Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2020, 06:16 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,525,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallica93 View Post
What an adorable retort. There's always an excuse from the right, picking and choosing what is and isn't Trump's America based on when it's convenient for them.
Well when Trump appoints the Democratic County Mayor, appoints the Police Leadership, influences policy or appoints Police in Sacramento, let us know. Then the buck may stop with him. Until then, it's on you Dems. You voted for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2020, 06:21 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,987,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewjdeg View Post
This dude did everything right and will still treated like trash by the police. Can we finally end this myth that nothing bad will happen to you if only you comply?

The worst part is that the sheriff will face absolutely zero consequences for being terrible at his job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4z5B29fkgA
He's resisting arrest.

Old 08-30-2020, 06:39 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,987,803 times
Quote:
It helps if you watch the video before commenting, son. lol
Here ya go: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/artic...c-ddd2255a5a6f

He was arrested for resisting arrest. Of course the spin machine is going to try to bury the full video... But you know it's out there right?

Old 08-30-2020, 07:35 PM

2,774 posts, read 903,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
Says every thug who Committed a crime and a cop walked up on him
Ah yes, the old din doo nuffin.

Old 08-30-2020, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
You guys sound so foolish. Did you blame Obama when this stuff was happening under Obama?
Any criticism of Obama or his failed policies was instantly labeled as racist.

Old 08-30-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
I thought we acknowledged there were some bad cops, and they needed to be dealt with?
desertdetroiter said on another anti-cop thread that a "high percentage" of cops were thugs. He never explained how he arrived at that conclusion.

I'd bet most of the rabid anti cop people who jump all over these isolated incidents have been in trouble with police in the past for criminal behavior and just can't let go of it, though few would be willing to admit it.

Old 08-31-2020, 02:44 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
desertdetroiter said on another anti-cop thread that a "high percentage" of cops were thugs. He never explained how he arrived at that conclusion.

I'd bet most of the rabid anti cop people who jump all over these isolated incidents have been in trouble with police in the past for criminal behavior and just can't let go of it, though few would be willing to admit it.
Look, I’ll come clean: I’ve committed a few triple murders, sold thousands of kilograms of cocaine, robbed dozens of banks, snatched many a purse from an old lady, stole hundreds of cars and punched babies in the face. And that’s just for starters. I’m an unrepentant predicate felon.

Okay, so now that we’ve got my criminal record outta the way, can we move on?

I said that a lot of cops were thugs because lots of cops behave like thugs. That’s how I arrived at that conclusion.

Old 08-31-2020, 07:45 AM

13,511 posts, read 17,040,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
He's resisting arrest.
so you can kick someone in the back while they have their hands on their head, and if they react in a way you don't like that almost anyone would, you can claim they resisted arrest? Not very "wise" there chief.

Old 08-31-2020, 09:53 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,215,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
so you can kick someone in the back while they have their hands on their head, and if they react in a way you don't like that almost anyone would, you can claim they resisted arrest? Not very "wise" there chief.
The kickee is black, so he MUST have been doing SOMETHING wrong!! You know I’m right!

Old 08-31-2020, 12:55 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,879,493 times
Quote:
It helps if you watch the video before commenting, son. lol
It helps if there was video before the cop kicked him in the back. Why does the video start at that point. What happened prior? Something, nothing? guess we ill never know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies