Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2020, 04:01 PM

23,646 posts, read 12,553,459 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerrose View Post
Think about it:

If Epstein were not arrested and charges made public.....

Maxwell would have been invited and attended multitudes
of Trump Whitehouse parties and social functions.

Fact.

How many times was she invited prior to July 2019?

Come on, you say it is a fact so produce your proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2020, 07:37 PM

2,662 posts, read 1,379,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
well, he could have said what you said, but that was YOU saying it not him.
maybe i would have said something different.
just because he said what he said doesn't make it wrong.
it is most likely not what people wanted to hear him say, but then gaian, nothing this man can do is ever good enough or right enough for some people.

but his choice in words were, i wish her well.

what was so terrible about that.

she is in a jail cell, cant get any worse than that.

i dont think it was suck a terrible thing for him to say.

we have insanity goin on in our world right now, retards for mayors and govenors, vandalisn, grafittit and shootings and people are upset that trump wished this women well??????????????

jesus christ people, dont we have better things to worry about??? our freaking country is falling apart at the seams and people are getting killed left and right and innocent children are getting killed, so he wished her well, what the phyuckkkk was he supposed to say????

and I will be voting for Trump again, just like I did 4 years ago.
You don't see what us wrong with him wishing a woman well who was just arrested after being on the lamm for an extended period of time from charges of operating a child sex trafficking ring? Are our Presidential standards now that low?

Old 07-23-2020, 08:45 PM

18,476 posts, read 31,648,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
You don't see what us wrong with him wishing a woman well who was just arrested after being on the lamm for an extended period of time from charges of operating a child sex trafficking ring? Are our Presidential standards now that low?

I just think he meant it as a generic statement, meaning he doesnt care one way or another about her, thats all.I wish her well, and then the next question was asked.

we all know what Epstein did was beyond disgusting, absolutley,

Old 07-23-2020, 09:01 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Why is trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well in his presser?

Hoping she'll forget what he did at the parties.
Plenty of online speculation his remark was a signal to her to remain silent.

Like Epstein, there is no certainty she will ever testify or if she does, she will be honest.

Someone or another who claim to have been friendly with her back when , claims Maxwell told her she had tapes.

Who knows?

Old 07-23-2020, 11:25 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,608,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
It might seem radical to people. But innocent until proven guilty?
People are SO incredibly trusting of law enforcement these days!! If 'law enforcement says someone is guilty, 99.9% of people BELIEVE IT RIGHT AWAY!

Not sure how we got to this point, but its sad and pathetic imo.

Old 07-23-2020, 11:36 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,210,311 times
Why is trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well in his presser? Simple: she has the goods on him.

Old 07-24-2020, 05:24 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,676,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Trump says a lot of awkward things. This was one of them.

I remember when he wished his "warmest condolences" to Elijah Cummings family. Nothing wrong with it. Just awkward. Condolences are supposed to be "deep". It's regards that are supposed to be "warm".
OH, he never knows what to do. He is so void of any empathy or sincerity, but as we know, was raised to become this empty shell.

I was wondering, what if he never had anything prepared for him to read or was not told what to say.. (the only time not doing so being at rallies when yelling out complaints or during a televised interview that can be edited). As known, many having to have interacted with him day to day became stunned, having made remarks in regards to his lack of...everything.

In response to the Ghislaine question, he wants to portray himself as neutral and so uninvolved, speaking well of her as if he has no other knowledge of her actions....but she's got info on him. Let's see how he reacts if something surfaces about him. (Though, we saw what happened to her partner).

Old 07-24-2020, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
Was he asked about her? If so, he probably should have stopped with "he wasn't following the case." I don't listen to his pressers 'cause I can't stand the sound of him, much less the sight.
Right, he's such a phony. It's all pretense.

I can't stand hearing him or seeing him, either. Ultimately, I will see it though, which just gives me more fuel for why I cannot stand him. The monotone, controlled sound in his voice when reading something prepared....ugh. Then, the entire other persona, when cutting loose before his fans...or when otherwise acting or pretending. OHHHhhhhh.

Old 07-24-2020, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
He was asked. He and his staff should have known he was going to be asked. He should have had a terse, non-committal, dismissive statement - not wishing the accused well.
That was his "non-committal" statement, acting as if he knows of nothing negative about her. Also, kissing her a__.

Old 07-24-2020, 06:15 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
The Lincoln Project (@ProjectLincoln) Tweeted:
Epstein. Maxwell. Trump. https://t.co/UVr8bmCIoh https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/s...901660166?s=20
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies