Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2020, 09:45 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,567,713 times

Advertisements

It will soon be great day for America when Biden takes office and Trump is removed and relegated to the list of worst presidents in history. That day cannot come soon enough as far too many Americans are dying because of Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2020, 09:46 AM

25,449 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/thoma...ike-propaganda

I share his sentiments. Hard to fathom that we are where we are now. These current events are as shocking to me as was the fall of the Soviet Union in the early nineties. It's just insane.
Yes, it's very hard to fathom we are where we are now. That's why I'm hoping for a Biden win.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:47 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,763,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/thoma...ike-propaganda

I share his sentiments. Hard to fathom that we are where we are now. These current events are as shocking to me as was the fall of the Soviet Union in the early nineties. It's just insane.
It's ALL to try and win an election! police are bad, looters are good, white people are bad, BLM is good, bail is bad, running free after you commit a crime is good.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:48 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,931,760 times
We're already past the point of no return after one term of Chump.....er, Trump.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:57 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,600,110 times
Same was said about Obama. Sowell may be right or he may be wrong.

Hyperbole rules the internet.

Old 07-16-2020, 09:57 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,042,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Insane? I should say.

Police openly murdering unarmed citizens in cold blood.

Government forces in military gear attacking peaceful citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble and protest.

Yes, this is a regular occurrence. It's about as likely to happen to anyone as a being struck by lightning, but let's tear down the whole country because a particularly resentful group of people are using the emotion behind these things as means to achieve that aim.

Put the brutal cops in jail, stop the no knock warrants, start training police to be less confrontational. Those who can't work that way, get another job. That's what we need.

instead, we have insanity driven mainly by marxists who think America is rotten at the core.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:02 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
I never thought I'd live to see the day that people chanting Nazi slogans and waving Nazi flags would march down our streets and attack peaceful citizens.
Yes, such a common occurrence. Cities are burning because of Nahtzeees.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:04 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,433,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
He's a 90 year old dude who is saying what 90 year old dudes say.
Ninety years of experience, reflection, study and wisdom. Or do you subscribe to the David Hogg view that the youth should have the final say?

Old 07-16-2020, 10:10 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,701,557 times
Quote:

Government forces in military gear attacking peaceful citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble and protest.
Isn't the excuse by Second Amendment gun owners that they need all those guns and heaps of ammunition to defend America from a government that is infringing our rights? Second Amendment supporters absolutely detest anything that infringes a right. So where are they exactly?

Perfectly fine with police murdering civilians. It's not them, so what do they care? Hypocrites.

Old 07-16-2020, 10:12 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
He is effing brilliant. I wish he were president!
#nogoodchoicesin2020

Why do the truly brilliant and worthy never become leaders??
What you call brilliant is basically what Trump has been saying all along but yet for some reason when someone else says it, you say it is brilliant while at the same time you say we have no good choices for 2020. You are ridiculous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies