Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2020, 07:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,586,929 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
He knows very well who she is. Him wishing her well was code words for, dont rat me out. If you dont and get sent to prison. I have a pardon for you.
Its probably also a warning to the prosecutors and judge too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-01-2020, 10:48 AM

30,142 posts, read 11,778,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Wishing well a child sex trafficker and child sex abuser is code for keep your mouth shut about what you know I, Trump did, and I will make sure to pardon you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
He knows very well who she is. Him wishing her well was code words for, dont rat me out. If you dont and get sent to prison. I have a pardon for you.

I am trying to understand if this is from the point of view of Trumpers or people who don't like Trump?

But if Trump does pardon her that would be the low point of his presidency.

Old 08-01-2020, 11:19 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
I am trying to understand if this is from the point of view of Trumpers or people who don't like Trump?

But if Trump does pardon her that would be the low point of his presidency.
There's not much trump could do that would shock me at this point, but if he openly pardoned her that would do it.

I could see him trying to get Barr and the DOJ to screw with the case, but I wonder what his supporters would do if she were convicted and he pardoned her?

I've already seen a few people on here saying things like "it was a long time ago", "these girls weren't kids, they were old enough to know better", etc., but for the most part I think both sides are equally disgusted by her behavior.

Old 08-01-2020, 11:44 AM

13,250 posts, read 7,300,036 times
Trump would not do it now I suspect a flood of pardons after he loses in November. He could even take money for pardons I don't even think that is illegal.

Old 08-03-2020, 09:36 AM

23,525 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Trump would not do it now I suspect a flood of pardons after he loses in November. He could even take money for pardons I don't even think that is illegal.
Why do you people think he would pardon her? If he was intent on pardoning her, or had something to hide, he would have done like the former presidents had done, simply brush it under the rug and not have either her or Epstein picked up.

Long before Trump became president, the FBI knew, Bush knew and Obama knew about this. The FBI had talked with the victims. The FBI had seized records, videos, pictures, etc.

They had evidence against many and they turned a blind eye to it all. If there was any evidence against Trump they would have used it while he was campaigning or after he was elected, like they tried to use all of the other b.s.

Why did Bush, Obama, their AG's, their FBI, their administrations turn a blind eye to this when they knew and had evidence that this was going on? <<Why are people like you ignoring that they allowed Epstein and Maxwell continue to use children in this manner?

Old 08-04-2020, 08:22 AM

1,707 posts, read 2,983,429 times
Trump claimed he never knew Epstein. He is a pathological liar and a fraud.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:30 AM

23,525 posts, read 12,509,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveUrban View Post
Trump claimed he never knew Epstein. He is a pathological liar and a fraud.
Proof?

Quote:
He recently told his Fox News boyfriend, Sean Hannity, that he does not know, nor has he ever met, Jeffrey Epstein or his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell.

The funny story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Do you dream of being a comedy news writer? Click here to be a writer!
https://www.thespoof.com/spoof-news/...hotos-dont-lie

You've been had, as usual.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:43 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,697,090 times
He did it again in the HBO Axios interview.

“Repeating the phrase “I wish her well” three times, Trump improbably asserted that anyone would feel bad for Maxwell.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...thi-story.html

Old 08-04-2020, 08:46 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,091,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
He did it again in the HBO Axios interview.

“Repeating the phrase “I wish her well” three times, Trump improbably asserted that anyone would feel bad for Maxwell.”

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...thi-story.html
Yes, once is pro forma. Three times is sending a message.

Old 08-04-2020, 08:50 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,803,554 times
That whole interview was bizarre and disturbing. I loved Swan's facial expressions though. He was like wtf am I listening to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies