Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2020, 09:47 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Until we recognize the DEMAND side of this, it wont matter how many Ghisilane Maxwells they arrest and throw in prison! If she is gone, someone else will just come along that can provide young girls to the powerful elite...that is NOT going to change anytime soon people!

If Maxwell truly is in jail right now, I have to assume 'someone else' is already taking over and providing underage kids to these people, they are not going to just give up and not partake anymore. LOL

I really dont get people today, I see and read such hateful comments about Epstein, Maxwell and other pedophiles...but where is the hate and outrage at ALL the other wealthy powerful people who do these exact same things?!! I guess they get passes.
No... it's just that they represent others like them who will do this sort of thing. No one is saying or expecting that catching these two eliminates the problem. But she should have to pay some consequences. I don't believe that within their particular ring it is or would remain functioning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2020, 09:58 PM

4,205 posts, read 4,456,008 times
I want all the politicians / celebrities being influenced by blackmail/bribery removed and the intelligence agencies that were running the honeypot schemes weeded out of office permanently. It undermines the legislative process. The corporate media reporting will ignore / downplay the Israeli connection. She will likely go the way of her father, Robert Maxwell (Jan Hoch) who was disposed of conveniently.

Trump is a goober with an odd sense of humor. Him wishing her well is a nod to conspiracy buffs.

Old 07-30-2020, 12:28 AM

13,248 posts, read 7,308,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
No. Why ask that? What a moronic question. If he was going to pardon her he would have done like Obama, the Bush's and Clinton and just ignored her and Epstein.
Trump spent time with Epstein so she could have information on him a Pardon would fix that for him. He will be looking to stay out of a orange jumpsuit with the word DOC on the back after he leaves office.

Old 07-30-2020, 06:57 AM

23,561 posts, read 12,525,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Trump spent time with Epstein so she could have information on him a Pardon would fix that for him. He will be looking to stay out of a orange jumpsuit with the word DOC on the back after he leaves office.
Nice fantasy you have going there.
If he had something to hide he wouldn't have made trafficking a part of his platform, speak about it often - like during his campaigns, signed those EO's regarding trafficking, he wouldn't have helped the victims lawyer out - seems he was the only one who would talk to that lawyer (a shame that lawyer didn't name the ones who refused to talk to him). He could have just turned a blind eye to it like the past few presidents and let Epstein and Maxwell continue living their lives.

Why do you think Clinton, the Bush's and Obama did not go after Epstein and Maxwell? It's not like they didn't know about it. Were they, or someone in their administrations, involved perhaps? Well, we know Clinton was personally involved so there is that. But what about the Bush's and Obama?

Old 08-01-2020, 05:03 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
There are many who would want her dead. He was probably only reminding her of that. And people say he doesn't have a sense of humor.
I get Trump's sense of humor but I watched the pressor. I got the impression he could not remember who she was and winged it.

Old 08-01-2020, 05:13 AM

30,160 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:

Why do you think Clinton, the Bush's and Obama did not go after Epstein and Maxwell? It's not like they didn't know about it. Were they, or someone in their administrations, involved perhaps? Well, we know Clinton was personally involved so there is that. But what about the Bush's and Obama?

The allegations came about after Clinton was out of office. And when Clinton was hanging out with Epstein was also after he was out of office so how would he go after him? No indication that Bush or Obama knew anything about the Epstein case and what we do know about Trump is he was aware Epstein liked young girls, appears in several photos with Epstein and or Maxwell and promoted the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist instead of lifetime in prison.

Old 08-01-2020, 05:23 AM

6,735 posts, read 4,418,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I get Trump's sense of humor but I watched the pressor. I got the impression he could not remember who she was and winged it.

He knows very well who she is. Him wishing her well was code words for, dont rat me out. If you dont and get sent to prison. I have a pardon for you.

Old 08-01-2020, 06:39 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,757,385 times
Wishing well a child sex trafficker and child sex abuser is code for keep your mouth shut about what you know I, Trump did, and I will make sure to pardon you.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:38 AM

1,707 posts, read 2,983,903 times
Trump is disgusting.

Old 08-01-2020, 07:51 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Nice fantasy you have going there.
If he had something to hide he wouldn't have made trafficking a part of his platform, speak about it often - like during his campaigns, signed those EO's regarding trafficking, he wouldn't have helped the victims lawyer out - seems he was the only one who would talk to that lawyer (a shame that lawyer didn't name the ones who refused to talk to him). He could have just turned a blind eye to it like the past few presidents and let Epstein and Maxwell continue living their lives.

I think its highly likely they ALL engaged in this behavior to some degree.

The thing is though, this isnt about 'sex' or pedophilia, its much darker, it has to do with destruction of innocence and purity, many people will not be able to grasp this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies