Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2020, 10:03 PM

23,607 posts, read 12,543,921 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Jeremiah is trying to leave but is confronted by a baby-faced kid who pointed a rifle at him and started yelling. Jeremiah yelled back, "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!" He then saw the kid who turned out to be Rittenhouse turn, point his gun at someone else and shot him dead.
Jeremiah is lying. It didn't happen that way. Kyle wasn't just standing there to - "turn, point his gun at someone else and shot him dead" .. Rosenbaum was chasing him.

Why is Jeremiah lying? Maybe because ... "He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far." ... Jeremiah is invested in it, he probably knows many people that were there and maybe even some who'd gotten shot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2020, 10:09 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,832,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Jeremiah is lying. It didn't happen that way. Kyle wasn't just standing there to - "turn, point his gun at someone else and shot him dead" .. Rosenbaum was chasing him.

Why is Jeremiah lying? Maybe because ... "He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far." ... Jeremiah is invested in it, he probably knows many people that were there and maybe even some who'd gotten shot.
That does seem like a discrepancy, I'll grant you that.

Old 09-04-2020, 10:11 PM

Quote:
That does seem like a discrepancy, I'll grant you that.
Discrepancy , LOL. No. It's a lie.

Old 09-04-2020, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Discrepancy , LOL. No. It's a lie.
Nope. I just went back and reread the article. No discrepancy and no lie. I myself may have incorrectly paraphrased what he said and I apologize for that.

Here's what the article says: "When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.
This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired."

I previously missed the "few minutes later", and apparently so did you. So there's no discrepancy, no lie.

Old 09-04-2020, 11:09 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,603,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
Cops and "militia" have the same goal, protect their communities from the DNC terrorists.
No, the militias duty is to protect citizens from a tyrannical govt, or out of control police state, not 'terrorists'. lol

'Militia' and 'law enforcement' should NOT be on the same side of ANYTHING

Old 09-05-2020, 12:28 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Oh, and Shawn king who posted this video is one of the most racists, Marxist, and anti American people on the face of the planet. Real winner you follow there OP.
And also one of the biggest liars in the country.

Old 09-05-2020, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Nope. I just went back and reread the article. No discrepancy and no lie. I myself may have incorrectly paraphrased what he said and I apologize for that.

Here's what the article says: "When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.
This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired."

I previously missed the "few minutes later", and apparently so did you. So there's no discrepancy, no lie.
So Jeremiah had also been chasing Kyle, to end up near where Kyle was trapped in between those cars?

Last edited by berdee; 09-05-2020 at 06:54 AM..

Old 09-05-2020, 07:05 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
I was not there. I have chosen to exercise self control and suspend all opinions about Rittenhouse.

If only he and others had chosen to comply with the 8:00 pm curfew....

Old 09-05-2020, 07:35 AM

Quote:
So here's a short video clip of another teenager carrying a rifle in Kenosha. He says that the cops told them that they would push the protestors down to their militia and then leave so the militia could, "deal" with the them.

https://twitter.com/shaunking/status...63157192417281
No kidding it was "short".
Here that guy is saying ... "You were there when the cops told us that they were going to send them at us and then run." ... He isn't saying the cops said the "militia could, "deal" with the them", he's saying the cops told them to "then run" when the rioters started coming towards them. He lied in one or maybe both comments. The guy is telling two different stories, probably playing for whatever audience he was talking to. Maybe in that video in King's tweet, the guy had backtracked and said that the cops had told him to run or something. It could be why that video was so "short"...Shaun King felt he had to snip it or else he would lose his talking point. Why don't you find the real video and show us everything that guy had said.

15:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZjgxJrG-cg

It would be more believable if the cops had told them to "run" from them, rather than telling them to "deal" with them.

So far it seems your thread is based on lies from two different people.

Old 09-05-2020, 08:05 AM

Quote:
No kidding it was "short".
Here that guy is saying ... "You were there when the cops told us that they were going to send them at us and then run." ... He isn't saying the cops said the "militia could, "deal" with the them", he's saying the cops told them to "then run" when the rioters started coming towards them. He lied in one or maybe both comments. The guy is telling two different stories, probably playing for whatever audience he was talking to. Maybe in that video in King's tweet, the guy had backtracked and said that the cops had told him to run or something. It could be why that video was so "short"...Shaun King felt he had to snip it or else he would lose his talking point. Why don't you find the real video and show us everything that guy had said.

15:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZjgxJrG-cg

It would be more believable if the cops had told them to "run" from them, rather than telling them to "deal" with them.

So far it seems your thread is based on lies from two different people.
You sure are quick to call people liars. Maybe I should look through your posts and call you a liar when you don't use exactly the same words to make a point.

That video of yours is a mess. And I cannot stand videos like this that have a narrator talking over them with some BS interpretation that he's trying to sell. So I'm going to pass on your shrill "liar, liar, liar", narrative and your video.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies