Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2020, 05:54 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,659,902 times

Advertisements

Coming back to bite Lt. Governor Dan Patrick now...

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...pert-dr-fauci/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2020, 06:23 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Sure don't listen to an expert that has served through 5 presidents an several epidemics, listen to "a lot of doctors".

You know what has been missing from Team Abbott, the health care experts that think any of his actions are a good idea.

Quote:
“I don’t need his advice anymore,” Patrick told host Laura Ingraham. “We will listen to a lot of science. We will listen to a lot of doctors. And Gov. Abbott, myself and other state leaders will make the decision. No thank you, Dr. Fauci.”

Old 07-01-2020, 06:27 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,108,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Fauci was silent when the BLM bonding was everywhere....
Lie

There are times he spoke of them as potential superspreading events.... Here is just one.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/948619/...d-coronavirus/

So in this thread:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ust-adopt.html

a premise was written that Black culture should adopt Asian-American culture in part because they are stereotypically smart and successful. Within that premise, they emphasize education. With that education usually comes with a healthy respect for science... and rational thought.

But here we are.... shunning the science community.... think about it.

Last edited by usayit; 07-01-2020 at 06:41 PM..

Old 07-01-2020, 06:36 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,507,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine to Vine View Post
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/publ...pert-dr-fauci/

Fully understandable. While Dr Fauci only has an MD from Cornell, the LG can boast of BA in English from University of Maryland at Baltimore County.
Dr Fauci changes his mind too much, I'm not so big on him anymore. Plenty of other good scientists and physicians to listen too. I actually listen to my personal physician more than anyone else. We also have a doctor here that has worked with the city for years, he used to be heavily into agent orange research also. So yeah, Dr Fauci is pretty much out with me too. I do still kinda like Dr Brix, she had an excellent slide show last week.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:55 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Why do you leftists drool over Dr. Fauci so much?
Not drooling but medical advice from a BA or an MD.....

And FAuci is consistent with other medical health experts. He's become the villain of the right because he makes Trump not wearing a mask look petty and a dunce........

But there are hundreds of thousands of medically educated experts that supports what he says.

Not many BA graduates have much medical knowledge that is worth noting.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:55 PM

57,317 posts, read 26,228,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Dr Fauci changes his mind too much, I'm not so big on him anymore. Plenty of other good scientists and physicians to listen too. I actually listen to my personal physician more than anyone else. We also have a doctor here that has worked with the city for years, he used to be heavily into agent orange research also. So yeah, Dr Fauci is pretty much out with me too. I do still kinda like Dr Brix, she had an excellent slide show last week.

So you listen to your personal doctor rather than Epidemiologists with decades of experience with infectious diseases. Curious, what do your doctors tell you that contradicts Fauci.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:56 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,024,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
He's consistent with the other scientists and physicians.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:57 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,228,838 times
With the constant flip flopping of our 'experts' I'm beginning to think I know more than Dr Fauci too.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:58 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,918,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
Don't care because I don't live in texas, but if thousands get sick and hundreds die....elections have consequences.
I'd worry about your own little petri dish out there in hell on earth, i.e. California. In addition to the massive COVID-19 spike CA is experiencing due to the foolishness of the Democrats that continually get elected by clueless voters, that miserable state still has among the worst education, crime and poverty rates in the country. The wealth gap is atrocious.

Oh, and let's not forget the rodent and feces issues that plague the major urban areas in CA.

Old 07-01-2020, 06:59 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,373,891 times
Gangster A "knows more" than Gangster B?

That's interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies