Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2020, 08:31 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times

Advertisements

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...sm-segregation

And these dipsticks claim RACISM is the reason?! I guarantee 99% of these murders happened where the victim and the attacker were the SAME race so how in the hell does racism factor into this!? Racism caused someone to get a gun and shoot an 8 year old in Atlanta? Jeez.

Oh and Mayor of Chicago claims she is LEADING and Trump should follow her lead....jesus these people are nuts..no thanks I don't want Trump to follow your lead and have record breaking shooting deaths every single weekend....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2020, 08:34 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
The wheels are falling off of the US.

I found is highly ironic Trump published a campaign ad "Biden's America" showing all the mayhem and chaos out there today, saying "this is what you'd get if you vote for Biden".

No, Donald, look out the window. This is what we got when we voted for YOU. This is YOUR America.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:51 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post

I found is highly ironic Trump published a campaign ad showing all the mayhem and chaos out there today, saying "this is what you'd get if you vote for Biden".

No, Donald, look out the window. This is what we got when we voted for YOU. This is YOUR show.
Seriously ?

Did you forget :

Detroit riots 1967
LA riots 1992
Florida riots 1995
Cincinnati riots 2001
Oakland riots 2009
Anaheim riots 2012
Ferguson riots 2014
Baltimore riots 2015
Ferguson riots (again) 2015
Milwaukee riots 2016
Charlotte riots 2016

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics on how you can blame 50 plus years of racial unrest on Trump.

Trump supporters aren't , taking over areas of cities, lighting fast food restaurants on fire, blocking freeways, rioting , destroying public landmarks and looting. Sorry , the Democrats own this. They've allowed themselves to be hijacked by far left twits and can't deal with everyday life and the fact that Trump won an election that they feel he shouldn't have. If Biden wins, this will all go away because the children got their way. A blind person can see this.

Old 07-07-2020, 08:54 AM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
Quote:

I found is highly ironic Trump published a campaign ad "Biden's America" showing all the mayhem and chaos out there today, saying "this is what you'd get if you vote for Biden".

No, Donald, look out the window. This is what we got when we voted for YOU. This is YOUR America.
Democrat cities is where this crap is happening, here in small town America we are doing just fine. So yes with Biden you get MORE of what is going on in big democrat led cities.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:00 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Seriously ?

I'd love to see the mental gymnastics on how you can blame 50 plus years of racial unrest on Trump.
Apparently my point flew a mile over your head........

Trump is saying this would happen if Biden is elected (aka he would blame it on him), but obviously it never occurred to him that according that standard, the blame would fall squarely on his own shoulders. After all, he is the president and it is happening right now on his watch. Of course we all know Trump will never accept any responsibility for anything.

The ad is ironic as hell. You ready for 4 more years of what you see in the ad (mayhem and chaos)? Apparently you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Democrat cities is where this crap is happening, here in small town America we are doing just fine.
I'm doing just fine too. Did you know all these "Democrat cities" generate 85% of US economic output? That's right, all those subsidies you are receiving out there in the farmland is coming from us evil city-people. What would you do without us? Maybe you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:01 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Quote:

Yeah, I got what its supposed to mean, but its happening now, so, not a good ad.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:06 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Seriously ?

Did you forget :

Detroit riots 1967
LA riots 1992
Florida riots 1995
Cincinnati riots 2001
Oakland riots 2009
Anaheim riots 2012
Ferguson riots 2014
Baltimore riots 2015
Ferguson riots (again) 2015
Milwaukee riots 2016
Charlotte riots 2016

Trump supporters aren't , taking over areas of cities, lighting fast food restaurants on fire, blocking freeways, rioting , destroying public landmarks and looting. Sorry , the Democrats own this. They've allowed themselves to be hijacked by far left twits and can't deal with everyday life and the fact that Trump won an election that they feel he shouldn't have. If Biden wins, this will all go away because the children got their way. A blind person can see this.
First televised riot occurred in Cicero, Illinois in 1951.

4000 white men gathered to remove a black family from their apartment because they were black. They also sought to destroy in building. As the riot persisted, looting of the nearby commercial district ensued. White opportunists looting white ma/ pa businesses. The appliance store was completely destroyed. The Police observed.

Eventually the state national guard was called in to safely remove the black family. No one was arrested.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:10 AM

57,294 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Dissent View Post
Democrat cities is where this crap is happening, here in small town America we are doing just fine. So yes with Biden you get MORE of what is going on in big democrat led cities.
Riots always happen in cities not cow pastures.

This is a problem nation wide, this is especially bad since its happening in a pandemic and a horrible economy. I don' t see any reason to celebrate this as a partisan victory.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:10 AM

8,338 posts, read 2,965,021 times
Quote:

TDS soy boy logic. You leftists are destroying.

It’s Dem cities. Dems own it. Biden sides it’s these scum dem mayors.

Old 07-07-2020, 09:13 AM

29,483 posts, read 14,650,004 times
Quote:
Apparently my point flew a mile over your head........

Trump is saying this would happen if Biden is elected (aka he would blame it on him), but obviously it never occurred to him that according that standard, the blame would fall squarely on his own shoulders. After all, he is the president and it is happening right now on his watch. Of course we all know Trump will never accept any responsibility for anything.

The ad is ironic as hell. You ready for 4 more years of what you see in the ad (mayhem and chaos)? Apparently you are.

I'm doing just fine too. Did you know all these "Democrat cities" generate 85% of US economic output? That's right, all those subsidies you are receiving out there in the farmland is coming from us evil city-people. What would you do without us? Maybe you shouldn't bite the hand that feeds you.
You are correct. I'm not voting for Biden, so the twits can finally stop having their temper tantrums. As far as racism, after Obama (whom I thought would help unite the country) expecting a POTUS to put an end to it is a farce.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies