Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-13-2020, 10:05 PM

78,417 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Easy marks.

Lol @ the Proud Boys beating up nerds.
I hear that.

There are protesters, fauxtesters and looters.

I support the protesters.
I can at least understand the looters.
The fauxtesters though, I'd like to see arrested. (ANTIFA is an oxymoron.)

There are a lot of people participating in these things that are a gross disservice to BLM, some self-policing would make a lot of sense but the white kids from the suburbs bring a lot of cash to the table apparently.

Oh well, they'll be gone in a few months. So will the media.

BLM will largely vanish, just like the anti-war movement going into 2009.

P.S. Oooh, maybe then the Atlantic will give Rahm Emanuel his editors job back. After all, he is an expert on police cover-ups of the murder of unarmed black men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2020, 10:31 PM

13,264 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Dems do nothing to stop it. At all.
Summer of love. Antifa violence is a myth. Take a knee wearing Kente cloth for a photo op. Won't let the cops do their job. Won't let the feds in to help. Won't name blm as being violent. Won't name antifa as being violent. Use campaign money to bail the thugs out. Ask people to help bail the thugs out. Won't do or say anything unless they are personally affected. Would not speak out against the riots until just recently. And on, and on, and on.
They don't have to "say" they support violent protesting, their actions prove that they support it.
Like I said before the CHAS, and Portland idea is a failure, but not all democrats universally support that. For the most part it was local mayors who continue to support that. I support BLM protesting if it's peaceful. I support the constitutional right of anyone to assemble and protest.

Old 09-13-2020, 10:34 PM

17,625 posts, read 6,911,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Like I said before the CHAS, and Portland idea is a failure, but not all democrats universally support that. For the most part it was local mayors who continue to support that. I support BLM protesting if it's peaceful. I support the constitutional right of anyone to assemble and protest.
Actually people like you are 100% responsible for the deaths and property damage we're seeing across the country. I hope you have to pay for it some day.

Old 09-13-2020, 10:38 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Good. I hope they beat the crap out of all of them. They deserve it.

If it was in my town I'd be doing the same thing. We don't want that scum here.

Old 09-13-2020, 10:53 PM

13,264 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Actually people like you are 100% responsible for the deaths and property damage we're seeing across the country. I hope you have to pay for it some day.

Do you understand what the word peaceful means? Ill teach you here is a link to an online dictionary. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/peaceful

Old 09-13-2020, 11:02 PM

17,797 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It's like mafia-style extortion. "You need us for protection, from us. If you don't pay us protection, we will destroy your business, send you to the hospital, and possibly even kill you."

"Give us the power of the White House or else we will continue burning buildings, smashing windows, harassing citizens, and occasionally, killing them. All you have to do is give us the presidency, and we will stop."
Well Trump said all that stuff was stopping when he got inaugurated. I guess he didn't figure they would trick him like that. LOL.

Old 09-14-2020, 12:19 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Do you understand what the word peaceful means? Ill teach you here is a link to an online dictionary. https://www.dictionary.com/browse/peaceful

Old 09-14-2020, 01:59 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,384,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Good for you. What you say is not proof.
Meh. Why would i make something like that up? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
What deaths?

Old 09-14-2020, 02:14 AM

2,078 posts, read 1,029,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Still seems like the WWF to me.

Is the first guy hitting the Antifa person, or is he hitting his backpack?

I'm not convinced this is a real conflict.

Lots of cameras though...
This was definitely fake. Give me free healthcare, housing, and college or else !!!!

Old 09-14-2020, 03:55 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,572,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
It's like mafia-style extortion. "You need us for protection, from us. If you don't pay us protection, we will destroy your business, send you to the hospital, and possibly even kill you."

"Give us the power of the White House or else we will continue burning buildings, smashing windows, harassing citizens, and occasionally, killing them. All you have to do is give us the presidency, and we will stop."
Democrats have become very much like the mafia. It’s now confirmed one of the arsonists starting wildfires was a BLM activist. Remember — “We will burn it all down!!”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies