Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-24-2020, 09:40 AM

5,717 posts, read 3,150,379 times

Advertisements

Newly discovered slave whip found in garage.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:40 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,913,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
The FBI called it a noose and not a slipknot. What was the FBI trying to protect the band Slipknot? In all seriousness, if the FBI called it such, I don't have a problem with Bubba Wallace calling it such. Had the FBI called it a slipknot, yes I would I agree he is trying to race-bait.

I am not the problem. I understand NASCAR rather well. I been to 7 race weekends at a track, watched casually for about five/six years and watched rather religiously for another seven years. Not just cup but the now Xfinity series and whatever the truck series is called now. I find it hard to believe that NASCAR jumped the gun without contacting track owner ISC about it because if it was a pull rope noose looking slipknot, ISC would know and they can dismiss it before NASCAR's President talks to Bubba.

I have no reason given the events to blame Bubba at this point. None. If he did do it, I would be calling for his ban from the sport that I only casually care for now. NASCAR as a sanctioning body drove me out six seasons ago but I still respect drivers and if conditions are good, I might have seen Jimmie Johnson's retirement race in November. Not my favorite but respect the Hell out of seven times.
Bubba may not have started it but he sure as heck is now jumping in with both feet and is making a fool of himself by insisting it was a noose after it was proven otherwise. Let it go dude, you screwed yourself.!

It has been stated that the "Door pull down rope" had been there going back to 2019 and possible longer. Did someone in 2019 figure out that some time in 2020 Bubba will use this garage and I want to be ready... the whole thin is ridiculous. Bubba will pay the price for this because now he looks exactly like Jesse Smollet, he took it upon himself to destroy his reputation for crying wolf.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:42 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,632,362 times
Quote:
“This will not break me. I will not give in nor back down.” ~Bubba Wallace
Guy is a liability who should be canned.

Are you a noose?

No, I'm a frayed knot.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:43 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,920,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellopity View Post
I haven’t really followed this, I only know NASCAR banned Confederate flags at its events. Why was there a noose to begin with?
Someone tied up a slipknot like a noose for a garage door open but it happened months ago. A team member of 43 team reported it to NASCAR. NASCAR turned it into a bigger thing than was needed. Bubba Wallace only was told when the NASCAR President said there was noose found.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:44 AM

10,033 posts, read 9,516,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I wonder if Mueller is available. This calls for a 2 year investigation.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:45 AM

10,185 posts, read 11,172,808 times
Quote:
Someone tied up a slipknot like a noose for a garage door open but it happened months ago. A team member of 43 team reported it to NASCAR. NASCAR turned it into a bigger thing than was needed. Bubba Wallace only was told when the NASCAR President said there was noose found.
And he keeps it going, saying it's a noose on the loose.... who just won't let it go... He's made a mockery of himself.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:45 AM

Quote:
AND NOW BUBBA WALLACE IS MAKING IT A BIGGER THING THAN IS NEEDED!!! What part of that do you not understand??

Old 06-24-2020, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_mimi View Post
I didn't want to mention it, but I found white sheets on my bed this morning. And some had pointy corners like certain hats do.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:51 AM

2,949 posts, read 1,357,170 times
Yelling fire where there is none.

Old 06-24-2020, 09:51 AM

3,306 posts, read 1,348,965 times
Quote:
Given the charged political atmosphere that resulted from NASCAR’s very correct decision to ban Confederate flags, I have to say I’m not surprised the organization took this seriously. It’s a shame that NASCAR attracts (or I guess attracted) the type of people who take pride in Confederate symbols.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies