Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 07:20 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mask&gloves View Post
Seriously?

Not a Clinton fan, his presidency was done 20 YEARS AGO! Suggest not letting the Clinton's live rent free in ones head anymore. It's time to evict.

TRUMP is CURRENTLY running for president.

I know that all Trumps fans have is Clinton, OBama, and denial of Trumps 20,000 lies.

Come on.

Until you're willing to accept the blatant double standards and hypocrisy among the left (to include the media), your criticisms of Trump are meaningless as they appear overtly partisan and unhinged. Clinton/Obama no longer being president is not the point. The point is the continued double standard applied by the media and others for conservatives and leftists.

OF COURSE, whether Bill Clinton is president or not is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the question of whether he committed statutory rape. He is still a public figure who is a "senior statesman" for the Democrat Party. And, moreover, he is a citizen who shouldn't be doing these things (if true) as he is still bound by the same laws as everyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 07:24 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew all hung out with Epstein.
If those men didn't enjoy the company of the minors, they knew -- they knew what Epstein was about.

They are all pigs.

Old 08-05-2020, 07:30 AM

295 posts, read 143,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Seems odd.
simple to **** you people off and its working too

Old 08-05-2020, 07:41 AM

16,603 posts, read 8,615,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
She is probably going to be murdered. About half of Hollywood and Democrat Party want her dead for the secrets she holds.
That is the way I took it after I thought about it.

But my initial reaction was like the OP, WT? How can he wish her well, unless he assumes she is innocent until proved otherwise.
But then when you consider how much danger she is in from people with unlimited resources and power, you can wish her well, hoping she survives long enough to spill the beans on pedophiles around the world, that spent time on pedo island.

`

Old 08-05-2020, 10:16 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Why is trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well in his presser?

Trump is not well in the head. He is declining rapidly.

It's not a question of values, Trump has never had good values ...

It's not a question of morals or ethics, Trump has always been weak in this regard ...

It's not a question about honesty, he has never been an honest man, and even his own supporters acknowledge that ...

It must be because he is under a lot of stress. He has come to actually realize that the people have seen him in action, or in IN-action as the case may be ... and they really don't like him. He knows that now. That emotional barrier he has had around him all of his life is cracking up, and the light of day is shining in. Trump knows the people reject him, personally and absolutely. He forgets himself, he tells on himself, he says stupid things because he is losing control and he is always under the public spotlight.

Trump knows Ghislaine Maxwell very well, for years and years, and he knows what she did all of those years. He was ok with it then and he is ok with it now, he just feels bad his old friend got caught and there is no way for him to help her. So he babbles the quiet parts out loud when he should know better. Too much stress on the guy.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:46 AM

23,599 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Seriously?

Not a Clinton fan, his presidency was done 20 YEARS AGO! Suggest not letting the Clinton's live rent free in ones head anymore. It's time to evict.

TRUMP is CURRENTLY running for president.

I know that all Trumps fans have is Clinton, OBama, and denial of Trumps 20,000 lies.

Come on.
Quote:
Gaslighting! No where did I say ANYTHING of what you accuse me of. How dare you.
"his presidency was done 20 YEARS AGO!... TRUMP is CURRENTLY running for president."
Is that^ not your own words?
Your meaning is clear -'it does not matter about Clinton because it's been 20 years and it matters about Trump because he is currently running for president'.

Your words are clear, but, if you meant something else then say what it is that you meant.

Quote:
WT Sam Hill are you talking about... Why did he do nothing about what? Prove what you are saying as you already slandered me about what I said. There's no cred. Links. Oh I know, there aren't any.

I brought up OBAMA because that is all Trumps lovers have. Well Clinton this , Obama that, blah blah blah.
What "slander"?

"Well Clinton this , Obama that, blah blah blah."

This thing involves many people, but you seem to be excusing all of them^ in your zeal to point the finger at one single person.

You do know that the FBI under Obama had investigated Epstein, right? One of the victims had even asked that the FBI under Obama release some of the videos and pictures they had seized so that she could use them in her own court case. What did Obama do about Epstein? What did Bush do about Epstein? What did Clinton, Bill and Hillary, do about Epstein? You may hate it but those are very valid questions.

Quote:
And stop blaming the media. WE see what Trump says. And his frontal lobe dementia. Its all out there for the world to see. You might ignore it but many of us don't.

We don't fall for trump 20,000 lies. Talk about unhinged.

Who was really good friends with Epstein? Trump. There are pictures of them all over the internet. How about the shout out Trump gave to Maxwell "I wish her the best." Translation - Keep your mouth shut, and I'll pardon you.
Why did the media not investigate Epstein themselves?

Lol, you think the Clintons were not good friends of Epstein? Where were they when the lawyer for the victims was looking for information? Why was Trump the only one, it appears, that would sit down with that lawyer and give him info?

Old 08-07-2020, 10:15 AM

23,599 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
You need a lesson in perception. PERCEPTION - is when you assign characteristics to someone you don't know from Adam. Totally based on your views. You want to see the worst in people that don't worship the chaos creator.

This whole email is full of what you 'think' and has no basis in fact what so ever.

Thanks for the reps!
LOL. That is funny, especially when what you say can be used to describe yourself.

Old 08-07-2020, 12:03 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
Are international bribery system classes offered in ivy league schools?

Or, blackmail classes?

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 08-07-2020 at 12:19 PM..

Old 08-07-2020, 04:56 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,143,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Seems odd.
Maybe he's either being nice so he can pretend he doesn't know about her misdeeds, or being nice in the hopes that she won't implicate him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies