Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2020, 09:34 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,653,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
I love my parents, we never saw colors...and I've taught my family the same. All people are worthy of respect,. I I have traveled when Hubby was in the military, and in our free nation,,, this is inequality is absurd!! As a woman 67- I know what it feels like to not be equal in the job front. It's got to stop.
No.. you see color. That’s such a foolish thing to say.

It’s much better to admit you see color but treat people fairly. I’m obviously Black and it’s obsurd to say you don’t see my skin tone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2020, 09:36 AM

1,781 posts, read 956,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Canadians earn the less-than-savory reputation they often receive with their constant criticism of America coupled with dead silence about the foibles of their native country. It’s a national pastime for them.

Don’t believe me? Go to the Canada forum and witness the lack of conversation about their own problems. They are far more content to wag their finger at us instead.
Sounds like typical libs. Physician heal thy self works well here.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:38 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Well, we are the major super power now and that comes with the territory. I have no problem with them being critical. I just wish they were not being bombarded by America-hating media from our own country on a constant basis.
Our policies are definitely something open to criticism, as is the case with all countries.

It’s the reaction and criticism to bad journalism that is so cringeworthy. Arguing over our social problems with authority ... despite never having set a foot in our country is pretty idiotic. Calling us a “racist country”, without any reflection at all of their own country’s history of racism, immigration policy, and treatment of Aboriginals. It’s really quite mind boggling.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:42 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Uh oh, according to the author of White Fragility you just showed you are a racist.
I don't care what a book says- our large family portraits will show different

Old 07-05-2020, 09:47 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feltdesigner View Post
No.. you see color. That’s such a foolish thing to say.

It’s much better to admit you see color but treat people fairly. I’m obviously Black and it’s obsurd to say you don’t see my skin tone.
Maybe wrong words - of course I am not blind, but we did not treat anyone different because of a skin color. we were taught to treat others as we would want to be treated -period.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:51 AM

2,450 posts, read 972,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
He hates White Americans although he was raised and adopted by a white family as his bio black family left him for dead. The kneeled because he hated America.. tired of people standing up for him saying its because of something else.
He was brainwashed by a militant black woman.

Old 07-05-2020, 09:52 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer Time View Post
He was brainwashed by a militant black woman.
Exactly. He fell in love with a militant Muslim woman, and his transformation was swift.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:00 AM

653 posts, read 221,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
So put on your Nikes and raise a proud middle finger to the U.S. of A.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...rtan-dhp-feeds

Does anyone still believe Kaepernick's anthem protest was not against America itself?
So the false claim that he was not against the country was just proven wrong by HIMSELF. I love it. I wonder what all the Kaepernick excuse makers will have to say now? They were completely defending Kaepernick before, claiming he had nothing against the flag or our country, when the rest of us claimed he did. Now he admits he does, so will all the excuse makers now admit they were wrong?

Old 07-05-2020, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
He hates White Americans although he was raised and adopted by a white family as his bio black family left him for dead. The kneeled because he hated America.. tired of people standing up for him saying its because of something else.
Many of us stated as much in the past. Now he has made it clear we were correct all along.

Old 07-05-2020, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
He’s also half white himself, and a millionaire. Damn that racist America for allowing, a rich mixed race kid to become a rich mixed race adult by throwing a football.
But but but but he could have been a billionaire if not held back by the evil white man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies