Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2020, 09:39 PM

4,208 posts, read 4,458,844 times

Advertisements

https://qz.com/africa/1871352/george...ans-come-home/

Old 06-30-2020, 09:40 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Seriously, I don't see it ever happening. They accepted a false narrative from hostile groups and ideologies, basically signed the society over by the mid 1960s to open borders and multiculturalism. The society is gone forever and never coming back.
The society never was. Unfortunately, that mistake was made when the country started. White Europeans squandered away the chance to be a one race one nation when being determined to yank an opposite race (now consider enemies) off our own continent. Blacks sure didn't build any part of the country without whites being involved somehow, we just happened to be around at the time because we were brought here. The divided western world is now an example of white man's society and failure to leave well enough alone.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:44 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
You are mistaken. The majority of white families can barely make ends meet working in low paying jobs. I was raised on food stamps by an alcoholic family that worked 5 jobs between them to make ends meet. Trailer trash as it were. I dropped out of high school and never made it through a semester of college. Been to prison twice. I now make into the mid six figures. How was I entitled this exactly?
Your natural brain chemistry, your genetics, your lifestyle preferences and desires in life. The differences between whites and blacks in all these areas are well-documented and easily understood to affect outcomes.

Old 06-30-2020, 09:47 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
The society never was. Unfortunately, that mistake was made when the country started. White Europeans squandered away the chance to be a one race one nation when being determined to yank an opposite race (now consider enemies) off our own continent. Blacks sure didn't build any part of the country without whites being involved somehow, we just happened to be around at the time because we were brought here. The divided western world is now an example of white man's society and failure to leave well enough alone.
The problem with that argument is America operated basically as a one race nation up through 1865 and some say 1965. And Western Europe, were white race nations and they are being converted too post 1960s. It's really a post-1960s policy that has little to do with slavery or blacks. Our immigration would've been opened to Africa and the rest of the world in 1965 anyway. Then we have illegals from the south.

You could argue, if it weren't for the slave trade there wouldn't have been a 14th amendment and that might've changed destiny.

Last edited by mtl1; 06-30-2020 at 09:58 PM..

Old 06-30-2020, 10:00 PM

2,887 posts, read 2,635,679 times
Quote:
Yes of course. That's how it started in the beginning. You took measure to get what you wanted, and made the mistake that brought it all to this.
What is it that you are trying to elicit? Do you have a side?

Your words say nothing.

Try harder.

p.s. Consider it done

Old 06-30-2020, 11:13 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,513 times
Quote:
Length of torso. Neck, shoulders, hips, and calves are all structured much differently in blacks than all other races. No other races grow type 4 hair. No other races have naturally higher buttocks and a naturally forward jutting jawline. No other race has the same jaw structure and forehead shapes as black folks do. We black folks have longer arms, thinner wrists and ankles compared to all other races. Everyone tries ignoring the true differences between blacks and everyone else. It's not double standards, it's that we black people are not the same as any other race on this earth, and that's the main reason why everyone else has a more than enough fun toying around us.
You clearly haven’t seen many Eastern Europeans then.

And you maybe surprised but the worlds tallest people have been Asians on average. And Central Africa has some of the smallest statured people on Earth.

And no, most non-Europeans have some prognathism, yes even Amerindian people. Lots of Melanesians and Australian Aboriginals have very tightly curly hair. It’s not unique to African people at all.

In short, no Blacks are not built differently from other races. You sound like a scientific racist at best.

Old 06-30-2020, 11:19 PM

2,678 posts, read 1,701,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yet....blacks dominate the NBA at 6 times their percentage in the general population. Either blacks have a combination of greater natural talent or have the general propensity to work harder than whites. Blacks work harder than whites? I must say that I have never heard blacks being given credit for being harder workers at anything. I personally do not believe that blacks are working harder than whites, as an explanation as to why blacks are over represented in the NBA at 6 times their general population. It makes no sense to me why that type of work ethic would just be isolated to sports. I have my own theories as why blacks dominate, but its not due to working harder.
Black American men dominate the NBA for the same reasons white men dominate hockey, golf, tennis, bobsledding, skiing, NASCAR, and many other sports, for the same reasons most Martial Arts greats have been Asian, and Latin Americans (of all races) dominate baseball and soccer.

This is a very weak argument used by racists.

Old 07-01-2020, 04:35 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
Your natural brain chemistry, your genetics, your lifestyle preferences and desires in life. The differences between whites and blacks in all these areas are well-documented and easily understood to affect outcomes.
How so? I’ve never taken a chemical brain test, I have both indentured servants, freed slave, and European forefathers DNA, you have no idea of what my lifestyle is or what choices I make in life other than what’s documented and it’s most likely a different path than what most traditional whites take, although probably very similar in many other ways. (Most of us struggle to achieve what we want in life).

Old 07-01-2020, 04:43 AM

7,103 posts, read 5,986,609 times
Quote:
If we consider black people enemies, why does a large portion of the population date, marry, mate, and have babies in an interracial relationship? More in today’s world than ever in the past. Why is this socially acceptable if we hate each other so much? Why are my neighbors all black and mixed couples, why don’t I go live in a gated all Klan compound? I can afford to live anywhere I choose, why would I choose to have black neighbors?

You’re opinions on the division are greatly exaggerated. Most of us go to work, raise our kids, hang out with our neighbors and family on the weekends and never even turn on the news or consider people as a “race”, I really could care less what color someone is and the majority of people I personally know could care less either. Politics never enters into those interactions either by the way.

Old 07-01-2020, 05:40 AM

59,057 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Here is a true story. A man was being car jacked not far from a police precinct. The incident played out over a few minutes with the victim ultimately wrestling the gun from the perpetrator. Not long after that the police arrive on the scene and the victim is actually shot by the police.

When the police arrived on the scene.....there was just a man with a gun and a person who looked like he was being victimized. However, time would have shown that the person who appeared to be the victim, in real time, was the villain historically. The police just arrived too late to realize it.

Maybe I should have said when you add time to it, instead of saying when you take time out of it.
1 or even several incidents do NOT paint the ENTIRE picture.

There are MILLIONS of interactions a year with white cops and coloreds and very FEW incidence like you Just told us about.

A brush wide enough to cover ALL cops is not only disingenuous but out right RACIST.

MORE whites are killed by coloreds every year then whites who kill coloreds.

What is your "solution to that?

More coloreds kill coloreds a year then whites. What is YOUR solution for that?

Where are all the "protesters" rioting about these two.

It looks like BLM does NOT really care about colored lives at all.

Have YOU ever gone to places like Chicago or Balt and tried to get your "brothers" to STOP killing each other?

"Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.Most of the victims were black."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52984535

As they say, "if you are NOT part of the solution, you ARE part of the problem"!

Other then come on here and whine and cry and blame "whitey" for all the colored's problems, what have YOU done to stop all the colored on colored killings?

P.S. I used "colored" because if it is OK for the NAACP, Nation Association for the advancement of COLORED People, it is good enough for me.

The whine and cry all the time about "words" and trying to change flags, removing names etc. but do NOT change their OWN name.

Typical double standard hypocrites!

Last edited by Quick Enough; 07-01-2020 at 05:58 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies