Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 07:02 AM

24,500 posts, read 17,239,538 times

Advertisements

He was fired for that?

He has a Right to Voice his opinion no matter how twisted, odd and misguided it might be and We still have the Right for the time being NOT to Listen.

It is kind of fun to watch the cancel culture club Lefties eat themselves.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2020, 07:10 AM

4,445 posts, read 1,450,383 times
Nick Cannon hasn't changed his mind about Jews. He just doesn't want that sweet, sweet, meal-ticket TV gig to end. He's still an anti-white, anti-semitic bigot.

Old 07-17-2020, 09:24 AM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
Naa, he didn't get in trouble for that. It was because of antisemitism. Had he just trashed "whites" no one would have cared.

I read through the transcript a bit. Seems like he was just talking about Rothschilds, Bankers, Zionists, Illuminati, and saying white Jews aren't Semitic.

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts...-anti-semitism

"We talk about the 'six major corporations that control all of media', when we go as deep as the Rothschilds, centralized banking, the 13 families, the bloodlines that control everything even outside of America... How the fake dollar controls all of this.. Why they wanted to silence you, why they want to silence Minister Farrakhan... I think there’s Jewish people, but I think there’s a group of Jewish people inside of that. You could call them Zionists. You can call them whatever." - Nick Cannon

Sounded pretty reasonable to me.

I wonder what our resident Jews think of your opinion?

Old 07-17-2020, 09:35 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redshadowz View Post
The original video was much longer, and they talked a lot more about race. I didn't listen to it all.

I actually agree with a lot that he had to say, but he crossed the line a bit when he tried arguing that basically everyone outside the caucus mountains were black before Europeans presumably raped and conquered them, that white people don't have souls, and that white people are more barbaric(IE violent).
You might want to fact check some of his claims about human development and expansion. For starters, all those white european countries didn't become powerful until AFTER they got their butts slaughtered by forces from the south and east which lead them to develop. Google "celtic holocaust" for starters.

Crossed the line "a bit"? Lol.

Farrakhan is like Alex Jones for black people.

Old 07-17-2020, 12:02 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
I wonder what our resident Jews think of your opinion?
Every Jew knows about the Zionists and the banks. It isn't even a secret except to people who refuse to think.

"The Jew has emancipated himself in a Jewish manner, not only because he has acquired financial power, but also because, through him and also apart from him, money has become a world power and the practical Jewish spirit has become the practical spirit of the Christian nations. The Jews have emancipated themselves insofar as the Christians have become Jews." - Karl Marx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Crossed the line "a bit"? Lol.

Farrakhan is like Alex Jones for black people.
I don't expect everyone to be 100% honest or factual. CNN and FoxNews exist so I'm somewhat desensitized to lying. But some stories are so fanciful, and if believed have major real world consequences, that I can't simply write it off.

The examples I mentioned are demonstrably untrue and utterly ridiculous.

Both Farrakhan and Alex Jones are right more than we give them credit for, but they also say some really crazy ****.

Last edited by Redshadowz; 07-17-2020 at 12:12 PM..

Old 07-17-2020, 04:06 PM

7,530 posts, read 11,367,834 times
I'm not sure but I think Nick has either become a Black Hebrew Israelite or has adopted some of their views.

Old 07-17-2020, 04:10 PM

7,520 posts, read 2,810,168 times
WTH did I just listen to? Was that English?

Old 07-17-2020, 04:14 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,444,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post
Brace yourself.

He spoke the truth. He got the Roseanne barr treatment.

Old 07-17-2020, 04:29 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Melanin, melanin, melanin, melanin, melanin, melanin, melanin, melanin. That's my summary of the guy's diatribe here.

The gist of it is pretty obvious: The blacker you are, the better of a person you are. The whiter you are, the worse you are as a person. The guys a bigot and a racist. Anyone who refuses to employ bigots and racists has no business employing this guy.

I revert to my lifelong position: I have no clue how anyone is stupid enough to believe that the melanin content in a person's skin tells you anything useful about them.

Old 07-17-2020, 04:47 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
He was fired for that?

He has a Right to Voice his opinion no matter how twisted, odd and misguided it might be and We still have the Right for the time being NOT to Listen.

It is kind of fun to watch the cancel culture club Lefties eat themselves.
It wasn't the left but rather the right. The right believe that there is antisemitism in anything, just like they claim the left see racism and sexism in anything. I heard the comments and honestly it sounded like any podcaster that has a conspiracy theorist on their show. Most of us know Professor Griff is anti-Semitic as he was kicked out of Public Enemy for it. When a rap group kicks you out, you know you went way too far.

As for Cannon, this was the right proving they are hypocrites. The right love Cancel Culture as much as they say they hate it. The right claims they hate Cancel Culture when the left uses it to end sponsors to their favorite anchor but they put this out enough so Viacom dropped Nick. Mind you, Nick has been in Viacom 20 years to this point.

The right needs to get off the high horse on anti-Semitism. There are numerous times anti-Semitic comments have come from conservatives. Just look at some of the far-right commentators that said Jared Kushner had no business in the White House because of his heritage. Hell Mary Trump threw allegations of Uncle Donny being anti-Semitic. Both receive crickets and people claiming there's no proof.

Last edited by mkpunk; 07-17-2020 at 05:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies