Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2020, 10:57 AM

23,614 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Epstein and Trump alone with 28 girls in Mara Largo will NOT be "credible" evidence.
The "calendar girl" women were adults. How and why should they be looked at as "credible evidence" of pedophilia by Trump?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2020, 11:01 AM

17,800 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
It has. He banned him from Mar del Lago when Epstein had some suspicious behavior. Trump was the ONLY person willing to help the attorney suing Epstein.

The ONLY person of importance who had connection with Epstein who doesn't stink to high heaven is President Trump.

Whatever else you can say about Trump's morality, on this he is a shining star. To say otherwise proves you are either ignorant on the topic or a driveling victim of TDS.
Trump's fallout with Epstein was over a bankruptcy auction that he won over Epstein regarding an estate in Palm Beach. There are multiple sources that reported on this at the time.

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/2...-trump-epstein

So it didn't have anything to do with "suspicious behavior".

Never mind the fact that Trump has been recorded as being a passenger on Epstein's flight log and Epstein's brother indicated that he knew Trump had been on Epstein's plane.

It's laughable that you want to white knight Trump compared to Clinton when it comes to hedonistic behavior.

It would be sort of like me saying I wasn't as bad as Jeffrey Dahmer because I didn't eat as many people as he did.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:03 AM

10,503 posts, read 7,043,034 times
Donald Trump might be sharing a cell with him.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:05 AM

6,104 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoMan View Post
A lot of facts not looking good for President Clinton

https://www.newsweek.com/bill-clinto...e-says-1521845
In case you didn't know your boy Trump was a frequent guest at Epsteins parties.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:09 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueguy58 View Post
In case you didn't know your boy Trump was a frequent guest at Epsteins parties.
So were a lot of other wealthy famous individuals. These parties were most likely set up to weed out the non-participants from the actual participants in Epstein's teen girl services taking place on pedo island. Bill Clinton wasn't weeded out.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:12 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
I wonder how long till Trump's history with Epstein comes out.
Trump was certainly close enough to Epstein to know he loved his girls to be young. Trump had admired Epstein as a great friend for a good while. I don't think Clinton is on record as admiring Epstein as a great friend.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:24 AM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Is there actual evidence of Bill Clinton having sex with underage girls? Or having conspired with Epstein to obtain young girls? If not, then it's unclear that a crime was committed. He's guilty of liking women.

Old 07-31-2020, 11:34 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,128,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjshae View Post
Is there actual evidence of Bill Clinton having sex with underage girls? Or having conspired with Epstein to obtain young girls? If not, then it's unclear that a crime was committed. He's guilty of liking women.
Clinton is featured in the flight log books as being quite the frequent flyer from the main land to Pedo-Island and back. Epstein also had a large painting of Bill dressed in drag hanging in his home. All very suggestive. And then we factor in Bill's track record in the Monica Lewinski affair and how he bold-face lied to the entire nation on nation tv.

Need a reminder?

Lying & denying Bill Clinton:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aGbdni7QNs

After the stained blue dress materializes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjTMNvH6eI

Old 07-31-2020, 11:35 AM

304 posts, read 160,420 times
Oh you are right I won’t vote for Clinton this year...I guess I’ll vote for Biden

Old 07-31-2020, 11:35 AM

5,117 posts, read 2,163,576 times
I actually like Bill Clinton despite me not being a liberal. If I could pick a recent President to sit down and have a beer with, it would probably be him. He's smart, charming and witty. Do I agree with his politics? Nope. Do I think he and Hillary are crooked as the day is long, yes. But I'd still have a beer with the guy. He'd have some interesting stories. He has more personality in one of his toe nail clippings than his "wife" does in her entire body.

Problem is Bill is a _ _ _ _ _ hound, always has been. Really hope he didn't go down the rabbit hole of consorting with young women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies