Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2020, 12:28 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 29 days ago)

27,651 posts, read 16,138,284 times

Advertisements

Harris leads the msm today too in another "Russia" boogeyman story. Afterall, they did pick her because gender and shade.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2020, 12:31 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
It will be nice when GOPers have to give up their fantasy that Biden is going to drop out

It's clear just looking at them that despite being a few years younger, Trump is in far worse physical shape. Can you imagine him chatting with reporters while riding by them on a bicycle?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/joe-bi...oint-to-biden/

Trump can barely walk and uses a golf cart to drive onto putting greens

Old 09-06-2020, 12:43 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
It will be nice when GOPers have to give up their fantasy that Biden is going to drop out

It's clear just looking at them that despite being a few years younger, Trump is in far worse physical shape. Can you imagine him chatting with reporters while riding by them on a bicycle?

https://www.mediaite.com/news/joe-bi...oint-to-biden/

Trump can barely walk and uses a golf cart to drive onto putting greens
All that proves nothing. There are plenty of people who have dementia or Alzheimer's that can walk just fine. Surely, over the years, you have seen stories of such people who wandered away from their homes.

Plenty of pro golfers use golf carts while golfing---and you know it, too.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:44 PM

4,905 posts, read 2,058,623 times
So let me get this right, the Dems want to have Harris debate Trump instead of Biden? I “thought” Biden was running for President... Not Harris or is this just the Dems way of putting a woman of color in as POTUS, by using a senile old white guy as a tool?

If so, that’s phoocked up since they’re deceiving the American people... Harris changes with the wind and hasn’t taken a firm stance on anything.

All this proves is that Biden isn’t up for the job of POTUS.

Bottom line, Biden needs to debate Trump REGARDLESS of what his handlers think. Again, it proves that Biden isn’t mentally capable of leading this country.

Sorry Dems, you can’t spine this into some “alternate reality” since this is nothing but a con and the scam of the new century... Plus, Trump will tear up Harris as well, making your ticket look even weaker than it is.

Harris will debate Pence, so she will have her chance to get her message out, so what’s the problem???

Old 09-06-2020, 12:46 PM

8,131 posts, read 4,329,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
If you paid attention to how thins are moving in the election arena, DEM is letting out Harris to challenge Trump more that they do with Biden whose cognitive function is on a free fall since March based on my assessment of the evidence in the media..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/06/polit...ntv/index.html

I have long suspected that Biden won't survive the cruel long election debates even if he is nominated. As much as I don't like him to become the next POTUS, I feel sorry for him being used as a puppet candidate to the advantage of the dem party...

It is clear that DEM is on to the next strategic move in this election: pushing Harris to the front of the stage as their voice to counter attack Trump. Be prepared for a yet to come astonishing move/announcement when it gets closer to the first debate:

"the first debate will happen between Harris-Trump due to unexpected health conditions of Biden"...

Will America accept such an unprecedented last minute change in general election?? If not, what can you do because there is less than a week left to the debate??

Sorry that I am letting out this election plot ahead of its official release. In the interest of American future, I feel obliged to share this with you......you all need to buckle up to watch with popcorn ready as this year's election drama unfolds into a persisting chaotic climax with lasting impact on America...
Donald Trump isn't a debater, point blank! Donald Trump isn't knowledgeable on any issue. Buffoonery and personal attacks isn't debating!

Old 09-06-2020, 12:48 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,215,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
All that proves nothing. There are plenty of people who have dementia or Alzheimer's that can walk just fine. Surely, over the years, you have seen stories of such people who wandered away from their homes.

Plenty of pro golfers use golf carts while golfing---and you know it, too.
Zero pro golfers use a cart ON THE PUTTING GREEN so great job disputing an argument I didn't make.

The rest of your point is equally inane. Repeating this Republican debunked argument gets increasingly pathetic every time GOPers do it and convinces exactly no one who isn't already voting for Trump

Old 09-06-2020, 12:51 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,559,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Bad idea, because this same tactic can be used against President Trump, a thousandfold. (Even though all the claims of Trumps lies are false because he is the most honest person in America. Probably the whole world.)

Trumps lies (which are really fake, he is the most honest).
Not really, you'd have allegations of "lies" on one hand and someone admitting to be a liar on the other. There's a pretty big difference.

Someone who is wrong, or is accused to have lied is different than a scumbag who admits to being a scumbag.

Kamala Harris is one of the few people who can make Trump appear good by comparison.

Old 09-06-2020, 12:55 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Biden either debates President Trump in person .... OR the entire World knows he is too scared to Debate.

PERIOD !

Old 09-06-2020, 12:58 PM

17,803 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Zero pro golfers use a cart ON THE PUTTING GREEN so great job disputing an argument I didn't make.

The rest of your point is equally inane. Repeating this Republican debunked argument gets increasingly pathetic every time GOPers do it and convinces exactly no one who isn't already voting for Trump
I haven't seen a lot of people with Alzheimer's out on a bicycle lately either.

The Biden dementia thing is stuck in these guy's heads that he could get up there and sound like William Jennings Bryan and they'd still claim he had dementia.

Old 09-06-2020, 01:23 PM

22,473 posts, read 12,003,345 times
Quote:

You think it's "inane" to say that plenty of people with dementia or Alzheimer's walk just fine? If you think that, then you haven't been paying attention all these years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies