Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-24-2020, 06:20 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,684,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
Yeah...she's horrible - but why do I hear worse things about HER than Epstein? Just because there was no justice with him doesn't mean she gets his, too.
They were both terrible. She worked with him to continually set in motion the recruiting of the underage girls and was at times physically involved during the incidents.

What kind of a person...let alone female, does this sort of thing? What satisfaction did she get from this? How is one raised to become this way? (Just as with Epstein, who was obviously completely off-kilter).

There are documentaries available if one is interested in the story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2020, 06:31 AM

23,835 posts, read 12,693,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
Why is trump wishing Ghislaine Maxwell well in his presser? Simple: she has the goods on him.
Is that why he had her, and Epstein, arrested, when he could have done like Clinton, Bush and Obama and just let them continue on with their lives?

Old 07-24-2020, 06:34 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,815,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
They were both terrible. She worked with him to continually set in motion the recruiting of the underage girls and was at times physically involved during the incidents.

What kind of a person...let alone female, does this sort of thing? What satisfaction did she get from this? How is one raised to become this way? (Just as with Epstein, who was obviously completely off-kilter).

There are documentaries available if one is interested in the story.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...to-be-unsealed

Gotta wonder what's in those files she's fighting so hard to keep sealed.

They act like it's personal because it's about her "sex life". No one cares what she did with willing adults Raping children is not a "sex life", it's a despicable crime.

Old 07-24-2020, 06:43 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,946,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Nope.

She's a child sex trafficker. I don't know anyone who is wishing her well regardless of their political party. Everyone wants her brought to justice.

Are your friends wishing her well?
I am absolutely wishing her well.
I don't want her to end up suicided, do you?
Wouldn't be fair to her victims. They need their day in court.

Quote:
White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany on Thursday described Trump’s wishing Maxwell well as a reference to Epstein’s death.

“Well, what the president was noting is that the last person who was charged in this case ended up dead in a jail cell, and the president wants justice to be served for the victims in this case. And he prefers this to play out in a courtroom,” McEnany told Fox News.
https://globalnews.ca/news/7210319/g...in-court-case/

Old 07-24-2020, 06:56 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,815,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post

If you believe that's what trump meant, I have a bridge to sell you.

trump has a long history with Epstein and Maxwell. When Epstein was deposed he took the fifth on all questions related to trump. even though he had about 10 different phone numbers for trump in his black book.

I'm sure trump was relieved when Epstein died by whatever means. As were pedophiles on both sides of the aisle.

Old 07-24-2020, 06:59 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,074,148 times
Quote:

Wishing her well is not the same thing as hoping she doesn't commit suicide. It isn't.

He should have simply said that he hopes justice is served. End of discussion.

Trying now to spin why it was okay to wish an accused sex trafficker 'well' is not acceptable.

He goofed -- he shouldn't have used that phrase. It is an odd thing to say about someone the federal govt. has charged with a serious crime.

Old 07-24-2020, 07:14 AM

8,183 posts, read 6,946,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
If you believe that's what trump meant, I have a bridge to sell you.

trump has a long history with Epstein and Maxwell. When Epstein was deposed he took the fifth on all questions related to trump. even though he had about 10 different phone numbers for trump in his black book.

I'm sure trump was relieved when Epstein died by whatever means. As were pedophiles on both sides of the aisle.
You don't know what kind of realationship he had with Epstein or Maxwell, do you?
All you have are some society pics of them together, right?
If you have more than that, by all means, please share with the rest of us.
I'll look at whatever information you have. And I mean that.

Why was Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago?

Why was Trump the only person to cooperate and help prosecutors back in 2009?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ho-helped-him/

Quote:
The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, and was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information. That checked out and that helped us and we didn’t have to take a deposition of him in 2009.
How do you feel about Epstein and Bill Clinton?
Do you think Clinton is guilty? Or do you only care about Trump's possible role? I ask sincerely because I don't know if you're one of those TDS people or not. Do you have the same suspicions of Clinton that you have of Trump?

I will say this, if Trump had anything to do with the abuse of minors, then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My gut feeling is that he did not. If Clinton had anything to do with the abuse of minors they he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My gut feeling is that he DID.

This is why I wish Ghislaine Maxwell well.
I don't want her suicided. I want the truth exposed.
Whatever that truth may be. Trump, Clinton, Celebrities, Politicians, Judges, you name it.
Whomever is found to be guilty needs to be PUNISHED.

Old 07-25-2020, 02:21 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,212,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertbrianbush View Post
maybe something critical of trafficking young girls? I mean...being President and all.
Exactly! He could have said: "I think the sex trafficking of young girls is despicable! At the same time, let's remember that she is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

The Lincoln Project probably would not have put out a devastating ad if he had said that instead.

Last edited by chessgeek; 07-25-2020 at 02:34 AM..

Old 07-25-2020, 02:32 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,212,101 times
Quote:
You don't know what kind of realationship he had with Epstein or Maxwell, do you?
All you have are some society pics of them together, right?
If you have more than that, by all means, please share with the rest of us.
I'll look at whatever information you have. And I mean that.

Why was Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago?

Why was Trump the only person to cooperate and help prosecutors back in 2009?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ho-helped-him/

How do you feel about Epstein and Bill Clinton?
Do you think Clinton is guilty? Or do you only care about Trump's possible role? I ask sincerely because I don't know if you're one of those TDS people or not. Do you have the same suspicions of Clinton that you have of Trump?

I will say this, if Trump had anything to do with the abuse of minors, then he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My gut feeling is that he did not. If Clinton had anything to do with the abuse of minors they he should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. My gut feeling is that he DID.

This is why I wish Ghislaine Maxwell well.
I don't want her suicided. I want the truth exposed.
Whatever that truth may be. Trump, Clinton, Celebrities, Politicians, Judges, you name it.
Whomever is found to be guilty needs to be PUNISHED.
Agree it is crucial to get the names of all that were involved, regardless of political party.

Old 07-25-2020, 08:44 PM

2,157 posts, read 1,222,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Is that why he had her, and Epstein, arrested, when he could have done like Clinton, Bush and Obama and just let them continue on with their lives?
Really? You think he did? Or was he just powerless to prevent?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies