Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2020, 12:01 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,102,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
The Atlantic Magazine expects more confirmations and more information to be released in the coming days and weeks.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/media...ces/index.html
BREAKING: Nobody cares or trusts The Antlantic or Jeffrey Goldberg,

“Doing their job” lmao. You mean lie and smear a president they don’t like then have a relaxing vacation when a president they do like gets in

Old 09-06-2020, 12:01 PM

1,349 posts, read 664,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
And the media lies

Your point?
Oh yeah, let's trust social media. Liberty of the press, anyone?

Haven't seen anyone deny the anonymous deep throat informer......

Old 09-06-2020, 12:02 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
The Atlantic Magazine expects more confirmations and more information to be released in the coming days and weeks.
More people will be talking about more heretofore private remarks by Trump that were disgusting or insulted someone or some group.

More people clearly need to know who this man really is.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:03 PM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
...and how is anyone credible when they remain anonymous and are former disgruntled staffers with a axe to grind towards Trump. It’s a two way street.
Credible enough that if he were ratting out a democrat....you'd believe him.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:05 PM

1,349 posts, read 664,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
BREAKING: Nobody cares or trusts The Antlantic or Jeffrey Goldberg,

“Doing their job” lmao. You mean lie and smear a president they don’t like then have a relaxing vacation when a president they do like gets in
The problem with your argument is that the info is confirmed by multiple sources, including your former beloved fox news your beloved leader is actually rioting against, right there, on twitter.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:07 PM

14,834 posts, read 7,416,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personne View Post
If trump is reelected, you're on the verge of one. Did noone see this ? I know it's long but very interesting and humble?

Read history books. It's how Hitler, Stalin, Putin got into power.

i'm bewildered he has a chance to win (and I think it, sadly). Aren't you supposed to be the UNITED states of America?

Land of FREEDOM? We disagree enormously, but at least try to pretend.

I trust most intelligent people to put him out. For the best of America and the rest of the world.

EDIT : Freedom is not a us thing, you're welcome !

I agree that if Trump is reelected, there is a real chance of the US sliding into fascism. Trump already spoke candidly to Xi about removing the two term limit. He lusts after dictatorial power and that is obvious. His contempt for democratic institutions is obvious.

If he loses, he will make a huge stink and it will be an ugly, perhaps non-peaceful transition, but he will go eventually.

I have no doubt that a majority would vote against him in a free and fair election. I think he knows this as well which is why he is now trying to attack the voting mechanisms themselves to shut out as many people as possible from having their vote counted.

At the start of Trump's term he was still surrounded by institutionalists who cared about the president's proper role to a certain extent, but that is all out the window now. He wields far more direct and unchecked control at present and his motives have changed to become more aggressive about what he wants.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:09 PM

4,169 posts, read 2,144,239 times
Quote:
The problem with your argument is that the info is confirmed by multiple sources, including your former beloved fox news your beloved dealer is actually rioting against, right there, on twitter.
The foxnews reporter that confirmed it is never Trumper and should be fired.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Quote:
The problem with your argument is that the info is confirmed by multiple sources, including your former beloved fox news your beloved leader is actually rioting against, right there, on twitter.
What sources. Who?

Old 09-06-2020, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atltechdude View Post
I agree that if Trump is reelected, there is a real chance of the US sliding into fascism. Trump already spoke candidly to Xi about removing the two term limit. He lusts after dictatorial power and that is obvious. His contempt for democratic institutions is obvious.

If he loses, he will make a huge stink and it will be an ugly, perhaps non-peaceful transition, but he will go eventually.

I have no doubt that a majority would vote against him in a free and fair election. I think he knows this as well which is why he is now trying to attack the voting mechanisms themselves to shut out as many people as possible from having their vote counted.

At the start of Trump's term he was still surrounded by institutionalists who cared about the president's proper role to a certain extent, but that is all out the window now. He wields far more direct and unchecked control at present and his motives have changed to become more aggressive about what he wants.
I thought fascism was supposed to come as soon as Trump stepped into office

Now it’s “if he gets re-elected?”

Lmao

Old 09-06-2020, 12:12 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,494,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by looker009 View Post
The foxnews reporter that confirmed it is never Trumper and should be fired.
It's not only Fox news that confirmed it. Associated Press and CNN also have sources which confirmed it. Plus, the Atlantic confirmed it. 4 different (and competing ) news agencies confirmed it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies