Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 10:25 PM

21,487 posts, read 10,602,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAman View Post
It is very sad when the police track down/punish some offenders/vandals and give a carte blanche to others.
The police became hostage to the political/social situation and cannot clearly fulfill its functions.
I saw this coming for a long time. All you have to do is look at Europe with their police overlooking Asian grooming gangs and no go zones that people claim don’t exist but we are pretty sure are left to their own devices unless there is a terror attack. Al Qaeda proved that you can get away with literal murder as long as your group is a menace to society. Heck, I suppose the Mafia proved it even farther back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 12:06 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,716,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
BLM considers street art as a empty gesture by phony white liberals. How do they describe the "Black Lives Matter" painted on the street 2 blocks from the White House you ask?

"This is a performative distraction from real policy changes. Bowser has consistently been on the wrong side of BLMDC history. This is to appease white liberals while ignoring our demands. Black Lives Matter means defund the police. "

https://twitter.com/dmvblacklives/st...464066?lang=en
And your point is to cause dissension between people who are advocating for racial equality and justice?

Old 07-16-2020, 12:30 AM

22,488 posts, read 12,039,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
BLM is not a Marxist organization or a terrorist group. This is Trump parroting
BLM is a Marxist group.

Every time they have "rallies", they always turn violent. Their purpose is to disrupt and cause chaos.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co...ained-marxist/

This is what the head of the Toronto chapter of BLM has to say:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/04/...d-white-folks/

And, no, I'm not "parroting Trump". I can do my own research.

All these woke white people carrying "Black Lives Matter" signs are being duped. They have no idea that they are supporting a Marxist group.

If you are going to carry their water, that's up to you. However, I do suggest that you educate yourself.

Old 07-16-2020, 01:33 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,716,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
BLM is a Marxist group.

Every time they have "rallies", they always turn violent. Their purpose is to disrupt and cause chaos.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/25/blm-co...ained-marxist/

This is what the head of the Toronto chapter of BLM has to say:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2016/04/...d-white-folks/

And, no, I'm not "parroting Trump". I can do my own research.

All these woke white people carrying "Black Lives Matter" signs are being duped. They have no idea that they are supporting a Marxist group.

If you are going to carry their water, that's up to you. However, I do suggest that you educate yourself.
Sure thing, dear. I'll be certain to tune in to Trump TV or Hannity or Tuck or Laura to "educate myself", as soon as pigs fly.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 07-16-2020 at 01:42 AM..

Old 07-16-2020, 02:30 AM

22,488 posts, read 12,039,050 times
Quote:
Sure thing, dear. I'll be certain to tune in to Trump TV or Hannity or Tuck or Laura to "educate myself", as soon as pigs fly.
Well, "dear", when you tune into to those shows, let me know what you think of them. I, for one, don't watch them.

I see you have no comeback to what I posted. You refused to look at the links, correct? Why is that?

Old 07-16-2020, 05:41 AM

8,357 posts, read 2,979,916 times
Good. F BLM.

Old 07-16-2020, 06:12 AM

6,266 posts, read 5,079,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annandale_Man View Post
So what? Nothing different about "tagging" one instance of graffiti with another.
The difference is that NY police have tagged this as a misdemeanor offense and are reviewing surveillance videos in the area in an attempt to identify the "artist". Burn, loot, riot, injure, maim, murder, occupy? No problem. But for Gods sakes don't throw red paint over the abomination that is yellow paint.

Old 07-16-2020, 06:17 AM

34,256 posts, read 18,624,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
The difference is that NY police have tagged this as a misdemeanor offense and are reviewing surveillance videos in the area in an attempt to identify the "artist". Burn, loot, riot, injure, maim, murder, occupy? No problem. But for Gods sakes don't throw red paint over the abomination that is yellow paint.
It is happening in many cities. Selective enforcement of laws and only the Non Woke get punished and arrested. They gave a moratorium to all the looter, rioters, vandals and thugs that harmed people in Philly recently.

Old 07-16-2020, 06:22 AM

14,485 posts, read 11,301,514 times
Didn't care about the original mural, don't care about the addition to it.

Old 07-16-2020, 07:31 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,554,576 times
Quote:

To paraphrase one of my favorite political analysts, "Those who don't listen to MSM are uninformed. Those who do are mis-informed".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies