Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 07:54 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,798,833 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jowel View Post
There's good reason to suspect he went 20 miles from his home with the intent of stirring up more trouble than there already had been,
Please state your proof of this assertion. What is the 'good reason'?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2020, 07:57 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,880,554 times
Quote:
If you think paying for his lawyer is a good use of your money, no one is stopping you from sending them as much money as you want. Send them another $100,000.00 if you like. I'm sure his lawyer would appreciate your money for all the billable hours that can be accrued. I sure don't think that's a good use of my money which is why they aren't, and would never, receive a penny from me.

There's good reason to suspect he went 20 miles from his home with the intent of stirring up more trouble than there already had been, and ended up killing two people, but his lawyer can defend him with whatever defense they come up with. He deserves due process, just as anyone else charged with first degree murder and his other criminal charges should be entitled to and receive. Of course, not everyone charged with serious crimes gets crowd sourcing funding, and they get rather substandard legal representation.
How many of those protestors were locals? They can travel there but no one else? Let's be factual here. The ones who were there to stir up trouble were the racist BLM terrorists. They started shooting guns. They were the ones who attacked Kyle R. He didn't attack them. They pursued him, he didn't pursue them. They assaulted him, beat him, and kicked him. He showed amazing restraint.

I suspect that had Kyle been black that you would be defending him.

Old 08-29-2020, 08:03 PM

8,177 posts, read 6,925,948 times
Quote:
If you think paying for his lawyer is a good use of your money, no one is stopping you from sending them as much money as you want. Send them another $100,000.00 if you like. I'm sure his lawyer would appreciate your money for all the billable hours that can be accrued. I sure don't think that's a good use of my money which is why they aren't, and would never, receive a penny from me.

There's good reason to suspect he went 20 miles from his home with the intent of stirring up more trouble than there already had been and ended up killing two people, but his lawyer can defend him with whatever defense they come up with. He deserves due process, just as anyone else charged with first degree murder and his other criminal charges should be entitled to and receive. Of course, not everyone charged with serious crimes gets crowd sourcing funding, and they get rather substandard legal representation.

Yes, I do believe it is a good use of my money and I never have problems with donating to worthy causes and showing support for what is right, especially when other people are trying to demonize the person and twist reality. He doesn't need your money, he's pretty well covered it would seem. There are still a lot of rational people in this country, who use common sense and logic in assessing a situation without prejudice

Old 08-29-2020, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .sparrow. View Post
Yes, I do believe it is a good use of my money and I never have problems with donating to worthy causes and showing support for what is right, especially when other people are trying to demonize the person and twist reality. He doesn't need your money, he's pretty well covered it would seem. There are still a lot of rational people in this country, who use common sense and logic in assessing a situation without prejudice
I believe it would be too. This is a politically motivated arrest, not much different than the Duke Lacrosse BS.

LOL my son sent $200 towards KR's defense. Said he is sick of BLM and their terrorist BS.

Old 08-29-2020, 08:13 PM

1,553 posts, read 925,236 times
Tell your kid to send some dough to dirty bannon too, bones … lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/polit...ent/index.html

Old 08-29-2020, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Tell your kid to send some dough to dirty bannon too, bones … lol

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/20/polit...ent/index.html
My son is an adult black male, he can support whatever cause he likes. This one is a just cause that I agree with. I have also donated money to Kyles defense. Something I have never done before. The Racist BLM terrorists ,initiated the confrontations, perpetuated the confrontation and forced Kyle to defend himself. Sometimes it sucks to be a racist terrorist.

The Bannon thing I don't know much about. I support the border wall and enforcing our immigration laws. Bannon as far as I know is a private citizen. What does he have to do with BLM?

Old 08-29-2020, 08:24 PM

6,116 posts, read 4,608,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
Please state your proof of this assertion. What is the 'good reason'?
Rittenhouse's social media pages were full of comments like "Bruh I'm just tryna be famous" and "Blue Lives Matter", and photos of him armed with an AR-15 in that context, so there's reason to suspect he drove the approximately 20 miles, heavily armed to a Black Lives Matter Protest to be a vigilante and incite violence.

Deny it if you'd like but I'd call going to the trouble to drive that distance knowing what he was going to, and then strutting around brandishing that kind of weapon (illegally also), and then killing two people looking for trouble. There's a good bit of pre-meditation in that itenary, and reason to be that he went there motivated to start violence with a political motivation, with the plan to claim "self defense", all of which resulting in him being charged with two counts of First Degree Murder. I'm sure the prosecution will be providing more detail on all that as well whenever his trial for two murders and other violent crimes begin.

Along with his multiple criminal charges, there's also the chance his parents (since Kyle was 17) will be sued by the victims' families through a civil wrongful death suit as well as the serious criminal charges he's facing. My prayers go out to the grieving families of the victims in their in the meantime. It's a shame they're having to deal with this terrible tragedy.

Last edited by Jowel; 08-29-2020 at 08:44 PM..

Old 08-29-2020, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Rittenhouse's social media pages were full of comments like "Bruh I'm just tryna be famous" and "Blue Lives Matter", and photos of him armed with an AR-15 in that context, so there's reason to suspect he drove the approximately 20 miles, heavily armed to a Black Lives Matter Protest to be a vigilante and incite violence. I'd call going to the trouble to drive that distance knowing what he was going to and what they were going to do, and then brandishing that kind of weapon, and then killing two people looking for trouble. I'm sure the prosecution will be providing more detail on all that as well as his trials for two murders and other violent felonies commence.
Come on. What proof do you have, what evidence, what witnesses that state he was antagonizing anyone?

What of the protestors who drove 40 miles, and were armed? You know like the terrorist who was shot in the arm? Now the racist BLM terrorists have a demonstrated history of violence and I would argue that KR was justified in feeling the need to be armed. I certainly would feel the need to be armed if I simply drove through a city occupied by those terrorists.

They attacked him, not the other way around and there can be no denying that fact. He was attacked my multiple people. Video doesn't lie. They chased him. They assaulted him. They used a weapon on him. One pointed a gun at him. He had a right to defend himself. If he was the gun nut you describe he would have unloaded on all of the terrorists who were chasing him. He showed amazing restraint.

Old 08-29-2020, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Rittenhouse's social media pages were full of comments like "Bruh I'm just tryna be famous" and "Blue Lives Matter", and photos of him armed with an AR-15 in that context, so there's reason to suspect he drove the approximately 20 miles, heavily armed to a Black Lives Matter Protest to be a vigilante and incite violence.

Deny it if you'd like but I'd call going to the trouble to drive that distance knowing what he was going to, and then strutting around brandishing that kind of weapon, and then killing two people looking for trouble. There's a good bit of pre-meditation in that itenary, and reason to be that he went there motivated to start violence with a political motivation, with the plan to claim "self defense", which is why he got charged with First Degree Murder. I'm sure the prosecution will be providing more detail on all that as well as his trials for two murders and other violent felonies commence.
Im saying that your assumptions are anything but fact and just that assumptions. You don't mention that one of the people who Attacked Kyle traveled 40 miles and was armed with a gun. You don't mention the fact that the terrorists started firing guns first. You don't mention the fact that Kyle was trying to escape them, beginning to end.

Who was there to cause trouble? The BLM terrorists that's who. That isn't conjecture, or an assumption, its what they do everywhere they go. 100 billion in damages supports that statement.

Old 08-29-2020, 08:53 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Come on. What proof do you have, what evidence, what witnesses that state he was antagonizing anyone?
From what has been told he was protecting a used car lot with some other armed people. I guess the question would be why did he get into an altercation with this mob and the others did not?

Quote:
What of the protestors who drove 40 miles, and were armed? You know like the terrorist who was shot in the arm? Now the racist BLM terrorists have a demonstrated history of violence and I would argue that KR was justified in feeling the need to be armed. I certainly would feel the need to be armed if I simply drove through a city occupied by those terrorists.
The question is why go somewhere that has these BLM people that have a history of violence. Its not ok that these BLM people are armed and destroying this city. Any acts of violence should be crushed by the police or national guard. But walking in there armed where you are outnumbered by these protestors is looking for trouble.

Quote:
They attacked him, not the other way around and there can be no denying that fact. He was attacked my multiple people. Video doesn't lie. They chased him. They assaulted him. They used a weapon on him. One pointed a gun at him. He had a right to defend himself. If he was the gun nut you describe he would have unloaded on all of the terrorists who were chasing him. He showed amazing restraint.
The video does show that. But the flip-side is these people were trying to stop him because he shot someone. Apparently that is what they were yelling at the cops. The same cops the BLM wants de-funded. Ironic. So the question is why was the mob chasing him?

I have no idea at this point who is in the right. Same with the Blake shooting. Anyone who rushes to judgement on either side is playing politics. Lets hope both cases there is a fair and impartial investigation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies