Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 12:30 PM

18,949 posts, read 43,621,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
anyone wearing one of those would be instantly attacked by shrieking, rage-addled leftists/BLMers/anfiFA types.
Not in Alabama they wouldn't. No Antifa down here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2020, 12:31 PM

10,681 posts, read 6,115,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
So Alabama is a fascist state?

Old 07-15-2020, 12:38 PM

273 posts, read 96,702 times
Quote:
are you feeling OK? too much coffee this morning?

Americans need to know the truth. We are under attack from a CCP bioweapon and CCP trolls are actively running a "cyber disinformation campaign" to cause unnecessary fear and spread the virus more

saying "masks dont work" is what the CCP wants because it . 1.makes you overly fearful that the virus is impossible to control and theres nothing you can do to stop it. 2. spreads the virus more

If the CCP can scare us they are also winning

wearing a mask doesn't mean being overly anxious or "weak" , it means realizing the numbers,, that your odds of getting hospitalized are still extremely low and to not be afraid but also that you can make a difference and need to be vigilant in doing your part to slow the spread

the CCP cyber disinformation campaign is trying to correlate mask wearing with being excessively paranoid, fearful and "weak"

I'm not afraid of the bioweapon, I know statistically the chances of me getting sick are still extremely low, but I also know I need to be vigilant and wear a mask in crowded public places bc if everyone had the mentality of "theres nothing I can do, its out of control" then the bioweapon will surely spread farther

wearing a mask does not equal being unnecessarily anxious. I'm not afraid of getting sick at all but I still wear a mask and remain vigilant bc I beleive the scientists saying it can slow the spread,,,,

and i hate the CCP and want to do all I can to slow the spread of their bioweapon

Old 07-15-2020, 12:48 PM

73,020 posts, read 62,622,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
Maybe not in Floribama, but there are some antifa types in the Birmingham area.

Old 07-15-2020, 12:56 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
The rednecks are gonna hate that.

Racist.

Old 07-15-2020, 12:57 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou88 View Post
wow I can't believe they would infringe upon my rights like that.

I should be able to spread the CCP's bioweapon if I want to !!!! This is America!! If I want to spread the CCP's bioweapon I have the right to!!!!

all hail xijinping , masks are useless , masks dont work,, all hail the CCP virus,, I have the right to spread the CCP virus if I want to !!!!!

**If your true patriot you won't see wearing a mask in crowded public places as infringing on your rights

you will see it as a direct fight against the CCP and their bioweapon.....

I wear a mask and try my hardest not to spread the virus bc I hate the CCP

I think Taiwan was so successful in squashing the virus bc.... 1. they didn't listen to the WHO or anything China was saying early on and closed borders early. 2. They all remained vigilant to not spread the virus when Human to human transmission was happening bc they hate the CCP and they didn't want the CCP to be responsible for any deaths or hardships

IF you hate the CCP you will do everything in your power to not spread their bioweapon and let the CCP get the best of america

Its simple to me...
IF you hate the CCP wear a mask

If you like the CCP don't wear a mask and help spread their bioweapon
Containing the virus is the best fiscal stimulus.

The US has 1200x more deaths From Covid complications per 100,000, than Taiwan.

Taiwan is 100 miles from China and cross border employment is common.

Taiwan has a strong face mask culture. It relies on testing, isolation and contact tracing.

Testing continues to be challenging in the US. Still have people sleeping in their cars overnight in hopes of a drive through test the next day. Turnaround of tests is a huge variable. No one who tests positive is required to isolate and those who are asymptomatic are the least likely to self quarantine. Contact tracing is a joke.

Old 07-15-2020, 02:14 PM

20,341 posts, read 19,930,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
The rednecks are gonna hate that.
I dunno. I've seen plenty of pictures of non-mask wearers in the 'hoods.

Hardly the redneck types if I have to guess.

Old 07-15-2020, 04:36 PM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Hate to burst everyone's bubble - but many places in Alabama already require you to wear a mask and most people comply. They may not like it but they do it. Businesses like UPS have had their employees wearing masks for the last month or more.

Old 07-15-2020, 04:56 PM

7,528 posts, read 10,259,737 times
Quote:
anyone wearing one of those would be instantly attacked by shrieking, rage-addled leftists/BLMers/anfiFA types.
I don’t expect them to be common, so little likelihood of such an encounter.

Old 07-15-2020, 05:36 PM

2,707 posts, read 1,033,563 times
And I guarantee you 75% or more WON'T follow this ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL DICTATE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies