Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Vote For The Outcome Of The Murder Trial Of Kyle Rittenhouse
Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse murdered those young protesters 72 19.78%
Not Guilty - Kyle Rittenhouse acted in self-defense 292 80.22%
Voters: 364. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2021, 04:44 PM

6,671 posts, read 2,977,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
The guy at the mic right now (james kraus), makes binger look like he is one of the best defense attorneys EVER.

It doesn't make sense. Newman is flubbering trying to tell the jury what is going on with GG, when the video is right there in plain sight. Pretty good quality too, considering, tbh.

Now he is mocking how Skateboards are not deadly. I skated. I seem some skate beatdowns in Washingtong Park in the city,..that is a multi-ply compressed wood sword,..lol. With two metal trucks and a bolt.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:45 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You're reasoning that it's alright to fire off that many shots because it's only a short time, the number of shots is what is important. It does not take that many shots from that type of gun to inflict severe damage, maybe you have never seen the results from that type gun, I have. But if you haven't then take a look at Grosskreutz arm and tell me what you think the results are from that first shot to the pelvis.
I have been on both ends of rifle fire, and can tell you he didn't know where his first shot went, other than he probably had some inkling that he had hit the perp. In that situation, anything closer than about 2 meters is a blur, and anything further away than the perp is automatically discarded by the optical processing center in the brain. The only thing he was aware of was a threat and his only thoughts were to defend against it.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:46 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,658,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
The DA sounds like he’s working of crib notes and didn’t read the whole novel.
I suspect the only novels the prosecutor has read are by Marx, Lenin and Mao.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:48 PM

5,069 posts, read 2,280,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
The DA sounds like he’s working of crib notes and didn’t read the whole novel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
It doesn't make sense. Newman is flubbering trying to tell the jury what is going on with GG, when the video is right there in plain sight. Pretty good quality too, considering, tbh.

Now he is mocking how Skateboards are not deadly. I skated. I seem some skate beatdowns in Washingtong Park in the city,..that is a multi-ply compressed wood sword,..lol. With two metal trucks and a bolt.
He is SO bad. Checking off notes on his legal pad like he's accomplishing something major. LOL. Weird. I haven't watched any of the trial other than this. Has the prosecution always been this bad?

Old 11-15-2021, 04:50 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
Tubby is coming off SOOO desperate here, there's no way ANY of this is resonating with the jury. He clearly can't read a room...I bet he thinks he's doing a good job as he keeps checking things off a list.

This is high tier cringe.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:51 PM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
This wasn't Kyle's 5th privilege that caused the defense to object to the Prosecutions rebuttal awhile ago.
What heck does this even mean?

Quote:
This was the Z couple. One of the Zs has the right to 5th amendment rights, one doesn't. I believe the wife doesn't because she doesn't have an open case against her.
So, the 5th is only good with people you agree with?

Quote:
This wasn't about Kyle's 5th amendment rights awhile ago.
Is that what I said? No, it's not.

Old 11-15-2021, 04:52 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,155,921 times
OMG James Kraus is soooo boring. I bet the jury can't wait for this to be over.

588 posts, read 225,379 times
Binger is bad but Fatlock is even worse.

8,957 posts, read 2,560,296 times
The tubby prosecutor just deadass said "Everybody takes a beating sometimes" suggesting that you have a responsibility to just take a beating from someone who threatened to kill you rather than defending yourself.......

Really?

Old 11-15-2021, 04:53 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,755,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamsny View Post
He is SO bad. Checking off notes on his legal pad like he's accomplishing something major. LOL. Weird. I haven't watched any of the trial other than this. Has the prosecution always been this bad?
I’ve sat through a lot of closing arguments. His was one of the worst I’ve ever heard.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies