Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 05:49 AM

5,069 posts, read 2,279,232 times

Advertisements

https://youtu.be/_0gmfoeuI40

I can only find this tiny clip. Doesn’t do much for context, but it clarifies a little for me just because he actually says “not all undocumented workers are working”, which makes a little more sense to me. Though the overall concept doesn’t.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 05:55 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Snopes.

The OP's personal recollection of the interview is a better source than snopes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I agree, as I actually saw the interview. It was exactly as the OP states.
How can a July 17th snopes dispute an interview from yesterday???

Does Snopes have a time machine?

CD has some nutty people.

Old 08-07-2020, 06:16 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
How can a July 17th snopes dispute an interview from yesterday???

Does Snopes have a time machine?

CD has some nutty people.
Yep.

Old 08-07-2020, 06:29 AM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Yep.
But this is not new news. We all remember this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMSmoNOZJ9Y

Old 08-07-2020, 06:43 AM

6,346 posts, read 2,900,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Just saw this interview with Biden, where he affirmed that illegal aliens will have their health care subsidized by the United States citizens / tax payers.

The interviewer tried to clarify, asking him if ALL "undocumented workers" would qualify. He said "Not all undocumented workers are workers. If they are workers, then they qualify."

I'm speechless, yet have so many questions at the same time.

Oh, he also said he wants to stop construction of the wall.

Why doesn't he just send out invitations to all the poor people in Mexico and South America?

)
This isn't news. At one of the debates all of the top dems raised their hands when asked if their healthcare plan would cover illegals. And Trump tweeted that's the end of the race. It is for me. I had to wait 4 months for surgery on a 5th degree separated shoulder I missed 2 months of work. With millions of illegals coming here for healthcare I will end up having to go to Lithuania for care.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...at_debate.html

Old 08-07-2020, 06:54 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,546,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I call them “illegal aliens,” but leftists tell me that’s disrespectful. In the meantime, they have no trouble calling Trump voters morons and racists.

Gee, you noticed that too, eh? Kinda shoots their credibility all to hell. Disrespectful.

Old 08-07-2020, 06:56 AM

8,016 posts, read 5,861,248 times
Pure political pandering, as usual, by Biden.

It's important to keep in mind that Biden is a two-time loser when it comes to running for President. He's desperate to avoid the legacy of HotSauce Hillary, so he'll pander to whomever he needs to to win.

Old 08-07-2020, 06:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mascoma View Post
This isn't news. At one of the debates all of the top dems raised their hands when asked if their healthcare plan would cover illegals. And Trump tweeted that's the end of the race. It is for me. I had to wait 4 months for surgery on a 5th degree separated shoulder I missed 2 months of work. With millions of illegals coming here for healthcare I will end up having to go to Lithuania for care.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...at_debate.html
Yup. I had a doctor’s appointment scheduled for May, and it was cancelled due to the virus. I have since rescheduled it, but the earliest availability was October. Offering free care to illegals, and incentivizing them to come in by even larger numbers, will only make this situation worse. (And to add to it, Obamacare is so expensive that I have to pay for the visit myself, which was $600 last time. And illegals are going to get it free?)

Old 08-07-2020, 07:02 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Gee, you noticed that too, eh? Kinda shoots their credibility all to hell. Disrespectful.
Yup. A couple of mornings ago I had a conversation with a now former friend who called me a moron for voting for Trump. Yet she would be the first to criticize someone for calling an illegal alien an illegal alien.

Remember that five-time deportee lowlife scumbag who killed that beautiful young woman on the bridge? I referred to him as “the killer,” and the progressive I was talking to jumped down my throat. Said that calling him killer implied intent, and that I was being too hard on him because, you guessed it, “brown.”

Old 08-07-2020, 07:02 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 4 days ago)

27,185 posts, read 13,469,799 times
I can't help feeling that Joe Biden is little more than a Democrat Trojan horse, who at 78 years old in November is not going to see a full term out, leaving the Presidency open to his VP, which looks increasingly like being either Susan Rice or Kamala Harris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies