Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 08:46 AM

67 posts, read 44,926 times

Advertisements

In 2016 it was reported how sick Hillary was. Her coughing etc. but then nothing since. Now they talk about Joe having dementia. I wonder if it’s is bad as the media is reporting? Are things taken out of context? Let’s not turn this into a “well Trump has dementia” debate. I’d like to read from people that support Biden.
I’ve watched him take question and he seems ok but then his response to this was off
https://youtu.be/2D4oIQ4gDhs

Old 08-05-2020, 08:48 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
I think it must be bad, Janay, or they wouldn't be hiding him.

If he were on top of his game completely, he'd be meeting in small groups, or having interviews with journalists.

If ALL these rumors weren't true, they'd find a "friendly" media outlet to interview him and we'd see the interview.

I'm still votin' for him, though. Prayers he picks a zinger of a VP.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:49 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
Hard to say, he always came across as the village idiot.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:54 AM

2,690 posts, read 4,221,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janay755 View Post
In 2016 it was reported how sick Hillary was. Her coughing etc. but then nothing since. Now they talk about Joe having dementia. I wonder if it’s is bad as the media is reporting? Are things taken out of context? Let’s not turn this into a “well Trump has dementia” debate. I’d like to read from people that support Biden.
I’ve watched him take question and he seems ok but then his response to this was off
https://youtu.be/2D4oIQ4gDhs
That was a bit of a weird, dismissive response. But I don't think he's cognitively impaired, just perhaps a bit slowed down due to age, and any hesitancy in his speech also could be due to the stutter he had to overcome.

After reading the various "Biden has dementia" threads and comments on here, and Trump's comments re Biden that "the man can't speak", I have to say that the Biden has dementia narrative is overplayed.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:56 AM

10,073 posts, read 14,458,372 times
I think it's obvious based on several things--

a) He sounds confused in interviews often, and doesn't answer questions, gives partial and left field answers
b) He is hidden mostly inside, with minimal public interaction, blamed on COVID-19
c) His team is fiercely opposed to him debating because it would expose his rapid cognitive decline to the world

It is sad to see how fast he has deteriorated. The left and the Democrats are using him in this poor state, unfortunately.

He needs to enjoy his retirement life.

Old 08-05-2020, 08:59 AM

45,425 posts, read 60,623,477 times
Anyone who thinks Biden is cognitively impaired is a lying, dog-faced pony soldier and needs to have their ass taken outside.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:01 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
He had a propensity for putting his foot in his mouth but earlier this year he started making no sense. Rambling. It's sad to see a human being struggling like this. I don't think he should still be in the race. They should have replaced him by now.

They'll either do that at the last minute, which is what I've predicted for months, or his VP will be the next president after he serves for a while.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 10 days ago)

35,636 posts, read 17,982,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
I think it's obvious based on several things--

a) He sounds confused in interviews often, and doesn't answer questions, gives partial and left field answers
b) He is hidden mostly inside, with minimal public interaction, blamed on COVID-19
c) His team is fiercely opposed to him debating because it would expose his rapid cognitive decline to the world

It is sad to see how fast he has deteriorated. The left and the Democrats are using him in this poor state, unfortunately.

He needs to enjoy his retirement life.
So what is the process for removing him and replacing him with another candidate?

I ask because I don't know. I do know that can be done immediately upon his election, by his own party, but I don't know what the process would be at this point. It seems it must be very very difficult or the democrats would go with that instead of having to hide him until Nov. 4.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:06 AM

27,578 posts, read 28,680,428 times
Anybody who says that illegal immigration is good for the United States has to be cognitively impaired, whatever else he thinks.

Old 08-05-2020, 09:06 AM

11,474 posts, read 11,565,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
I think it must be bad, Janay, or they wouldn't be hiding him.

If he were on top of his game completely, he'd be meeting in small groups, or having interviews with journalists.

If ALL these rumors weren't true, they'd find a "friendly" media outlet to interview him and we'd see the interview.

I'm still votin' for him, though. Prayers he picks a zinger of a VP.

Where are you getting this info??

He is giving interviews and meeting with small groups of people. He has an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists that is set to air tomorrow.

He has been interviewing potential VPs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies