Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 10:29 AM

6,667 posts, read 2,972,733 times

Advertisements

This is some token low hanging fruit gesture that politicians and woke( i.e. afraid of the mob's affect on their bottom line) businesses kowtow to , relatively risk free, in their mind.

No real change, no policy reform, no education support.

Just throw some flags up or paint on the street and smile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2020, 10:34 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
What in tar nation is a fricking african American flag? When will this insanity end? I quit watching the NFL years ago after the Kapernick fiasco. I would love to see them go bankrupt and then watch all those SJW semi-literate millionaire athletes try and make a living after the pizz away all their money.
More spray painting of American culture...

The goal is to agitate, not solve problems - with the continued goal of dividing the country and ruining the economy.

Regarding bankruptcy... I don't want them to go bankrupt, because that affects a ton of small and large businesses down the line. Pro sports contribute a bunch to the economy and tax revenues.

I want them to figure it out. We need to start politely engaging these Marxists, unless there is a better idea. We have to stop giving up ground.

Old 09-10-2020, 10:37 AM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
If a white person had designed that flag they would have said it was racist because it looks like a watermelon.

Old 09-10-2020, 10:39 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Guess I’ve seen the flag but had to look it up. Neither here nor there to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Do the other 6 continents have a flag? Why are they not flying? Thats racist!
Geezus black people, call this crap out. Arent you embarassed?
What do continents have to do with this? What does this have to do with the African continent or any other so-called “black” person who is not African-American?

Old 09-10-2020, 10:46 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
If a white person had designed that flag they would have said it was racist because it looks like a watermelon.
Couldnt rep you but this^^ is awsome. ROFLMAO. Just drilled it dead center in the bullseye and at a1000 yards at that. Great quip pard. I love it.

Old 09-10-2020, 10:47 AM

4,336 posts, read 1,555,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We fly all kinds of flags and never worry that it will take away from the American flag.

Flying another flag won't do anything to take away from the Stars and Stripes...relax...
We never fly one that serves as a substitute for Old Glory.

Old 09-10-2020, 11:27 AM

4,023 posts, read 1,442,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cp102 View Post
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/chief...stice-messages
There is only one flag of the USA, this is ridiculous
Why is it that today’s blacks are trying everything they can to separate themselves from the rest of America? Success is available for all who pursue it, but they seem to want to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.

Old 09-10-2020, 11:36 AM

1,480 posts, read 480,102 times
Let them fly their flag and stand proud of the division it represents to them. Let them keep dividing, till it is all divided down to their own divided selves.

They can claim that they are altogether good, and that I am altogether evil. I will accept their judgement on me, in all truth. All they are left with is proving to me their goodness, while looking at me through evil eyes. Self nullifying.

They seek the equality they can never achieve. 1-1=0...the cancelling equality.

I prefer being the least, because then you have a greater understanding of goodness and greatness. Where nothing is owed to me, rather everything pertaining to life is a gift.

I have done hard labor for many years, always trying to do my best work and only charged survival money, and many of my customers realize this and give me nice tips. If they want to hold up their fists and fly their flag and tell me how great and good they are and how horrible I am, they can have it. Their flag only goes as high as their flagpole. Not very impressive to me.

Old 09-10-2020, 11:44 AM

45,582 posts, read 27,187,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bertwrench View Post
Why is it that today’s blacks are trying everything they can to separate themselves from the rest of America? Success is available for all who pursue it, but they seem to want to grab defeat from the jaws of victory.
Its not all black folk.

Old 09-10-2020, 12:07 PM

3,576 posts, read 2,197,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
We fly all kinds of flags and never worry that it will take away from the American flag.

Flying another flag won't do anything to take away from the Stars and Stripes...relax...
No I won’t relax there is only one flag for the USA, if we keep this up we will hv to have a flag for,everything and everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies