Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2008, 11:00 AM

2 posts, read 3,257 times

Advertisements

[SIZE=4]fbi and cia "PRIORITIES" AND * "MISSION".[/SIZE] 17 Apr 2008 @ 17:00
The following statements by the fbi and the cia are their public statements of their "PRIORITIES" AND * "MISSION".

Sosbee writes:

FOR THOSE ACQUAINTED WITH THE EVIL MEN AND WOMEN IN THESE TWO CORRUPT AGENCIES THE FOLLOWING CONCLUSIONS ARE CLEAR:

The fbi and the cia engage in criminal offenses of the macabre type in each and every category listed above, both in foreign and domestic operations; they do so with complete and total independence from governmental oversight; the Congress and the Courts (and the mainstream media) publicly aid and secretly abet these assassins and torturers in their global crime spree of torture, imprisonment,and murder .
Regarding the above list of priorities the following information is noted:

• Terrorism- Both the fbi and the cia are together the most serious threat to Mankind
• Counterintelligence- The two groups are experts in terrorizing, torturing and killing the Target by high tech methods (including space based weaponry & advanced bio/chem/viral new science) and by low minded street thugs in their employ as operatives.
• Cyber- Both agencies use Cyber as a tool for the planned total subjugation of human beings on earth and space permanently.
• Public Corruption-By selective prosecution, the fbi and the cia insures that friends will be protected, especially those in Congress, the Courts, and key employees in the executive and administrative departments and agencies.
• Civil Rights- The fbi's charade of investigating civil rights violations are more and more apparent as the people's rights are violated across the land every day by police, fbi, and cia outrageous trangressions.
• Organized Crime-The fbi and the cia are preeminently organized crime; their snitches, informants and assassins on the street (and a few others) know this.
• White Collar Crime- The fbi and the cia often wear white shirts in public to obscure their dark and homicidal personal characters.
• Major Thefts/Violent Crime- Both the fbi and the cia benefit from and relish violence and these government agencies often provoke violence in order to arrest or murder their Targets.

Finally, short of international criminal and civil courts convening to put thousands of members of the United States government (and popular media) on trial for crimes against Humanity, the world's population has no viable peaceful recourse against the government beasts whom I and others describe in our websites, etc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The real fbi/cia mission is total subjugation of people on earth and space permanently.See recent USA threats of 'obliteration' of countries like Iran, Syria, North Korea, etc.,when freedom fighters resist control by the USA or Israel.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 04-29-2008 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Read City Data's Terms of Service before posting additional material
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2008, 06:25 PM

2 posts, read 3,257 times
Post Collapse Of Constitutional Government Of The United States Of America

The Responsibility For The Collapse Of The Constitutional
Government of The United States of America

the present task is to identify agencies and *individuals of the USA government who are responsible for the collapse of the constitutional democracy and the simultaneous formation of the current totalitarian state here. As may be expected the criminals and the terrorists of the two premier homicidal groups (i.e.: the fbi/cia) are also the spearheads of the nation's global intel operations, both overt and covert.** Other intel groups take orders (either directly or indirectly ) from the fbi and the cia.

due to the corruption, incompetence and outright felonious mindset of the members of the fbi/cia, all of the other intel arms of the USA government are unable to protect the country from the mounting threats by persons and countries who seek to stop this nation's assault on Humanity. The reason for the national intel failure, therefore , can be directly attributable to the fbi/cia and their foolish ***congressional and presidential Handlers.
URGENT MESSAGE TO THE UNITED STATES CONGRESS
As a result of this website and (Geral W. Sosbee vs. fbi, Whistle Blower, ex-FBI Agent of the United States of America) I have learned that the following intel groups study my material sometime in an apparent effort to comprehend why the fbi would attempt to frame (or neutralize) one of their own:

fbi- this group of thugs ostensibly operates under doj, but in reality the fbi is the boss;
cia- this group of assassins is a nation unto itself, operating completely independently of the US governmnet;

homeland security (responsible for many threats and assaults on my person)has an intel office manned by special agents and others who analyze data;
dea has an intel office for national security matters, but dea is largely controlled by fbi/cia; dea also pretends to function under the authority of doj;

the dept of defense is top dog in military intel, but they too take orders (or to put it mildly, "requests" from the fbi/cia)-within this dod group are army, air force, navy, marines (their respective intel offices);also under the dod banner are the dia, nsa, nro (national recon office), and the national geospacial intel office (Note that this office has extensively analysed my sites and for this reason I came to learn of their existence as a highly specialized tech office coordinating data both from earth and space);

the us department of state has its own office of intel which regularly reviews my material to determine whether I may be a candidate for a federal arrest warrant;The US depts of energy and treasury also each visit my sites in connection with their appraisals of finances, etc., in connection with my material and visits thereto;

the various intel groups have their own subgroups which also carry out mission oriented objectives globally. For purposes of this report the reader should understand that the United States of America is run by the intel services and that these agencies are so completely corrupt in their operations and influence that no one can touch them.

*the names of fbi and cia agents, operatives, thugs, assassins, etc., is a work in progress; see my sites, newspaper reports, and perform other inquiries to identify the government rat bastards who look to imprison, torture, kill anyone who stands in their path.

**[Some of the above material is borrowed from the book, "Intelligence and National Security, A Reference Handbook" by J. Ransom Clark, Praeger Security International, Weatport Connecticut,2007.]

***The (B)rave Senate of the United States of America responds by a June 4, 2008, visit to sosbeevfbi.com (via a co-ward,Terrance W. Gainer ) as though to express a resounding 'meow':

GERAL W. SOSBEE vs. fbi
Domain Name senate.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 156.33.86.# (U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms)
ISP U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms

Sosbee to Gainer- stop your silly little visits to my site; you have nothing to say, except in a cryptic and childish fashion and I perceive your character as
contemptibly pathetic.

Then, on June 5, 2008, the punk Gainer sends Sosbee a confirmation of Gainer's petty lunacy:
GERAL W. SOSBEE vs. fbi
Domain Name senate.gov ? (U.S. Government)
IP Address 156.33.86.# (U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms)
ISP U.S. Senate Sergeant at Arms
Time of Visit Jun 5 2008 9:45:26 am
Visit Entry Page Geral W. Sosbee vs. fbi, Whistle Blower, ex-FBI Agent of the United States of America

Sosbee to Gainer, Grassley, Leahy, Cronyn and their criminal associates in Congress:
This soldier is moved by your sickness, but you are all in the rear and not on the front lines; so, you are viewed as cowards and traitors to those of us fighting the battles.
************************************************** *******************************
Note: The Pentagon shows particular interest (see image below) in the above report because the people are supposed to be kept in the dark; I have a message for the Pentagon and the fbi/cia snakes that hang out therein: THIS LAND IS MY LAND.
Site meter visit by ARMY at PENTAGON [See also subsequent VA threat below, dated 5-30-08]:

GERAL W. SOSBEE vs. fbi
Domain Name pentagon.mil (Military)
IP Address 141.116.10.# (Army Information Systems Command-Pentagon)
ISP Army Information Systems Command-Pentagon
State : Virginia
City : Annandale
Time of Visit May 23 2008 2:56:13 pm
Referring URL portland imc - 2008.05.22 - COLLAPSE OF CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT
Visit Entry Page Geral W. Sosbee vs. fbi, Whistle Blower, ex-FBI Agent of the United States of America
Most Indymedia groups across the USA refuse to publish this report; thus, by their actions these Indy groups are clearly controlled by the fbi and the cia. This subversion of Indymedia is further evidence of the totalitarian state that presently grips the USA and that violently threatens all nations (either with armed invasions or with stated plans to obliterate specific countries).
************************************************** ******************************
As of May 29, 2008, evidence suggests that the cia has ordered GOOGLE to limit coverage of Sosbee's reports, especially the one entitled:
The Responsibility For The Collapse Of The USA
Shortly after the order to Google, the world's leading search engine sends Sosbee a message that the ''cia versus fbi''(sosbee); see GOOGLE'S MESSAGE TO ME DELIVERED ON GOOGLE's on May 28, 2008, at
cia versus fbi - Google Search
via the search engine as follows:

Google Advanced Search
Preferences
Google SafeSearch is ON

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 264,000 for CIA versus FBI with Safesearch on. (0.15 seconds)

Geral W. Sosbee vs. fbi, Whistle Blower, ex-FBI Agent of the ...
The incompetence and lack of leadership in the fbi coupled with the ever increasing fbi abuses of power within the context of the emerging fbi/cia sponsored ...
Geral W. Sosbee vs. fbi, Whistle Blower, ex-FBI Agent of the United States of America - 89k -Cached - Similar pages
__________________________________________________ _____________________________
From Harlingen, Texas
May 30, 2008

The VA this date sends a subliminal (and ominous)message to Sosbee that his name on the VA records payment center is hereby incorrectly and maliciously changed to:
"Gerald W Sosbe"
The actual entry looks like this in the bank records:
" 05/30/08 US TREASURY 220 VA BENEFIT 053008 GERALD W SOSBE"

Sosbee accepts the VA's message as a threat by which the fbi and the cia intend to further intimidate.
Sosbee to VA:
This won't work, girls, as I am already prepared for the worst.
U.S. government annuities to Sosbee
__________________________________________________ ____________________________
From Harlingen, Texas
June 2, 2008
After the above report on the 'Collapse of USA' the fbi turns up the intensity of the directed energy assaults against me, and thereby reveals an ability to completely incapacitate the Target at will. On a scale of one to ten, previous assaults have been about a five (or routinely about a four); over the past few nights the intensity jumps to about six. If the fbi and the cia elevate the intensity to eight , nine, or ten, I am certain that the Target would thereby have his brain entrained.
[Also, the fbi and the cia have apparently removed from the search engines all (or most) references to the above article as of this date.]
Statement

Old 06-05-2008, 07:39 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,221,236 times
Blah blah blah blah.
Although I am no fan of the CIA I prefer them over nothing at all.
Sometimes to catch a thief we need to consort with thieves act like thieves and play hard ball. Nice guys finish last is never more true than when dealing with the really really bad guys of the world. Kindness and compassion are viewed as weakness. Case in point the public beheadings with a dull knife. Can anyone possibly believe animals of this nature will respond to acts of kindness and fair play? They like the many violent criminals housed in our prisons learn quickly how to manipulate the system and those feel they are simply misunderstood.
As a vet I dealt with the CIA types. didn't like them a whole lot and kept my distance as much as possible. Make no mistake the CIA at its worst make them look like school boys compared to what Russia does. Afghanistan: The russians invented many games to play with the natives. Throwing a folding shovel like a spear at a running prisoner. If the prisoner was only wounded he was shot.
Murdering women and children in front of husbands and fathers. The list is quite long. And yes Rape was a common tool and used against both women and men.
Russia did the same in WWII as they crossed europe. The penalty for helping the germans.
So the whimpering falls on these deaf ears. Water boarding is a minor infraction compared to what the enemy does to those they capture.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:13 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
Personally the most we have to fear is another justice dept under a janet reno that over reacts enforcig the laws on people the dislike for minor firearms violations. Can you image if she had been in charge of the waco situation what might have happened.Look at Spitzer going after enemies to harrass them with only one conviction. He would keep the pressure up it seems until it was cheaper to plea a deal than fight the power of government.No wander so many have left the New York exchange to list on foreign exchanges.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies