Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2020, 06:16 AM

1,767 posts, read 572,235 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
The virus has already taken away your freedom.

Last I checked you can’t go to your local movie theater, theme park, bar, club, bowling alley, beach, store, mall, cruise ship, festival, concert, vacation, etc.

Sorry for the breaking news.
What are you taking about? All those things are open where I live.

Old 08-13-2020, 06:21 AM

1,767 posts, read 572,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
I have never ever said that the end goal was to oust Trump, on this forum or otherwise.
The end goal is one world government.

see: Event 201
Agenda 21
Agenda 2030

You need to ask yourself why the UN now an active website about the NWO (new world order).
Here is the website:

https://unnwo.org

edit: it doesn't seem to be working right now, but this search proves that it was at one point:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=unnwo%...logo=CT3210127

edit to add: the other goal is a DNA destroying vaccine.
*blinks*

Okay.

I’m going to back away slowly and not make any sudden movements.

Good luck to you.

Old 08-13-2020, 06:37 AM

20,948 posts, read 5,572,349 times
Quote:
Cases (as they define them, that is) is not the same thing as sick people. That's the heart of the deception.

Thanks for this thread dysgenic. It's been fun watching the left, when faced with the truth, do that thing a slug does when you pour salt on it. For fifty pages!

Old 08-13-2020, 06:43 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,958,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minethatbird View Post
I am using the standard that his employer is using. When he was diagnosed with the virus (positive test) he was told to quarantine. He had symptoms for about 2 weeks, and was told he could re-test when he wasn't coughing or feverish anymore. He repeated the test about a week ago, result was indeterminate. He was also diagnosed at the time with bronchitis, and placed on antibiotics at that time. He took another test 3 days ago, and it was negative. He needs to test negative again for his employer to permit him to return to work.
In other words he is not sick.

Old 08-13-2020, 06:48 AM

5,480 posts, read 2,141,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruithne View Post
Good for you.

I know several who have been sick and several who have died from it.

A friend of mine, younger than me, late forties, played tennis, no pre existing conditions now has severerely damaged lungs.
Friends mother died, My decorator went home in March, never returned as he passed away from it. His colleague and all his family also got it.
One of my oldest friends got it severely. Suffered for months.
My mailman died from it.
No...you may know people who got sick and died. But there's no way you KNOW it was Covid...you can choose to believe whoever told you it was though.
Covid hit during Flu season, has the same symptoms and kills the same segment of the population and has the same death rate...THEY named whatever Covid and you are buying it.

You have no way to really know if the globalist machine and it's flunkies are telling you the truth...just as I have no real way to know they're not! I do have history on my side though and history says they've been more wrong that right and lie more often than not!

Old 08-13-2020, 06:48 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,758,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Thanks for this thread dysgenic. It's been fun watching the left, when faced with the truth, do that thing a slug does when you pour salt on it. For fifty pages!
So to you everybody must have the freedom to risk coming down with covid as much as they want to with no barriers made mandatory, such as required mask wear?

Old 08-13-2020, 06:55 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,958,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So to you everybody must have the freedom to risk coming down with covid as much as they want to with no barriers made mandatory, such as required mask wear?
I know you didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway:
YES!

Old 08-13-2020, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I know you didn't ask me, but I'll answer anyway:
YES!
CORRECT!!!

And the Scaredy-Cats have the right and freedom to hide in their basements and have stuff delivered.

If they REALLY believed all of this they wouldn't put up such a fuss about us...they would cower for awhile and let us all get wiped out then they would slither from their lairs and inherit their hell on Earth...

Old 08-13-2020, 07:16 AM

18,956 posts, read 8,588,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
No...you may know people who got sick and died. But there's no way you KNOW it was Covid...you can choose to believe whoever told you it was though.
Covid hit during Flu season, has the same symptoms and kills the same segment of the population and has the same death rate...THEY named whatever Covid and you are buying it.

You have no way to really know if the globalist machine and it's flunkies are telling you the truth...just as I have no real way to know they're not! I do have history on my side though and history says they've been more wrong that right and lie more often than not!
As a doc, a Covid survivor, and still caring for my wife's terrible case, I can tell you that in most all cases it was the new virus. Identified by specific swab testing, and then by specific AB testing after recovery. Clinical correlation was made all along the way. In many cases symptoms, clinical, laboratory and radiological findings were unique to the new virus. And not typical of Influenza.

The virus is not an Influenza bug, and definitely more severe and lethal in those predisposed. Yes some of the symptoms are similar to Influenza, and some patients are found with both bugs. But as a doc I've care for 100's of Influenza cases, and can hardly remember anyone dying from it in over 40 years.

The Earth is not flat!

Old 08-13-2020, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
As a doc, a Covid survivor, and still caring for my wife's terrible case, I can tell you that in most all cases it was the new virus. Identified by specific swab testing, and then by specific AB testing after recovery. Clinical correlation was made all along the way. In many cases symptoms, clinical, laboratory and radiological findings were unique to the new virus. And not typical of Influenza.

The virus is not an Influenza bug, and definitely more severe and lethal in those predisposed. Yes some of the symptoms are similar to Influenza, and some patients are found with both bugs. But as a doc I've care for 100's of Influenza cases, and can hardly remember anyone dying from it in over 40 years.

The Earth is not flat!
So the CDC's number of flu death each year are FALSE because YOU never saw anyone die of the Flu? Yet, their numbers for Covid are correct though?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies