Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2020, 03:15 PM

9,700 posts, read 5,137,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I've said for a long time that this was going to come to a head and you and others here have done nothing but make disgusting comments about the President and those who support him. You actually have demonstrated the mentality of a 6 yr old in many of your posts. How many people got killed in Chaz? How many good people died because of the riots?

Despite not applauding it - you also didn't condemn it. So it was virtual signaling that you condoned it.

I feel sorry for the families of these young women - but maybe this will knock some sense into these young kids heads. Who are the protesting to in the middle of the night? I'm sure it's less of a protest and more of a nightly party under the guise of protesting. Spreading their vitrol streaming their supposed protest. I've said before - when these kids get out in the real world and have to act like adults - they'll be in for a rude awakening. They'll have to hope who ever hires them doesn't check the internet.

Maybe now the nightly protests on empty highways will stop and people will stop and see that peaceful protests with the correct permits and police presence is the way to make people aware of different problems - and it doesn't have to carry on for weeks on end because by then - people are sick of it, frustrated and the whole meaning of the protest is lost.
Then feel free to challenge my position on Trump and his supporters. That's part of having different politics. That has nothing to do with what should be universally seen as, regardless of politics, the trashiest response to attempted murder anyone could have.

Can were at least agree that celebrating murder of civilians is trashy?

Old 07-04-2020, 03:16 PM

20,948 posts, read 5,572,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Driver is stuck in a Catch 22. They realistically had no way to know that trying to go around the unlit and unexpected obstruction would lead to them smacking into two Marxist Terrorists (please for the love of God stop calling them protesters when they aren't.) So with bodies on the ground, what do you do next? Legally, you're supposed to stick around, but as we've seen over and over and over again, stopping or even slowing down for this little pricks is a death sentence.

The driver didn't stick around. The "Abolish the Police!!" protesters called the police.

This happened on an Interstate. These little ****s didn't have any legal right to be there on foot. They do not have the right to block traffic. They did not do anything to draw attention to their blockade. They parked three vans across the Interstate around a corner, then they turned the lights off. Nobody could have reasonably known that they were there. So you come around a corner. Out of nowhere, you see some big thing across the road. You don't have time to stop so you try to go around. You slam straight into the Marxist Terrorists morons that thought this would be a great idea.

What did the Marxist Terrorists think was going to happen???

As a former Seattleite who would have had every legal right to have been on the highway at any time, this whole thing makes me livid. I've been talking online and on the phone with my friends and family who still live in Seattle and environs, who also would have had every legal right to be on that highway, and I am hearing nothing but agreement. They all are completely fed up with the feeling that they are being held hostage in the town and the county and the state in which their tax dollars are paying for obscenely ineffectual government. Bottom line. This **** needs to be stopped now, before more people die, innocent or otherwise.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:16 PM

2,923 posts, read 984,906 times
Good riddance

Old 07-04-2020, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Puts a different spin on the story than what some were trying to fabricate, doesn't it. Hard to believe the city allows these thugs to take over an interstate highway.

Hope the car wasn't badly damaged.

Here's a good picture. Damaged grille and what looks like a cracked windshield.
https://www.abc6.com/police-2-women-...amid-protests/

Old 07-04-2020, 03:20 PM

8,514 posts, read 3,051,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
You're right. You were one of the few cautioning celebrating this. So I retract saying you were part of the degenerates. I hope you have good 4th of July bc at least you still know what it means to be an American.
So you admit you have no clue whom you’re responding to. Go ahead and insult others that agree with you. :-)

Status: "This too shall pass. But possibly, like a kidney stone." (set 19 days ago)

36,086 posts, read 18,359,377 times
Instagram photos.

https://www.instagram.com/spittaa/?hl=en

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwood66 View Post
I'm not sure how to feel about your comment. On one hand I appreciate the acknowledgement you wrongly accused me of something. On the other it's offensive because you still come off as a righteous a-hole with no intention of grace. The Americans posting here are Americans whether they meet your standards or not. Individualism is the best part of America.

Have a nice 4th. I am home by myself since my husband has to work all day. Guess I'll spend some of it with you all.
Take it however you want. It's genuine. If you can see past party and politics to not celebrate other people's death, then wishing you a happy holiday seems a fair tradeoff.

12,073 posts, read 5,968,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Then feel free to challenge my position on Trump and his supporters. That's part of having different politics. That has nothing to do with what should be universally seen as, regardless of politics, the trashiest response to attempted murder anyone could have.

Can were at least agree that celebrating murder of civilians is trashy?
I don't celebrate any death but with you there is no discussion only juvenile comments to stir of the rest of the posters and why it's hard for them to accept you're anything other than a liberal PITA.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post

Too bad. Good looking guy whose life is now really messed up.

Old 07-04-2020, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
So you admit you have no clue whom you’re responding to. Go ahead and insult others that agree with you. :-)
Well you're definitely one of the trash posters, so I don't need to work about misidentifying you as such.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies