Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 12:03 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,991,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Unless someone is DIRECTLY hassling you, just what are you complaining about?!! Do you understand that nonwhite ppl are DIRECTLY harassed by law enforcement, security guards, renting, etc?
So are white people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2020, 12:09 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,186,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
You are a large proponent of segregation. Let's play this out a little bit...

1) How in your mind do you separate us? By state, city, community, how?

2) What do you do with Latinos, Indians, Asians, Native Americans, etc?

3) What about mixed cultures and racial couples?

4) Do you have your own black governments, schools, highways, and public services? You can't have the white's afterall, it's going to have to be settled in the divorce.

5) How do you propose you're going to handle getting all of your black residents to pay into your system?

6) What happens to albinos? Black Asians? Black Irish people etc?

I'm curious as to if you support total separation, how you propose to succeed?
I support it, have no control over what anyone else does about it. Blacks are the only race to be divided from everyone else - and I’m speaking of all poor blacks who do not conform to white or anyone else’s culture. Since those blacks no one wants are outnumbered by the majority, total separation - meaning no longer on the same continent or in the same countries - can be easily accomplished.

Old 07-20-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
I support it, have no control over what anyone else does about it. Blacks are the only race to be divided from everyone else - and I’m speaking of all poor blacks who do not conform to white or anyone else’s culture. Since those blacks no one wants are outnumbered by the majority, total separation - meaning no longer on the same continent or in the same countries - can be easily accomplished.
So you suggest shipping poor blacks to Africa or some other continent?

Okay. What about poor mixed race couples? poor Black Asians? poor Black Irish? etc?

Old 07-20-2020, 12:12 PM

21,953 posts, read 9,528,167 times
Quote:
I'm sure I'll be called a racist for posting this, but I feel it needs to be said. When white people are racist in calling minorities the N word, or other derogatory terms, I know for a fact they will be crucified by their friends, co-workers, the media, Twitter, and will wear the scarlet letter for all to see. And rightfully so.

Why is it that when a minority calls a white person a cracker, or this white ****, or says we have white privilege, or any other derogatory term towards a white person, do they mostly get a pass for doing so?

I don't see this as reverse racism, I see it as pure racism.

I'm so sick and tired of being called an evil white guy. To me calling me such is plain racism. Especially since you don't even know me.

Can we just please stop using color against each other? My neighbors and I are all of different colors, we get along great and race never enters into the conversations.

But, go to the local grocery store, or a bar, or an online chat forum, or anywhere where people can be obnoxious, and there you go, nothing but race getting thrown around.

https://www.theblaze.com/contributio...ouble-standard
No, we can't stop. Because Democrats won't have anything to rile up blacks to vote for them anymore. YOu would think, sooner or later, they might recognize that they are being used.

Old 07-20-2020, 12:12 PM

Quote:
So are white people.
I don’t know who the other poster is talking about, but I am addressing poor blacks and poor blacks only. These are the folks everyone wants to get rid of and will certainly succeed in doing that sooner than later. It’s why modern white society was created in the first place.

Old 07-20-2020, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
No, we can't stop. Because Democrats won't have anything to rile up blacks to vote for them anymore. YOu would think, sooner or later, they might recognize that they are being used.
Nobody really cares about being used as long as there is money and stuff. Same goes for conservatives and all others.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
I don’t know who the other poster is talking about, but I am addressing poor blacks and poor blacks only. These are the folks everyone wants to get rid of and will certainly succeed in doing that sooner than later. It’s why modern white society was created in the first place.
So, you're saying that modern white society was created to make sure that poor blacks are rid of?

Old 07-20-2020, 03:51 PM

7,827 posts, read 3,386,875 times
Quote:
I'm sure I'll be called a racist for posting this, but I feel it needs to be said. When white people are racist in calling minorities the N word, or other derogatory terms, I know for a fact they will be crucified by their friends, co-workers, the media, Twitter, and will wear the scarlet letter for all to see. And rightfully so.

Why is it that when a minority calls a white person a cracker, or this white ****, or says we have white privilege, or any other derogatory term towards a white person, do they mostly get a pass for doing so?

I'm so sick and tired of being called an evil white guy. To me calling me such is plain racism. Especially since you don't even know me.

Can we just please stop using color against each other? My neighbors and I are all of different colors, we get along great and race never enters into the conversations.

But, go to the local grocery store, or a bar, or an online chat forum, or anywhere where people can be obnoxious, and there you go, nothing but race getting thrown around.

I'm sorry for your frugality and that you don't understand your racism.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:51 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:

Denigrating white people is perfectly acceptable with the woke crowd.

In fact, if you ridicule and disparage white people for simply being born white, this actually earns you virtue signaling points with other woke people.

Old 07-20-2020, 03:53 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,176,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastwardBound View Post
I'm sorry for your frugality and that you don't understand your racism.
How was he being frugal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies