

Then I was happy to read that it was a misunderstood pull handle and not a symbol of racism.

Next I read that Wallace is sticking to the racism narrative even after the FBI PROVED the fake noose had been there before Wallace had been assigned that particular garage.

Today I'm left thinking he is simply taking advantage of this for publicity.

Really a shame. Now, I hope he continues to fail as a driver and is drummed out of NASCAR.

He deserves it!

Old 06-24-2020, 12:53 PM

7,170 posts, read 2,836,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUtoTX View Post
I found a CROSS wrench in my garage...

and then I found a funnel that looks like a pointy hat...

Oh oh, my garage is a gathering place for KKK.

I had some grease only my hands and scratched my itching nose. Please don't accuse me of attempting to put on black face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies