Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2020, 05:50 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,962,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Apparently, not all black lives matter to them.
It's the most dangerous place for a black baby ... mom's womb. More likely to be killed there than anywhere else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2020, 10:16 AM

2,770 posts, read 2,607,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So tell me what right do you have to try to forbid a poor pregnant woman from aborting who knows she can't support herself, much less a child?
So your logic is: Kill babies because times are tough.

Old 08-02-2020, 10:25 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,552,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaelectro View Post
So your logic is: Kill babies because times are tough.

Because God forbid we should ever expect a woman to just keep her knees together!

Old 08-02-2020, 10:40 AM

11,280 posts, read 11,047,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Because God forbid we should ever expect a woman to just keep her knees together!
The black community is where it is mostly because of poor choices. This is one of the big ones.

Truth is though, it's really hard to give a damn about unborn black babies, when blacks, and groups that pretend to care about blacks, don't give a 10 cent crap about black children being murdered by their own race. If no one cares to protect the living, what chance (or point) is there of protecting the unborn?

With that being said, it's good to see our tax dollars going towards getting violent chalk vandalizers off our streets!

Old 08-02-2020, 12:03 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,552,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
The black community is where it is mostly because of poor choices. This is one of the big ones.

Truth is though, it's really hard to give a damn about unborn black babies, when blacks, and groups that pretend to care about blacks, don't give a 10 cent crap about black children being murdered by their own race. If no one cares to protect the living, what chance (or point) is there of protecting the unborn?

With that being said, it's good to see our tax dollars going towards getting violent chalk vandalizers off our streets!

As one poster pointed out, hopscotch is now a criminal act!

Old 08-02-2020, 12:06 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,680,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/break...ed-parenthood/

CHALK? on a public sidewalk?
And they are the ones who are arrested.
Yes. In this upside down world, this seems about right.
Wait until the dead body outliners union hears about this !!!

China Joe will hemorrhage even more union support !!!

Old 08-02-2020, 12:42 PM

9,546 posts, read 7,081,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert9 View Post
Good put her away and throw away the key!
Why?

Was what they wrote untrue?
Did they damage property?
Are they not protected under the First Amendment?

Old 08-02-2020, 12:50 PM

29,607 posts, read 16,577,980 times
Quote:

um excuse me

ALL PRE-BORN LIVES MATTER ........ right ?

Why do you care about the black ones and not the others ??????

mind you, more white babies are aborted than black, so why protest only the black ones anyways ? Just using your own logic.

Old 08-02-2020, 01:01 PM

8,183 posts, read 6,937,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
um excuse me

ALL PRE-BORN LIVES MATTER ........ right ?

Why do you care about the black ones and not the others ??????

mind you, more white babies are aborted than black, so why protest only the black ones anyways ? Just using your own logic.
I never said anything about my own views so yeah, excuse you, I don't know what you're talking about.

I care about people being arrested for putting chalk on a public sidewalk. They could be writing anything under the sun, even "TRUMP SUCKS" or "BIDEN 2020" and I would still be outraged that they are getting arrested for putting CHALK on a public sidewalk. I'm not a leftist. I actually care about what's RIGHT, no matter who or what is involved.

And yes, the message they wrote with chalk, (simply defending LIFE) and the fact that they are peacefully making their statement makes it that much more disgusting that they were arrested when you have rioters, arsonists, people committing assault and battery, and even the D.C. mayor painting propagandistic, political messages on the street, that DON'T wash away with the rain.

Old 08-02-2020, 01:19 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,052,604 times
Quote:

Quote:
"SFLA received a permit for the peaceful event and was asked to use tempera paint. The group said it made plans to express their grief over the loss of life in the black community from abortion.

Hawkins said:

After applying and receiving our permit for this event today, after being told by the Metropolitan police that the Mayor has quote ‘opened a Pandora’s box’ by painting public streets, we arrived to find six police cars threatening to arrest our team and students if they painted, even using the tempera paint we bought that the Police Department specifically requested. When we asked if we could at least use sidewalk chalk to chalk our anti-violence message on the streets, the police threatened to arrest us.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ed-parenthood/
I think the SFLA is going to go to court. They should ask the lawyer that defended Nick Sandmann, and who won suits against CNN and The Washington Post, to represent them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies