Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2020, 02:13 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jardine8 View Post
So, I know the tactic of trying to disrupt everyday life and annoy people is not really a new "protest" tactic but where did this idea originally come from and where did this belief come from that it actually helps build support for a cause? It would seem to be pretty clear to normal people that it wouldn't build support for a cause but rather turn people against it.
I agree, it would be maddening if cars were blocking the sidewalks and you couldn't get to work on time.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:17 PM

24,635 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
We know nothing, Rocko, at all, about his plans.
Yes we do Clara.

It’s common sense, a black man does not wake up planning to kill liberal white BLM protestors at 1am. We’re literally all on the same team.

It was at night, he saw some signs and laughed it off, and tragically decided to go racing.

I’m human and was young once, I think I can forgive an unfortunate and innocent black man for assuming the freeway would not have people protesting at 1am.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Yes we do Clara.

It’s common sense, a black man does not wake up planning to kill liberal white BLM protestors at 1am. We’re literally all on the same team.

It was at night, he saw some signs and laughed it off, and tragically decided to go racing.

I’m human and was young once, I think I can forgive an unfortunate and innocent black man for assuming the freeway would not have people protesting at 1am.
Do you feel the same way about people who street race each other and end up killing innocent people by careening into them while they're lawfully driving around?

Or about people who are in too big a hurry to stop for a school bus with flashing lights and their stop sign extended?

Old 07-05-2020, 02:23 PM

24,635 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Do you feel the same way about people who street race each other and end up killing innocent people by careening into them while they're lawfully driving around?

Or about people who are in too big a hurry to stop for a school bus with flashing lights and their stop sign extended?
That’s irrelevant.

Your argument is that a black man intentionally killed BLM protestors and it’s outlandish.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:25 PM

5,955 posts, read 2,878,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Notice- the color of the car "white" is reported, but allasudden skin color doesnt matter. Hmm Additionally george floyd, a "black man" is mentioned.
The Left hated this guy until it was found he was one of the protected races ,and now he is not mentioned.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:26 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,691,703 times
Quote:
So, I know the tactic of trying to disrupt everyday life and annoy people is not really a new "protest" tactic but where did this idea originally come from and where did this belief come from that it actually helps build support for a cause? It would seem to be pretty clear to normal people that it wouldn't build support for a cause but rather turn people against it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
I agree, it would be maddening if cars were blocking the sidewalks and you couldn't get to work on time.

Skeddy, is there a reason why you are being deliberately stupid? They aren't always just "blocking the sidewalks" no matter how deluded you might be.

Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 8 days ago)

35,633 posts, read 17,968,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
That’s irrelevant.

Your argument is that a black man intentionally killed BLM protestors and it’s outlandish.
I don't know whether he did this intentionally or not, looking at the roads and watching the video several more times.

I'm just asking you. When someone willfully takes risks, and drives around barricades just for the hell of it and ends up killing someone, you think they shouldn't be charged with a crime?

And my follow up question, would you extend your same complete understanding with teens street racing or someone who decides they don't have to wait behind a stopped school bus unloading children that ends in the death of a person?

If you won't extend all those cases the same leniency, why not?

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:

I know, right? If I ever had any tendency to side with their cause, these BLM losers have accomplished nothing but my total enmity. This is not by accident. They must want America angry at them. Hmmmmmmmm.................

Old 07-05-2020, 02:41 PM

19,637 posts, read 12,231,401 times
Dawit Kelete needs to go the way of James Fields.

Old 07-05-2020, 02:43 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
The other thread was locked.

https://www.newsweek.com/protester-d...eattle-1515471

She was 24.

The driver who hit her was not impaired by drugs or alcohol.
Her death is sad. She was being stupid and breaking federal law when she got hit by the car, but that doesn't mean she deserved to die. Just bad choices she made that directly led to her death.

Where this thing gets interesting is when we start to talk about the driver. I was wondering why the news meia was completely clamming up about him.
  • His name is Dawit Kelete.
  • He is black.
  • He is a foreign national/immigrant from the hellhole known as Somalia.
  • He is a Muslim.
  • He checks a crap-ton of boxes that make him a super-oppressed marginalized person, per the Marxist Rioters' own ideology, so how can they do anything less than drop all charges?
  • He seems to have ties to Muslim terrorist organization and Somali Pirates, so there's a very good chance he hates America and wants to see it destroyed.
  • The victims were both "evil, oppressive" white people, so he was furthering the BLM agenda, even if it was unintentional. Dawit killed his oppressors.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2020/0...-social-media/

He also did not flee the scene until the Marxist Terrorists started attacking his car. Everyone knows that when the mob comes for you in your car, they're going to try to kill you. Sticking around is a very very very bad idea.

These girls and their families just need to do right thing. They need to acknowledge their white priveledge and immediately drop all charges against Mr Kelete.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies