Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 05:17 AM

380 posts, read 125,936 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes. Democrat Hood Rats. What's so hard about that?
They're the Democrat's base.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2020, 05:55 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I’ve just noticed over the years (through observation) both irl and social media, it’s mainly blk folks that get into these crazy encounters, whether it be at theme parks, airport’s, clubs, etc.. I saw 3 viral videos just today young Blk women physically attacking white folks at airports. It’s mind boggling how uncivilized people are.
The next time I’m waiting to board a plane, I will find a quiet corner and make eye contact with nobody. Even animals don’t attack unless for survival (food or defense). The situation has devolved over the years from being less than courteous, to outright rude, to now....sub-animal.

Old 07-17-2020, 10:57 AM

20,346 posts, read 19,934,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
What’s with these photos? They are all wearing the same shirt, which leads me to believe that this was in jail, and these were their mug shots. The one on the left is sneering as if she’s better than everyone else, and the one on the right is all smiles as if it’s all fun and games. The one in the middle looks moderately concerned.
I'm sure it's not their first time "visiting" a police station. Just a guess.

Old 07-17-2020, 10:59 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,508,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I'm sure it's not their first time "visiting" a police station. Just a guess.
Oh, you’re right....these mug shots could have been on record from previous jail “visits.”

Old 07-17-2020, 11:16 AM

30,069 posts, read 18,674,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
The next time I’m waiting to board a plane, I will find a quiet corner and make eye contact with nobody. Even animals don’t attack unless for survival (food or defense). The situation has devolved over the years from being less than courteous, to outright rude, to now....sub-animal.
As one who used to fly commercial every other week, I can tell you that most people are civil. I can't tell you how many times I have been upgraded to first class if I have purchased coach, just by being nice to the attendents. I have brought them a sandwich and drink when it is really busy from time to time.

"Naughty" behavior I have seen at airports is a function of the passenger destination. There are certain destinations in which I have seen more raucous behavior, and they are the ones you would predict.

Also, NEVER fly those cheap airlines- you get what you pay for. And NEVER buy a ticket through Travelocity or the discount places. If you buy direct through the airlines, they give you far, far more latitude in changing flights or seats. Lastly, of course, be polite to all attendants. They are not responsible for delayed flights, yet people feel entitled to ***** them out and abuse them. Buy them a coke or a sandwich every once in a while- they have a thankless job.

NEVER schedule connecting flights in the winter through Chicago or Denver- you will be delayed or cancelled. Both are United hubs- United sucks and Delta is the best of the larger American airlines. Despite being smaller airports, Minneapolis does not cancel nearly as much. Get a good laugh in the Minneapolis airport- there are women in burkas working at the A&W restaurant there with the sign "All American Burgers". The irony is priceless.

Atlanta has lazy people working everywhere. So if you encounter a problem there, good luck. Charlotte is a much better intermediate in the southeast and Dallas is the best in the Southwest. Going through Dallas also provides you with the latitude to go to Dallas Love and change to Southwest if you encounter any problems at DFW.

Old 07-17-2020, 11:18 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,725,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Buy them a coke or a sandwich every once in a while- they have a thankless job.
I like that philosophy, I like it a lot

Old 07-17-2020, 11:24 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
They were just making sure not to act white, according to the Smithsonian Whiteness Chart at least.

Society should understand and facilitate such actions, because not allowing so is oppression and white supremacy.
However, they all straightened their hair. Isn't that something they themselves would consider cultural appropriation, like when a white girl puts on hoop earrings and such?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies