Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2020, 05:02 PM

17,623 posts, read 6,911,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
And they would have increased more with less compliance.
You continue to claim that without any science to back it up.

Old 12-03-2020, 05:14 PM

8,150 posts, read 3,676,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
You continue to claim that without any science to back it up.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...sars-cov2.html

and references therein

and so on

Old 12-03-2020, 05:22 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cake View Post
So by this logic you think that a state with strict heavy mask mandates means that there are no individuals hanging out in groups at their homes or private bars and businesses who are not complying with the mandates?

How many times do I have to tell you that it only takes a few individuals not complying with the mandates to keep this virus soaring?
Yes and for the size of CA and NY our cases are not even in the top 35 states with the most cases per capita. I guess those strict mask mandates helped to keep our states below the top 35 states with the most cases per capita.

In fact when you look at the top 13 states with the most cases you will learn that they had ZERO mask mandates until mid November.

How do you interpret this data? It certainly does not follow your logic.
Dude come on. It clear why cases are going up... more people are being tested, with a lot of those as requirements. It is also winter time where more people get sick. COVID-19 is not isolated in these tests anyway, so anytime someone comes up positive for coronavirus it just means they have the common cold, because that's what a coronavirus is.

If you don't want to be infected with a virus you literally have to be in a body suit like people who work with viruses wear. A mask or bandana is not going to stop you from catching something. If someone can blow out smoke while wearing a mask and the smoke escapes, what's for anyone to say their bodily fluids couldn't do the same thing? I guess folks forget the particles we release from our mouths are microscopic.

The mask is just a control thing. It's why when "higher up" people get caught in large groups none of them have a mask on (see gavin newsom).

For a virus with an average age of death nearly a decade higher than the average USA life expectancy, it's a wonder why they are treating it like the bubonic plague. Well not really if you do an hour of research.

Old 12-03-2020, 08:19 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,047,359 times
i wonder if muricans in 1918 raised such a big stink about wearing masks.
too bad everyone is dead from back then.

You think higherups enjoy the "power and control" of telling you to wear a mask?
That's gotta be the crappiest power you can have.
believe me, NO ONE is having a power trip about a mask mandate.

The issue has always been "The economy vs Muh Rights"

early this year, if they told you we could open up the economy sooner if everyone wore a mask, would you still spite the economy just so you can have "yer rights"?

Old 12-03-2020, 08:24 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
LOL, Too bad how some people lack critical thinking skills as well as common sense.

Wear a mask. I still hardly ever see anybody complaining they wore a mask everywhere there was people around, but came down sick with covid, anyway.

Old 12-03-2020, 09:45 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraveragetenant View Post
Ya i want to live in a free society and country without consequences for not getting a vaccine. frankly the talk about mandatory vaccines has led people to talk about gathering their guns. so you might want to think its going too far. i don't want the government or any business telling me what i can or can not put in my body. you could use vaccines to sterilize or kill people. i never trusted the government and after 2020 i trust them even less.

second...

i guess Elon took a antigen test.

the negative could be false too which is a problem. tests that take a week to find out in my mind are useless even if accurate. he took a rapid test result test .
Did he ever have a PCR test done?

No one will use a vaccine to sterilize or kill someone. Just let the conspiracy theories go.

Old 12-03-2020, 10:16 PM

3,644 posts, read 8,580,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Did he ever have a PCR test done?

No one will use a vaccine to sterilize or kill someone. Just let the conspiracy theories go.
Uhhh..... eugenics?
https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/...united-states/

Old 12-03-2020, 11:06 PM

4,754 posts, read 2,976,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wifi Cake View Post
Dude I kindly suggest you not parrot the ignorance the Trump stated.

You need to stop and think about things before you just parrot them.

If cases are not increasing then please explain why the hospitals are full of COVID-19 cases and many with recent surging COVID-19 cases? Also how do you explain the outrageous number of deaths since Jan? How do you explain the climbing death rate if cases are not increasing?

What is really going on is a lot more infections, and we can see that in the fact that hospitalizations and deaths are also climbing. More testing wouldn't explain that.

Just 2.5 weeks ago we had 11M positive cases. Today we have almost 15M positive cases. This is because cases are soaring not because in the past 2.5 weeks more testing was implemented.
Newsome is an idiot and you can't use this one incident to say masks are a control thing. That's about as illogical as your opening parroting statement.
And just like I expected, a fully emotional response with a Trump interjection for whatever reason. How about you do some independent research instead of letting the news do it for you because you sound silly talking about hospitals. Have you been to a few lately? Do you work and speak with healthcare workers daily who do, and tell you it's been quiet and no one is coming into ER because they're scared?

You tell me not to parrot yet thats all you been doing for the past few pages, which is why you deleted most of my post in your response because the news hadnt prepared those talking points for you yet

You do realize a lot of these "new cases" are just backlogs from months ago right? Care to refute the other points in my post or was that too much for you?

Old 12-03-2020, 11:40 PM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by underPSI View Post
Uhhh..... eugenics?
What about eugenics? What has that got to do with vaccines?

Since vaccines save lives they do not make a very good tool for eugenics.

Old 12-04-2020, 03:39 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,390,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
What about eugenics? What has that got to do with vaccines?

Since vaccines save lives they do not make a very good tool for eugenics.
Your PCR testing over amplifies any TRACES of Covid RNA, and produces TOO MANY FALSE POSITIVES!!!

It is DISGUSTING how you are treating the People as LAB RATS!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies