Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2020, 11:11 AM

3,092 posts, read 1,946,787 times

Advertisements

[quote=RcHydro;58975132]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysgenic View Post
How many people do you know that are actually sick with Covid19 as of today?

As of today. I would say none. Im off a few days. I work for the Fire Department / EMS. I hear of them everyday. Several stations had to be shut down, firefighters and EMS quarantined for 14 days, not at home away from their families. Some came up positive, some did not. Even though contact was made on the job, had to pay for their own housing at this time. Stations had to be Aeroclaved and sanitized. On some calls, patients did die from respiratory problems. Say its a hoax if you like. 176,000+ dead wouldnt agree with you. Wear a mask.
You say there are 176,000 dead from Covid. I say there are not.

Old 08-23-2020, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Because I don't believe they do. It's important for you to understand that they think wearing a mask is about being denied freedom and not at all about taking precautions in the interest of public health. If they tested positive for COVID, I certainly wouldn't trust then to stay at home, especially if having no symptoms.

Interesting how very rare it is for people to get on here and complain they wore a mask everywhere, but came down with COVID, anyway.
Well, yes, at least for me. I do not believe that wearing a mask is in the interest of public health; in fact its in detriment to public health.

But that's not what I'm trying to get at. Why? Why is it that you are so certain that wearing a mask is a good thing for public health?

Where does that belief come from?

Old 08-23-2020, 12:17 PM

1,917 posts, read 1,278,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoonose View Post
Because it was/is the truth, and knowing how it will affect the politics?
Or because it was/is a lie?
Because I knew that somehow it would get thrown into the political bin. Everything, and I mean everything that happens turns into "well how does it affect black and hispanic people?" Or "how does it affect women?"
It's annoying.

It is affecting everyone. Man, Woman and Child of all races in many countries.

Old 08-23-2020, 01:53 PM

37,104 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Guy View Post
Because I knew that somehow it would get thrown into the political bin. Everything, and I mean everything that happens turns into "well how does it affect black and hispanic people?" Or "how does it affect women?"
It's annoying.

It is affecting everyone. Man, Woman and Child of all races in many countries.
However, in the US the number of Blacks affected is disproportionate to their representation in the population. That is just a fact. Why would anyone want to lie about it?

Old 08-23-2020, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
However, in the US the number of Blacks affected is disproportionate to their representation in the population. That is just a fact. Why would anyone want to lie about it?
There is a rumor circulating that the NWO will try to get African Americans to take the vaccine first, before anyone else.

BTW for the record I'm in prison ministry, acknowledge discrimination against African American people, and am opposed to any plan that would selectively put ANY race, group, or gender in harms way.

Old 08-23-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
There is a rumor circulating that the NWO will try to get African Americans to take the vaccine first, before anyone else.

BTW for the record I'm in prison ministry, acknowledge discrimination against African American people, and am opposed to any plan that would selectively put ANY race, group, or gender in harms way.
Why would you object to offering the vaccine to higher risk people first?

I do not believe in the "NWO".

Old 08-23-2020, 02:33 PM

1,081 posts, read 548,908 times
Quote:

Would you like to share your pronouns at this time too?

Old 08-23-2020, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Why would you object to offering the vaccine to higher risk people first?
Because the vaccine will be be dna altering and probably soul destroying, and I don't want that to happen to anybody.

https://thelightinthedarkplace.wordp...-agenda-video/

Quote:
I do not believe in the "NWO".
It doesn't matter what you believe. Reality is not dependent on your belief system. The very fact that you overtly state that you don't believe in something that is obviously true proves that you have been deceived.

Old 08-23-2020, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Because the vaccine will be be dna altering and probably soul destroying, and I don't want that to happen to anybody.

It doesn't matter what you believe. Reality is not dependent on your belief system. The very fact that you overtly state that you don't believe in something that is obviously true proves that you have been deceived.
No, none of the candidate vaccines will be "DNA altering".

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN22U2BZ

I have seen no evidence to support the existence of a NWO.

The rant in your link is based on use of the word luciferase. How insanely funny!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucife...20respectively.

"Luciferase is a generic term for the class of oxidative enzymes that produce bioluminescence, and is usually distinguished from a photoprotein. The name was first used by Raphaël Dubois who invented the words luciferin and luciferase, for the substrate and enzyme, respectively. Both words are derived from the Latin word lucifer – meaning lightbringer."

Luciferase has nothing to do with the devil, dear heart. It is you who is being deceived.

Old 08-23-2020, 04:41 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Why? Why is it that you feel that those that say masks don't work don't have your best interests in mind?
Why should they? They don't even think its in their own best health interests to wear masks simply because they foolishly think they don't work.

Last edited by StillwaterTownie; 08-23-2020 at 04:51 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies