Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2020, 06:54 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
The black, Muslim, Somalian, illegal immigrant with pirate and terrorist ties ... and apparently white supremacist ... ran over two protesters who were not doing anything dangerous or illegal whatsoever ...
Running out onto an Interstate freeway is not dangerous?

Running out onto an Interstate freeway is not illegal?

Are you on some prescription medicine we should know about, when you post here?

Old 07-05-2020, 06:59 PM

18,718 posts, read 7,597,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
The 2nd woman if she survives she will likely be paralyzed since she took a a big hit and landed on her back like that and with her body size and weight it's possible she can't stand up and walk ever again.
Maybe she should have considered that before running out onto a freeway.

Old 07-05-2020, 07:32 PM

6,384 posts, read 4,823,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southking500 View Post
And it was 1:30 am.
Answer: They were not really protesting. It was an organized social event for lesbians.
How do you know this? Were you invited?

Old 07-05-2020, 08:06 PM

30,251 posts, read 23,719,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
The Washington State Patrol said Saturday evening that going forward it won’t allow protesters to enter I-5 and would arrest pedestrians on the freeway.
Seattle has been the site of prolonged unrest following the May 25 police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, which sparked nationwide protests. Dozens of people were arrested this past week in connection with protests as demonstrations continue after authorities cleared the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest” zone Wednesday morning.
Protesters had shut down the interstate for 19 days in a row, Mead said at a press conference.

The protestors were not there legally - they refused to leave and the Mayor / Gov ect does not want the police to take action on getting them removed. That doesn't mean they have everyone's blessing and permission to be there.

Pedestrians are not allowed on interstates. You can't bike on interstates. Mopeds are not allowed on interstates. The protestors drove up there - used their cars to form a blockade and refused to leave.

From her previous stream - Love looks to be living in a van with 3 dogs - I'm wondering who takes care of them now. It's a travesty that could have been prevented of these people used their heads.

Sorry but I blame BLM - for weeks now - they see what has happened during protests, after protests ect and have not curtailed their activities or advised people how to properly protest and where a protest is most effective. None of them are very smart. You use your head - not your heart.
Is this accurate? The protesters are the ones who blocked the road with their own cars? Someone said that early on in the thread, too. If that is the case, then that is not an official barrier. They don't have the right to use their cars to try to block people from using the freeway.

It's why I kept questioning what the barrier actually looked like. And if it was an official barrier, why were there no cop cars, with their lights flashing, at these barriers to prevent people from trying to bypass them?

The more I hear about this, the less sympathy I have for any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
"She" wasn't a she- but identified as non-binary.

I wonder if it/they would really have been so miserable before all this identity crap, just being a woman, having a boyfriend, maybe a family, and working with animals at the vet clinic. Is normal life really so awful that they have to twist themselves into vitriolic pretzels of illogic that they don't even know what gender they are and constantly need a "cause" or ten to lose their minds over.

For some reason I feel particularly bad about this one, Maybe because Summer wasn't really doing anything actively bad or violent at the time, and the police/government did allow them to be in that road. I kind of blame the powers that could and should have removed them for this tragedy, these protests blocking roads are accidents and/or violence waiting to happen. I'm flummoxed why they don't just remove them and open the roads. It's a really bad sign when law enforcement starts breaking down in society. Like or hate the police they are the line which protects us from anarchy, violence and chaos.
As you said earlier, she was brainwashed. Many of our youth are being brainwashed in universities and colleges. A particular site of basement dwelling sleuths have put up many photos of people before college, and then after college. They looked completely normal before college, but after being brainwashed on campus, their after college photos are horrendous. What these people have done to themselves is gross.

I'm all for expression, and I don't mind different, but the lengths that some of these people have gone to mutilate themselves, go from attractive people to unholy ugly, inside and out, is repulsive.

They were already trying to figure out who they were when their Communist professors got ahold of them and started pushing bs into their heads - these kids don't even know what is reality anymore. In their effort not to be "mindless sheep", they have become mindless sheep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
"Privileged and entitled?" A vet tech?

I'm good friends with a vet, and they have a very hard time keeping vet techs - because the pay is so low, and there really isn't a career path to allow them to advance.
Yes, there is. In the Seattle area, I don't know about other areas, I only know when I worked at a vet in the Seattle area, you have 2 choices to work your way up. You can go to school, become a tech by practicing injections on stuffed animals, or you can work in a vet clinic and get hands on experience.

After 5 or 7 (can't remember now how many years it was), of hands on experience, you would be a vet tech. You are getting paid the entire time, and you're not paying for the education.

When I worked at a vet's office, it paid better than other jobs available in the area. This is a beginner skill level, not advanced. Don't think that vet techs know everything, (despite those who want to act like they do), because they do NOT know enough to warrant a higher pay. But, it's a great way to get your education for free, in fact, get paid for it.

From there, you go on to work towards becoming a veterinarian. WTH are you talking about "no career path"? The whole damn point of becoming a vet tech in the first place is because you're looking to be a vet. You become a vet, you work in someone elses office for a handful of years, then you open your own damn office. That's the path. That's not "no path", that's quite a decent path to take on for your life.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:26 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,125 times
Thank you to the driver

Old 07-05-2020, 08:34 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,381,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futuremauian View Post
How do you know this? Were you invited?
He is right. It was a bunch of lesbians, the 2 victims also identified as "non binary", whatever that means.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:46 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,729,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roboteer View Post
Running out onto an Interstate freeway is not dangerous?

Running out onto an Interstate freeway is not illegal?

Are you on some prescription medicine we should know about, when you post here?
My apologies, that was sarcasm. Yes obviously dressing all in black and standing in the middle of an Interstate is insanely stupid.

Old 07-05-2020, 08:50 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeGee7 View Post
You know the families of the deceased/injured persons are going to hire top-notch personal-injury lawyers to sue the City of Seattle, and probably the State Police, for allowing illegal trespassers on the freeway for 19 days on and off, which directly led to the accident.

Add this one to the cauldron of lawsuits already filed against Seattle by local businesses for allowing CHOP/CHAZ to possess 6 square blocks of downtown for however many days.

Nice going there, Mayor.
The court system will be the great equalizer in this Marxist uprising

Old 07-05-2020, 08:55 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
"A young protester has died from injuries she suffered when a luxury car plowed into her and another woman during a Black Lives Matter protest Saturday on a Seattle freeway that has been shut down for days due to the civil unrest, police said."
Blacks should be worried about this. The Marxists are using you for their cause, and they will dispose of you when they're done. Did you notice that they went from marxist white privilege to marxist wealth privilege instead of going neutral? You better not do well in the communist chaz utopia, because then you will be the next oppressor in their nonsense circles of power

Old 07-05-2020, 08:56 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
He is right. It was a bunch of lesbians, the 2 victims also identified as "non binary", whatever that means.
means there were mentally ill
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies