Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2020, 08:05 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,508,721 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Stray Cats View Post
From what I am reading it’s obvious that Trump’s base has never read a book. They do like their education coming from Fox News though.
Deep thinking here. Rich and compelling. How did this board EVER operate without you?

Old 08-25-2020, 08:05 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If everything is great, why is RNC painting the picture of the end of the world.

Are you dense? They are showing America what happens in LIBERAL cities with LIBERAL policies and DUMB mayors and politicians.

These cities are warning signals.

And yes, except for Covid, everything was fantastic. And it can be again as long as the country isn't sold back to Democrats who will again make us China's slaves and raise taxes to pay for healthcare for illegal immigrants and social workers in lieu of police.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber
Ah, the F-Bombs.......

Clutch your pearls at some edited F- bombs but look the other way at the rioting and destruction of Democrat controlled cities by mobs that the Democrats want to take policy cues from.

Sounds about right.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:06 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
From what I am reading it’s obvious that Trump’s base has never read a book. They do like their education coming from Fox News though.
So you really think there are no Phi Beta Kappas, or Ph.Ds, or lawyers from Ivy League law schools who vote for Trump? Are you really that insecure that it makes you feel better to lie to yourself that those who disagree with your liberalism are your academic inferiors? Sad.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:06 AM

20,462 posts, read 12,384,859 times
Quote:
More! Six is on fire today! thank you for pulling back the curtain and showing us all what the Left thinks of those who don't bend the knee and bow at the alter of liberalism.

dear undecided, think long and hard about this. you are held in contempt. you have been bullied by their rioters that are now marching thru the suburbs. you have been called idiot. you have been threatened with mayhem if you do not bow.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:07 AM

7,928 posts, read 3,473,493 times
Quote:
Wow what powerful mockery you've dished out in this post! I think I'll change my vote from Trump to Biden so I can avoid being a target of your rapier wit.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:08 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,522,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon3290 View Post
I had to turn to CNN to get to hear the RNC, Foxnews wouldn't stop talking over the people speaking, yeah the MSM is really trying to help the Dems when FN wont even let you hear the RNC speakers.
CSPAN is the right place to watch these conventions. Anyone who does not have cable can watch it on CSPAN on YouTube.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:09 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Deep thinking here. Rich and compelling. How did this board EVER operate without you?
Did you notice that the leftist is a brand new poster? I suspect that he’s a leftist who went too far spewing his venomous hatred at those who won’t vote his way, was banned, and resurfaced with a new name.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:10 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,806,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
How long have you been afraid of strong minority conservative women ?
Strong? More like on a controlled substance.

Also, why is she referring to herself as a first generation American? Does she not believe that Puerto Ricans are Americans?

Old 08-25-2020, 08:13 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
CSPAN is the right place to watch these conventions. Anyone who does not have cable can watch it on CSPAN on YouTube.

The level of negative stories today in the mainstream press compared to the lack of same last week speaks volumes. There is a concerted effort by the media going on to propagandize.

A Trump 2020 victory is the only way to rebuke the media's attempts to wield their power unfairly. Show them that they can no longer control the narrative.

Old 08-25-2020, 08:15 AM

17,409 posts, read 14,650,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post
The level of negative stories today in the mainstream press compared to the lack of same last week speaks volumes. There is a concerted effort by the media going on to propagandize.

A Trump 2020 victory is the only way to rebuke the media's attempts to wield their power unfairly. Show them that they can no longer control the narrative.
The CNN panels looked shellshocked last night.

Last week, CNN was giddy and tingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies